44- Date with Jalter.
1.5k 9 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jalter is not like Jeanne or Kei.

She is jealous, which makes her competitive in order not to lose to the other girls, causing her to do things she normally would not do, such as flirting with me or trying to gain an advantage over the other girls by using more... aggressive methods.

She isn't concerned with the date itself, but rather with the fact that I am alone with her and FOR her only.

That's why I decided to make our date a little different and just focus on making her have fun while she's with me.

Of course, our appearance drew some attention, but Jalter is the type of woman that anyone would want to have. Beautiful, and endowed with a playful and energetic personality full of laughter that would charm anyone she looks at.

For starters, I don't have to be concerned about people discovering our true identities... Because few people know what Dusk looks like, they will not recognize this form without horns or a tail, and those who do will be uninterested.

The same is true for Jalter; we appear normal because we hide most of the changes brought about by the virus [Adam], making our younger bodies appear more normal than the adult ones we are currently using.

This, combined with the fact that Jalter doesn't appear very often, and when she does her face is hidden, making it difficult for people to recognize her. 

We decided to go all out and go from city to city without thinking because we don't care about hiding or pretending.

We went to Kuoh to play video games, to Italy to eat pizza and pasta, and even to Greece and Egypt without a thought or care.

What about pyramids? They look fantastic, and Jalter enjoyed the heat from the sun, but... sand can be annoying.

In the middle of the sea? Sure, we saw dolphins, whales, and seals.

Snow? Sure. How much do you want? With a plain, a forest, or a mountain included? 

China and their, who would have thought they existed in real life, young masters were without a doubt the best and worst part of our date.

We were eating when a guy came in and said something about Jalter going with him, him being better than me, and the Unga Unga Young 'Always hard' master thing until I decided to intimidate the guy with a little of my aura.

But how can he call himself a young master if he doesn't bring some supernaturally trained thugs?

Sadly for them, this is not a Wuxia world. 

This is the worst part, how annoying they are, so I decided to create a [Door] and throw them somewhere full of trash and garbage...

The young master did not disappoint; however, what do they do if they are unable to win? They send their father, which... resulted in a family trip to the garbage dump.

But, like father like son, He had to call their grandfather who made me use three [Doors] instead of two to send the whole family back which was quite... impressive.

Then there's the Ancestor, who is unquestionably the strongest, taking four entire [doors] by himself!

A worthy foe, indeed!

The best part? Jalter was out of breath, she needed to take some breaks because she was laughing so hard after seeing them come back dirtier every time, especially the first guy who was thrown four times.

Is it possible that we were discovered by someone else? Of course they did, but we simply ignored them and continued on our way… even when we weren't flaring our aura, the atmosphere between us was more than just enough.

Who wants to bother a lovely couple on their date? Especially since they appeared to be in love with each other.

It would be extremely awkward if they meddled in our date for no reason, especially since many were convinced that they couldn't compete in looks with me or Jalter...

And that's how we spent our date. 

If I could, I would have brought her to Heaven, but I don't have contact with the Angels…  for now. 

Right there on the floor, I was hugging Jalter from behind and she was leaning against my chest, resting a little after such a long day.

"How did you find it?" I asked, moving a strand of hair away from her face so I could get a better look at her.

"Fufufu. I can't get that idiot's face covered in trash after being dumped four times out of my head " she said, recalling the idiot's expression every time I thrashed his entire family tree.

I made sure the thrash would stick for a while... A long while. 

By the end of it, he smelled  just as bad as he looked...

"What do you think about me hanging out with the other girls?" I asked her because I'd never heard what she really thought about it.

"I'm not sure, I guess I don't care... That much..." She said this with a complicated expression on her face, as if she was trying to convince herself.

I understand why she thinks that way, especially since she has trust issues, but I also know that she is the same kind and lovely Jeanne on the inside.

"How Would you feel if I left Kei and Jeanne to be with you?" This is the best I can do to get her to consider it for herself.

Even if she agreed to share me with the other girls, there is always a little doubt for someone who can't be honest with her own feelings, is prideful, distrustful and unsure of herself. 

What if she is not good enough? What if he abandons her or prefers others over her...

All of this is made more difficult by the fact that she is competing with her original self...

Is she going to be ok with it? To abandon and hurt Kei, the clueless, lovely, and kindhearted woman who always comes to help her when she needs it. 

Or her other, more innocent and gentle self, who is always there for her, tries to be with her, and protects her when something turns out badly.

"No, it would... hurt. I know how much they adore you and how difficult it is for them to leave you, so promise me, promise me, promise me that you make them happy." She treasures her friendship with them, this strange family they've created, as much as she dislikes admitting it.

Would she be willing to harm and destroy her family for something like this? The answer is more than clear for her.

And, unfortunately for them, this is not something they can avoid since this next step is unavoidable looking at how much Jeanne, Kei and even herself enjoys Ahm embrace… 

"I will do everything in my power to make ALL of you happy. I adore the three of you, don't forget that. You made me fall in love with you without realizing, so trust yourself a little more "I grabbed her face and tried to kiss her, but she stopped me.

"Ha!?. Three? Even my sister, who is a clueless idiot, understands that there will be more." She said this while pretending to be angry, but after giving me a cheeky smile, she grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a long kiss.

"... " I was going to retort but… Serafall, Shishou and even Mordred and who knows who else I'm going to Summon in the future… 

"Idiot! thinking about other girls while on a date with me? But you did a great job so... Here…  you earned it '' before I could think more about it she grabbed my hand and placed it under her dress directly into her chest… 

I couldn't help but to place my other hands in her butt and pull her close to me while using the massaging skill I brought, making her give me small moans of pleasure. 

Her firm and fleshy butt and her smooth and abundant chest thanks to her being in her adult body… 

Sorry, Jalter, but even if you look at me with those eyes, I'm not going to back down if you do something like this…

That my eyes were saying and she clearly understood the message. 

"You're an idiot..." Her face is flushed, but she is relieved that he is enjoying and appreciating her body so much. She was angry at me, but she didn't let go, allowing me to feel her for a few more minutes until our long passionate kiss ended, enjoying the sensation that his hands gave to her body.

Maybe… It wouldn't be long before they took the final step. 

They aren't in a hurry because they have an entire life to live together, with Senjutsu and the rest making sure it will be a very long one.


More importantly, Ahm understands that once you've tasted it, you'll want to do it again, and with the skills he's acquired, pleasing his girl is the least of his worries.

As silly as it may appear, he enjoys these small but significant displays of affection.

55