39- Past weight and a new ally.
1.6k 3 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right now I'm focusing on painting… 

This is the only solution I could find for my problem… 

The reason is the trauma that I carry from my past life. 

Even with how powerful I am, especially with everything related to the mind, I can't get rid of it…

This trauma is a little room in my mind where if I enter it just shuts behind me and blocks everything bringing me back to the past

The problem is that I lose myself in that place, it brings me back to when I was in the hospital trapped in my own body but this time without pain to tell me that I'm alive making it a nightmare 

My whole being is dreading the feeling of losing myself and disappearing…

Last time I almost got trapped in there but thankfully Jeanne woke me up after five hours. 

but for me it felt like days…  if not months...

Due to my power relaying on my mental strength, doing meditation to clear and organize my mind is almost a requirement. 

The problem is that meditation requires shutting your senses and reaching inner peace… 

Basically feeling nothing which soon became a great problem for me

That's when painting made its great comeback to my life, by fully focusing and devoting myself to one task I can enter an state of concentration where I forgot everything else but moving the brush and put what I feel and want into the pages, getting into a state similar to meditation

At the end of the day meditation requires a 'comfortable' position on which you can relax and enter said inner peace, nothing says that it can only be done in one specific way since every person can find this state in their own different way. 

At least this led me to a way to increase my strength for the trouble… 

That and the fact that they end inside my mindscape, decorating almost the whole place

Right now there is a hundred of them…  and counting 

I'm planning on selling more 'normal' versions, making them look just a little more enticing and realistic that a 'normal' painting made by an expert

Especially selling them to gain more money or giving them to our members so it works as a kind of protection since I can summon the things inside to protect them in case of an emergency. 

All of them are real deal and can in a certain way affect the real world if I put a little effort into letting the figures inside come out. 

The ones where I placed most of my concentration are real pieces of art even in the supernatural world, they move and act in certain ways while in it like if they were alive. 


I also tried to apply this in a way that it can help me during fights. 

And the results are simply amazing!

 

I made use of the paintings that are in my arms while in my Dusk persona and it worked even better than what I expected. 

Now my arms are covered in a way that makes it work like a [Door] sending everything that I want and makes contact with it into the world inside its drawing

A giant world where Dragons, Nians and an endless green ocean is, making it impossible for a normal attack to affect me who is behind it unless said attack can literally go through the whole thing and bypass the dragons and other creatures that live within the painting while doing so

To put it simply even the most basic spell acts like an arrow, the more it travels the more it loses the power behind it 

And if you apply the fact that the world inside is completely different from how gravity works to the weather… 

Good luck with that… 

With the addition of this other than making the painting in my arms look like if you were glancing at another world the other thing I made was a 'tatto' on my back that works in a similar way

Just imagine looking at a tattoo that looks like an ultra-quality GIF of an ocean, when you look at it you get the impression that you may hear the moving waves or the dragons in it

Is simply precious to look at… 

Of course, the creatures living inside are my greatest work as of this date, made by recreating the feeling of power, hardness and strength from watching different real beasts and 'monsters' like Azazel, Baraqiel and especially Serafall, even some like Albion helped in that regard

I wonder if they could be more powerful if I try to copy Ophis or Red… 

I may be able to give them unique skills in the future. 

This gave the dragons and the whole painting a lot more power because of how 'real' and intricate the details are. 

... 

Later, in the [Painting] used to perform summons. 

Today is the day we Summon our next member so I made sure to call for everyone since I don't really know how this will end… 

So now Mordred, Kei, Jeanne and Jalter are behind me waiting for our new possible ally. 

And since Mordred don't want to see her father, she is the best option left. 

To fight Gods, someone who could help us in getting stronger and overall someone strong enough to stop everyone wanting to target us. 

The God slayer, The ruler of the land of shadows, the teacher of heroes like Cú Chulainn and the best shishou. 

Someone who cares little to nothing about anything considered mediocre and is only interested in people who is prodigious or talented

With knowledge due to her almost endless time in the land of the dead and countless slayed gods, spirits and those who possess divinity, getting every skill there is at an amazing mastery level. 

Known as a sage due to said knowledge. 

Someone with knowledge about primordial runes that would place this world's Asgard to shame. 

 

The human who reached the border of godhood and was trapped in the land of the dead due to it, trapped in between worlds with no way to die to the point that dying become her greatest wish. 

I looked at the rest of the girls so they stay alert in case something happens. 

I have to admit, this is the first time I summon someone who I'm possibly hopeless against making me feel a little complicated. 

At least this is my mindscape and in the worst case scenario I can send her back with the system...

I told myself while getting ready and after preparing myself It started. 

I really don't want to lose the date with Jalter… 

In front of me the familiar magic circle lit up and soon the figure of a women in a purple colored body suit that covers her entire body with a really light armor made of purple colored leather that cover the most vitals parts of her body. 



Is fitting to the point when you can perfectly see her figure giving her a lethal, sensual yet mature and dangerous look 

"I have arrived from the Land of Shadows. I am Scáthach. Shall I call you... 'Master'? " She asked fixed her cold gaze on me and at that instant I could feel her seizing me up. 

