48- Tric-*chough* convincing a (Not so little) little girl.
1.7k 12 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I found myself in an unusual situation...

One of the most powerful beings in this universe forcibly entered my mindscape, giving me a headache...

Was there a brawl? Problems? Conflicts? Or perhaps some peculiar discussion? No, because everything was solved by the power of... cookies... chocolate and honey cookies...

If the entire world was aware of this 'legendary' battle... I'm curious how they'd react.

One of the most powerful beings feared by all factions is sitting in my lap, hugging her from behind in a couch I built.

She has a bowl of said cookies that refills as she eats them, stuffing her cheeks like a squirrel.

What can I say, I love cute things, and she's definitely a cute one, but I have a question...

"So… Ophis-chan? How did you find this place? And how did you... get in?" I asked her, patting her on the head... who knew dragons had exceptionally smooth hair and skin.

She is dressed as usual, in a gothic dress that is open in the chest area and has nothing underneath...

Is it really a dress? It feels like It's only one part that only covers her back, her neck and her arms while leaving the front completely open, if it wasn't for her pumpkin… pants? Underwear? And some… Is that tape? In an X shape covering her nipples she would be naked…

As soon as I asked her the question, she looked at me, pointed to where her snake is, and then pointed to the... massive hole in the ceiling.

I need to fix that...

"Uim hekntehred flsrom thdsre " She tried to explain that she came in from there, but it was difficult to understand what she said because she was still eating.

Is it true that you are a dragon? Are you certain you're not a squirrel?

The Draconic Squirrel, stuffing infinite cookies into her cheeks.

"Why are you here? Are you looking for something?" I made the cookies stop before she started speaking so I could understand her.

I'm not sure if she's pouting because I took her cookies or because she still has some on her cheeks...

"You're strong, Help me defeat Baka-red so that I can return to my home in the Dimensional gap." She said this while staring into the bowl, waiting for the cookies to return.

"I can't beat Red... But why do you want to return to the Dimensional Gap? It's boring " I can't defeat Red even if I were to use her as an infinite 'battery,' it would be impossible, so my only option is to persuade her that the dimensional gap is not for her...

Wait, maybe I can set up a white room for her?

"I enjoy the silence, but that baka-red is always making noise, and I can't beat him." I made the cookies appear again after she told me that, and she quickly resumed her assault.

"But there is nothing, no friends, no family, no cookies... What would you do in that situation? Nothing? For me, a house is somewhere I can be with people I like." I attempted to persuade her to forget about fighting Red.

"There are... no cookies..." She sounded perplexed, but more importantly, was that all she could hear? Where is my motivation about having a family or feeling lonely? Is it just cookies for her?

"Let's see... how do I put this? ... Do you dislike spending time with me? We'll never see each other again if you stay in the Dimensional Gap." She began to consider it, drew closer to me, sniffed, and then began to make herself more comfortable.

"Yes, I like you; you smell nice and make me feel at ease, but... I don't have a family, and I prefer the silence there..." She appears conflicted but determined, but what she said also means a new chance for me...

"How do you know if you prefer it if you've never tried it? Let's do this: live with us so I can show you what a family is like, and in exchange, I'll make you a room like this but without sound so it's silent like you want, what do you think?" This is my only chance to stop her; right now, I am her only chance to beat Red, so she will not stop until I accept...

Having a cute dragon that I can head pat and hug is also a plus.

She began to think about it and was intrigued in the first half because, if I'm correct, she had never tried living like this before, and by the second half, she was almost convinced... 

Let's strike while the iron is hot!

"I can also make you some... cookies and other treats?" Hearing that she has decided to accept means that she does not have better things to do or a better place to stay at the end of the day...

Why does It feels like I'm tricking a little girl with candies?...

Later… 

"What is the mother's name? Jeanne, was it you?" Jalter inquired, surprised, but I don't blame her...

Well… I may have forgotten to shift my Dusk persona...

But the black hair, pointy ears, and dragon aura, combined with ophis in my arms... I do look like a brother returning his little sister, but Jalter had to exaggerate things.

"Of course not!" retorted Jeanne, trying to defend herself, 

"Kuroka? " but I stopped her before she could continue with her antics.

"Okay, fine. This is Ophis, the infinite dragon, who will live with us... you know how it goes." It's not the first time I've brought to the house someone powerful out of nowhere...

The cat sisters and Shishou arrived at this point, so I had to explain the situation to them.

...

..

.

"So... she's going to live with... us?" Kuroka tried to understan the absurdity of it... she knows who Ophis is and why she is known as the strongest, but who would have guessed she was so... cute?

What about the rest?

Shirone is eating cookies alongside Ophis while sitting on Kuroka's lap; Kuroka's life is much more relaxed and loose compared to the one shown in in the series, as she spends her time sleeping, lazing around, and playing with her little sister, so the addition of another 'kid' activates her sisterly instinct; who cares if she is powerful? She has the appearance of a child and the behavior of a child, so for her she is a kid.

If you don't count their Senjutsu training, they basically live like... well, cats.

Jeanne and Jalter don't mind because they're used to me bringing more and more girls into the house, and they don't need to be worried about a little girl getting in their way since they know what my likes are like.

Is it possible that I should spend a little more time with them? At this point, they both sleep with me at night, accompanied by the cat sisters and Kei.

What about Kei and Mordred? I told them through telepathy because they were outside and they didn't care because Mordred wanted to see a real dragon and Kei was just curious about the new addition to the house.

Scáthach is the only one who is wary of her, but only for a short time... it is clear that she is quite naive as a result of spending the majority of her time isolated so... Nothing much from her other than experimenting with Ophis's Snakes and how they work, which resulted in Ophis just saying, 'I tell the snakes to make someone stronger, and they do it.', so Shishou had to do it herself.

So... everything ended we-

"Ahm, there are people attacking the girl you mentioned; should I help them?" And as soon as I said that kei called me...

I had to jinx it...

"Can you? or do you want me to do it?" She's been expanding her territory all across Britain where Mordred and the Kids are cleaning up the criminal organizations, Im asking because she may be busy,

"Yes Ahm, can you send me there? " She told me with her usual soothing voice, now she can talk without stopping or her usual shyness. After years of talking and being together she naturally opened herself to us.  

The attack on the Belial girl took more than what I expected but…

 well... 

-.-.-.-

In the underworld

 in a room a Devil who finally had some time to spend with her little sister suddenly had a bad feeling and shouted without thinking

"Dusk! "

"Big sister? "

"Hehe. Sorry sorry " She apologised to her sister but the Devil thought in her mind...

For the love of Satan! I swear I will punch you if you dare send me any more work!! 

-.-.-.-

Should I trouble Serafall or… not? 

42