(+18) Jeanne…s(2)?
1.9k 7 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maybe I was too rough on Jeanne… I'm used to doing it with Scathach but Jeanne seemed to enjoy it, so it should be fine.

Jeanne is exhausted right now, and not for no reason; while she has the stamina to go on for hours and hours, she is simply mentally tired

That's why most men go to bed right after having sex; they don't care about their partners and are more concerned with themselves; feeling tired is a natural reaction after your brain has felt pleasure nonstop for minutes, especially since it's a lot easier for men to feel it.

It is harder for a woman to feel good on their first time, but magic makes things a little easier 

Like now, with just a wave of my hands, all the sweat over both of us is gone, just like that.

While our sweat does not smell, it is still unpleasant, so it is best to get rid of it.

Now that Jeanne is at ease, it's time to focus on a cute and embarrassed Avenger who can't take her eyes away from below my waist...

*Gulp*

The room's silent enough to hear her gulp.

Because of her shyness, I may need to make her feel more at ease with the situation...

So I went for her already wet spot before she could react.

"not... there... " Even if she said that while grabbing my arm, she did nothing to pull my hands out of her pants.

"Ah, ah " Jalter moaned louder and faster as I played with her clit, her entire body following the movement of my fingers.

I never expected the shy and lovable Jalter to be so sensible down there; she moved so much that I sneaked beneath her during one of the times she lifted her body

Catching her off guard as I made her pants disappear and sat Jalter on my lap directly over my dick.

She paused for a moment, taken aback by the surprise, but it wasn't long before she noticed the thing poking out from between her legs.

While looking at it, she remembered everything she had asked... So she closed her legs and pressed the thing against her privates without thinking, unaware about how good it felt to him.

I couldn't help but groan in delight as I felt my dick sandwiched between her thighs and her wet place, not expecting her to do that.

But that wasn't the end of it, with him no longer using his fingers... 

The sensation was still there, and Jalter wished to keep reliving it by using something else.

"Hmm~."

As I lifted her shirt and began playing with her boobs, Jalter began to go up and down while putting some strength in her legs, bringing us both closer to the climax.

Jalter could no longer contain herself and she went all out forgetting that… this is supposed to be just the start.

"Ugh! Don't… stop now.. you idiot "

Sadly for her, even with her complaints I decided to stop before the two of us reached the climax.

We still had a lot of things to do.

But she also understood what was coming.

So I pulled my thing out from between her thighs, then lifted her a little to slowly insert it

But as we both watched how it was slowly about to reach her place, Jalter seemed to remember something and she stopped me.

"Wait! "

While looking back at me she asked shyly " Can I... hug you? " 

A hug? I smiled as I pulled her so she could position herself facing me.

Who would have thought that this angry avenger could be this cute?

She hugged me like she said and having her boobs almost on my face is a plus, I guess.

"Ready? " I asked her and she just nodded, knowing that she was ready for it I pressed her down, inserting the whole thing in one go.

"Mmm..? " 

Jalter, like her sister, was expecting it to be painful, so she wasn't prepared for the pleasure and I certainly didn't give her time to recover going almost at full speed from the start.

" Wait! Let me. Get. Ready~ Ah~ " Jeanne tried to fight back, but she couldn't do anything but enjoy herself in the face of my surprise attack.

Still Jeanne could stop moaning, the pleasure it brought her made her ask the same question as Jeanne, wanting to do this way earlier than this.

"Ah ah~ "

Even if a little reluctant to be handled like this, without fighting back she couldn't say that she wasn't enjoying it

Her moans became louder when he started playing with her chest, Jalter was definitely losing herself in him

She was fighting herself when she was confronted with a difficult question...

Do I let go and feel amazing but also put an end to this?

... or do I continue to hold so it feels even better?

"What exactly are you doing? You're not even doing your part..." But Jeanne's voice cut her off from her thoughts

Annoyed for being interrupted, Jalter glared at Jeanne "What do you~... want... now~

!? " But Jeanne just rolled her eyes at Jalter antics.

"That's why I asked you to come with me the day I asked Scathach... You need to move your hips~. Left, right, forward and backwards, looking for the right spot... " Jeanne tried to give Jalter a tip so she can make herself better

Thinking that it was something basic "O-Of course I knew that... I was waiting for it " Jalter followed Jeanne's words without noticing Jeanne's mischievous smile...

Soon Jalter let out an even harder but contained moan, It didn't take too long for her to find the right spot.

But without realizing that... she was digging her own grave

Now with her weakness exposed, Ahm smiled as he grabbed her by the arms, placing them in his abs so she won't move much after a thrust, letting him go on fast and hard without care...

Jalter realized that she was tricked but... "Can... we talk about this... ? " it was too late.

After lying back, having Jalter in a cowboy position, Ahm started roaming hard and fast and with her arms locked in place, every thrust pushed her upward and then another one came before she could fall down.

Her boobs bouncing wildly where quite the sight~

"No-... not so fast~ mm~ " which turned everything into a constant assault of pleasure, giving her the appearance that she was riding him.

"Slower~ please it's too... much~ Ah! " Ahm came to a halt for a moment, and Jalter fall back to try to catch some breath, but before she could, Ahm opened her legs and positioned himself, grabbing her by the arms once more

"You bast. ard~ '' At this Jalter didn't care about what he did, not even about Jeanne's smug expression; she was feeling something inside her that wanted to explode from all the pleasure she was experiencing, getting closer.

Jalter bites her lips and wraps her legs around him, sensing that Ahm is about to finish as well, as she feels a rush of pleasure run through her body as something warm starts to fill her insides.

"Ha... ha... " Even though it felt amazing, Jalter was exhausted, so she was taken aback when Ahm took out his thing and used a spell to clean both of them.

Why is it still big? He still... Want to do it? again...? 

But before she could react, someone else moved.

A shadow moved over her as a blonde haired girl's hand grabbed his thing 

"Scathach said that... it tasted... " Without saying anything else, she shoved the thing inside her mouth as Jalter stood there looking how Jeanne sucked on the thing following with the slurping sounds.

It was only after a minute that felt like hours that Jeanne took it out of her mouth and commented.

"it does taste great... You should also try it~. " 

Jeanne grabbed Jalter's head and shoved Ahm dick into her mouth before Jalter could react. She kept doing it for her for a while, but by the third time Jalter was doing it unconsciously on her own, she was enjoying the taste so much.

"Fufufu. How is it? " Jeanne's comment woke Jalter up.

"I-Its okay... " Jalter made an embarrassed remark, and Jeanne seized the opportunity to take it for herself.

"We can finally do it whenever we want~ isn't that great sis? " Jeanne took her time to tease Jalter a little bit

"I-if I feel like it… " 

In the end, both of them ended up giving him a blowjob at the same time, and Ahm unknowingly discovered one of his favorite things that day...

And that was the end... 

And not just for the three of them.

Results that doing it in the middle of a house with multiple people is not so 'discreet' and the rest could hear it from almost every corner of the house, even without their enchanted hearing... 

Especially a Knight in red who got eager, a Black cat that is starting to get into her mating season and a king who was really embarrassed but also curious about it.

29