Her gaze is not a simple 'looking' at me, but more like if she were trying to open a book and then read it but in just seconds. 

She seems to have noticed something and wondered her thoughts out loud before I could even present myself. 

"I can feel it yet it is so... different? . Where am I? 'Master'. Also this place feels like a reality marvel yet is not the same... How peculiar'' She keeps seizing me up after commenting confusedly on what to make of her surroundings, trying to search for the missing information by looking at me. 

I can guess that she is talking about the Land of Shadows, I really didn' t know if this world has something similar, at least now I now it...

So this Scáthach was summoned while she was alive and the land of Shadows wasn't burned… 

But before anything I need to present myself to her. 

"Hi Scathach, my name is Ahmya Genji, or just Ahm. To put it simply, we are in another world and this place is what I call my 'mindscape' " I told trying to explain the situation as short as I could due to how uncomfortable I'm under her gaze

It's not enough to put pressure on me but those wine colored eyes combined with her expressionless face could be…  

threatening. 

I tried to be as relaxed as I could, I don't want to raise my guard just yet since that is definitely not the best way to welcome someone. 

At least I do have some countermeasures...

"Because you are weaker than me and this place may give you an edge against me, right? '' She analyzed the situation while also looking at the rest, her eyes trailing a little longer on Kei. 

"Yes... sorry but I can't risk my family even if… I knew some things about you beforehand " I apologized since it was rude in a certain way and by the end of my sentence her red eyes were back at me. 

"How weird I feel like I can't kill you... excuse me " Saying that she summoned one of her spear and thrusted it into my chest at a speed that I almost couldn't keep up with my eyes

The spear went through me like it was nothing but true to her prediction, it did almost nothing since this body is made of [Ink].

"What... are you doing? " I asked curiously since right now she feels like a child who found a new toy...

As bad as it sounds, it also made me curious as to why. 

"Trying something, you seem to not feel pain either, or... Are you used to it? " And then again summoning another spear twisting it while in my chest and then pulling it filling the floor of the black [Ink] while my body just repaired itself

"I can do both but… sorry, like someone said 'an eye for an eye'... " Saying that I 'attacked' her with something I both recently due to how things are advancing with the girls...

Her eyes resting on my hand for a bit before continuing with her experiments

"Sure, I'll allow it…" She told me while feeling the heat emanating from the hand in her... chest

"sorry, I can't just let you stab me without doing anything " This is what I bought at the shop and had no time to try...

I don't want to end up doing something with the girls and leaving them unsatisfied because I didn't have the skills...

"In that case... " Feeling not real lust from him and knowing the real intention behind his action Scathach decided to get a little serious making her spear glow red before piercing him. 

"Ugh" The feeling of the curse from the spear swimming inside me is not pleasant but it didn't last long before being drowned in the [Ink] but there was no real harm in it. 

But he also counterattacked, putting real effort on his 'assault' 

And like that, the two strangers spent a minute experimenting with the other's body...

"Stop! What are YOU TWO doing? " we were stopped by an angry Jalter who couldn't believe what she was seeing while the rest just looked equally dumbfounded by what they were seeing

Where is the fight? The risk? or the possible fight to death? They expected everything but…  

this… 

At least they can confirm that he really like big boobs…  it it wasn't obvious already

Both stopped and resumed their introductions while Scathach had her lips curved up a little bit...

It's been so long since she found something that interested her...

Something that she couldn't identify properly and that made her senses identify as 'not killiable', something that doesn't happen very often and by the look of it isn't something interfering with her senses but the real thing. 

She is curious about who 'Ahm' really is, the real one since at this point it's clear that this one is a fake… 

And that curiosity got the best of her, making her experiment without even thinking about the consequences of how the rest would react to it. 

She knew why he did that, by the looks of it they have a very close relationship and the girls were getting nervous while looking at him being stabbed by her spear.

No matter how it looked, that simple move calmed the girls while also not stopping her experiments making everyone gain something out of it, including him… 

She knows her body well, and it's impossible for a regular male to not enjoy himself but he also seems to control his emotions pretty well

That, combined with the fact that it was done to calm the rest, seems to be the reason for the lack of any real amount of lust in him...

Someone quick witted and considerate of everyone around himself

She is really impressed with him and if what he said is true this entire place is his...

Now all left to do is confirm his talent by looking at his real body, but even if he end up being average, which she doubts, that red eyed girl is enough to make her stay

She looked at her left chest…  she could clearly feel the after feeling of what he did… 

Seems like the girls won't be disappointed in the near future… 

For the first time in the long time of being trapped inside that place she found something... Amusing.

But sadly for Ahm, this also means that she will not hold back on her training, not one bit… 

Announcement
Trapped in the Land of shadows with nothing but herself, this new experience brought back her lost curiosity.

I did it like this since this is DxD and I wanted a 'unique' way to introduce her

Hope you liked it

51