76- After
1.2k 7 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N:Sorry for the late update, S*** happened and I was without a phone for a while so I couldn't write, I'm using a old one so sorry if there is more mistakes than usual.

Anywas enjoy, and thanks for waiting.

End.

|||||||《》||||||

I took a few days off, not alone or anything, but the kind where you forget about everything except what you want and just relax for a few days to try to calm myself down a little bit, and it worked... sort of.

I'm not sure what the dream was about, but it had to be unpleasant if it gave me a headache and was erased from my mind so quickly, and thinking about it makes it worse, so I'll try not to think about it.

Shirone was the first to detect something, and she grew even closer to me, to the point that she wouldn't leave my side even at night...

Everyone was extremely lovely, which I greatly appreciated, and they all helped me in their own way, albeit quietly.

At the very least, I got to see Shishou's worried expression, which is not something you see every day... in fact, it was the first time I saw it.

Knowing that everyone is concerned pushed me to work harder on my 'recovery.'

I have a vague recollection of what it was like to be alone when I was hurt, sick, or simply having a bad day.

When I remembered how empty it was without her, the memories of my previous life mother, even if she was occasionally slightly annoying, just greeting me were quite a hit.

At the same, it made me appreciate what I have even more.

My deepest and most cherished wish was granted despite all of my problems and defilement.

No, not my wish, but our wish...

I suppose everyone wishes for something like this in their lives, maybe... they don't if they already have it.

Anyway.

Leaving the deep sh*** aside, Shirone and I had a interesting conversation.

...

That day, I felt sorry for her because she spent the entire day comforting me in her own way, rather than enjoying herself like she usually does.

Also, that they had always been like this since the day they realized I was the reason they were saved. "You know you don't owe me anything, don't you?"

Shirone, who was sitting in my lap, asked, "What if we still want to do so?" Despite her smile and the childish way she swung her legs back and forth, I knew she was actually serious.

That made me sigh since I never expected something in return, but who could be annoyed by such a cute cat? "Fine, but I'll have to give you something for it still "

She gave a silent nod "You were going to give me a reward for helping you last time, right?" Shirone asked, smiling and innocently looking at me with her yellow eyes.

It's easy to see why many people would lower their guard when she asked them a question, and she is well aware of this.

"Yes, you helped me a lot, and I haven't given you anything in a while, so... what do you want?" I asked her because I decided to reward her for her help with Artoria, making Artoria feel at ease around us by asking her questions and her for help with some small things, causing Artoria to open up more to our group in the process.

To my surprise, she suddenly wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly and she answered only after a while "Take care of big sis, I want you to take care of her like you do with the rest" she said.

Sigh, that is precisely why I ask them to train with the Yokais, so they can meet people their own age.

I was well aware of how the'rescuing the princess' scenario can cause a person to become attached to another, especially if you spend a significant amount of time with that person afterwards after seeing it so many times.

Anyway, taking care of the girls that are with me was something I was going to do anyway, so why not? "That's... fine. IF your sister wants to be with me like that one day, but..." Nonetheless, this is Shirone's reward, not her sister's, so I suppose I can interpret it as giving her an extra "What about you?" I inquired, but she assumed a defensive posture, covering her chest with her hands, reddening her cheeks, and a surprised expression.

"H-Hentai! You want to eat both of us at the same time? Is one pair not enough for you? or... is that what you lik-" Her sudden blushing and shyness made me realize what I had just said, but unfortunately for her.

"You know that doesn't work on me" I lightly tapped her on the back of the head. This little girl is a lot more mischievous than you'd think, from 'forgetting' her pants, to walking around the house almost naked after taking a shower.

She also has a [Door] that she can use to go to her own room whenever she wants, which is how I know it wasn't an accident.

She did it to imitate her sister after she had done it, so I let it go.

She stuck out her tongue, knowing she'd been caught, and then asked, "I don't know... can it be anything?"

"Yes I promise, as long as I can do it, you can ask for anything," I told her, and she jumped from my lap and began walking out of the room, her tail swinging contently left and right.

She walked away just like that, but not before turning around and smiling as she thanked me. "Then, Ahm, thank you in advance for your gift."

"... " That damn smug smile! Why do I feel like I lost this round?

If a girl smiles to you like that and you don't know exactly why... you know that there will be problems.

Yes, I'm not sure what she has in mind, but she did help me forget about everything that was going on and focus on other things.

Kuroka and Shirone both...

They got became attached to me, its a problrm not because I don't like them,  since they are pretty and cute in their own ways, but because I still don't see Shirone as a woman, and she is aware of this.

But she also knows that there is a 'yet' somewhere in there.

My body may be young, but they were well aware of our true ages which was not much of a surprise to them given how long Yokais and pretty much every other supernatural being can live for looking like young adults.

My mind is that of an adult, but not that old, because, as in painting, combining the gray of my past life self with the white of the young me who had yet to awaken his memories in this world changed me.

When you mix white with gray, it lightens the gray, and that's what happened to my soul and mind; I became more 'purer' and, in a way, younger mentally, going to school and living with the young Jeannes also influenced me.

As for Kuroka...

I simply can't reject her, I even feel attracted to her after she grew up in such a beauty that she was supposed to be in the anime.

Supposed because you can't compare the two, to the point where I wasn't expecting her to be so beautiful even knowing about it beforehand.

I guess there is a reason why this world is a' ecchi' world... From Serafall to Rias, even Sona or Valerie, all of them are WAY above average. Way.

I probably would be attracted to them, blushing like a typical japanese MC if it wasn't because I'm used to the girls being around me.

Maybe Devils are like dogs? where they age fast at first and then it slows down to an average point... or stopping completely their case.

Anyway.

Aside from the cats... I still have a lot to do with Jeanne, Jalter, Kei, and even Mordred...

...And Serafall... and Artoria... also helping Rossweise with her training... and-

"M?" I felt the weight of someone sitting on the other end of the couch. It was...

...

Jeanne?

I was taken aback by the sight, to the point where she became the only thing on my mind from then on.

Most of the time, Jeanne is brave and straightforward about what she wants, but it is in these moments that she reveals herself to be like a simple maiden in love.

She was the most beautiful she'd ever been... or should I say alluring?

For some reason, the shirt were you can see her outlines because she wears nothing underneath that she always use when she is in the house... looked different right now

Was it the atmosphere ?

In addition to her shy but excited expression and body language, she was playing with her hands and unable to make eye contact all due to her embarrassment, for making such a bold but at the same time silent... invitation.

Maybe that was why she looked breathtaking enough to steal my entire attention.

I don't even need to look at that pinky flow around her that matches the color of her face to figure out why she's here, and why she's acting like that.

...

My time has come.

35