88- Visit, and finishing touches.
928 6 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Moo Ahm-chan, we still have a lot to talk about! " The She-Devil complained as Ahm did his best to push her out of the house after her usual monthly visit for the future plans for the stuff from the company-Games, Manga and that stuff.

Even after years, Sona simply couldn't keep up with her sister and simply let out a low complaining whisper "Sis… " 

But Ahm simply answered with a deadpan "Like what?" He knows this Devil too well already after dealing with her for years…

Sefarall started posing "About… how much of a beauty I am ? hehe~ " And she finished it by sending him a kiss.

But Ahm was completely unfazed and answered with a dry "No. "

Now she started acting cute and both All and Sona knew what was coming "You're no fun~ Then about… How cute I am~? "

"... " Ahm and Sona simply looked at each other and let out a defeated sigh "

But this made it so both didn't realize the mischievous glint in her eyes, especially Ahm, who got caught unprepared by her next words "Then~ how about… how much you were looking at my legs with those eyes ? he~"

She simply smiled, looking at how she left Ahm petrified for a second, grinning at her small victory.

He simply was not expecting it at all.

Sefarall decided to dress as an office lady; pencil skirt, black stockings and high heels for the lower part of the body and a gray blazer and glasses for the top.

Nothing is actually out of place, even if it does feel a little like cosplaying rather than actual work attire, but that was the first part of her plan, since he wanted to catch him off guard.

Again, there is nothing out of place, but that's if you only look at the clothes… being a Devil, and an experienced one, Serafall knows very well how to make use of her body and how to position herself in ways that would show her better part in the best way possible, becoming simply irresistible for someone with the least bit of desire.

Ahm simply didn't stand a chance against her surprise attack.

"... Out. " Thankfully for Ahm, they were already close to the door, the door that he closed as soon as they left the house.

Serafall had already got what she wanted, so she giggled happily. 

As for Sona, she simply shook her head and, as Ahm would have said,"You get used to it…"

"See you next month then, Ahm" Sona then said her farewell towards the one behind the door and though it seemed rude to push them out that way, he did wait for them in case they missed something.

And, like always, he answered not long after "Till next month. " 

And like that, they walked away from the house.

But that didn't mean they stopped talking, as when they were away Sona started to reprimand her sister's behavior, but it didn't last long, since even Sona herself knew that it was useless to try and change the mind of her stubborn sister.

Releasing a tired sigh, Sona asked what's been on her mind since she saw how excited her sister was this time around. "Did something happen, big sis? You seem way way happier than usual."

Serafall simply answered her in an ambiguous way, while her mind was occupied thinking to herself "I didn't think he would grow up so much in such little time… " 

Such a growth in a human is a first for her, abnormal even, especially when one considers it from the perspective of a Devil or any of the long-lived races, for that matter.

From the weak young boy who tried to hide his magic as best as he could, granted, the only reason she found out was because people know that magical girls are her weakness and had already tried using them more than once to try to get something out of her, so she had her guard up or else she would have missed it.

But still that day feels like yesterday for her, and since then she decided to keep things as normal as possible out of curiosity and now here he is… fighting even Gods and that makes her feel something that she can barely describe, simply making her... pleased and excited about what's to come.

Sona was also amazed by his progress, but for a completely different reason. "You are right… Are you sure he isn't a Devil? This 'Battle pass' thing… using human nature to create habits against them, and the best part is they bought it themselves " Least to say, Sona is learning one thing of two from him.

"Hehe~ That too Sou-tan, That too " Said Serafall, with a small smile on her face as she kept daydreaming, making Sona feel that she was missing something but she couldn't see what that was.

But she soon forgot about it and started to think about how to best her friend and rival Rias, now that she seemed to have found a Longinus… all she could now hope for was for it to not be a strong one…

With Ahm

Outside the Divinity stuff, I've been working on the multiverse stuff with the help of scathach and I have to say that it is pretty hard…

For now, we are making a place inside my mind where we can hold a meeting of sorts, and to call people in pretty much the same way I do with my summons but pulling them from their world momentarily instead.

Since it would be too costly to summon the entire person back and forth, what I will do is summon the thing that is easier for me to call upon, which is their Mind, and probably their soul, then they will enter a body I made here for them, making it be akin to a lucid dream. 

Scathach did advise me to anchor it into something with a powerful meaning and that can be present in a multitude of worlds to make things easier for the entire construct that will work as a hub for the whole thing.

For now, our objective is summoning them and how to maintain contact, so the whole journey through worlds will have to wait.

After considering it for a while, the most common thing found in those worlds is stars. They are one of the few things that are common and, at the same time, strong enough to draw strength from.

And that's how the theme of our hub will be, that of the constellations, but it's hard to say since there may be exceptions.

With Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricornus, Aquarius and Pisces being the major ones, we had to pick one for me and another for Scathach to represent, since we are the ones that will be present there most of the times

That's how I found myself in this situation, discussion with the girls about which constellation to represent.

"So for Jeanne and Jalter… " I asked the girls, my choice was obvious since there is a very fitting one for twins like them, that's why I called them together, but I wanna hear what the rest think about it.

And they seemed to think the same as everyone answered the same.

Scathach didn't answer but she looked at the twins while Mordred was the one to speak first "Gemini."

Followed by Artoria "Gemini." 

Then Jeanne herself "Yeah… that one is a little obvious"

And Kei sealed the deal "Um. It's the most fitting for both of them." Even I have a hard time rejecting her since she talks with such a pure and sincere tone.

Everyone seemed to be fine with it.

"Ha!?" 

Well, everyone except for Jalter, it seems.

"Why couldn't it be Aries or something better with the sun, flames or… something." But she was ranting more than anything else as she sat down after saying her part and silently accepted it.

You can resume it with 'I wanted something cooler', but anyway.

Even if she could fit any other constellation, it would be hard for us to find any other candidate for Gemini, making them the best option for it since the spot may stay unoccupied for a very long time.

At the end, Jalter gave her own opinion, and surprisingly a good one "Tsk. Fine. Then if we go for the OBVious, Leo goes to the Leon there, right? " She pointed at Artoria.

This time Mordred answered with a mocking grin. No one here had a doubt that she would have fought for that spot for her father, if necessary. "Do you even need to ask? Father is definitely the best for it " Even Artoria herself couldn't go against that logic.

Jalter rolled her eyes at her "Just shut up"

We simply ignored them since we are already used to their banter. "Anyway… I still need to pick my own and I still don't know which one to pick. Shishou, did you make a list with the best options?" Since I have little knowledge about this kind of stuff, Scathach is clearly better suited for it.

Scathach affirmed that she did and soon papers appeared in front of everyone other than me with what I guess is a list of possible stars or constellations to pick "I've been looking for a while and, these are the ones I find most… fitting" Since I was thinking about the choices I had I didn't notice the mischievous glint passing through her eyes "I personally recommend the third one. " I only noticed that something was wrong when everyone was smiling or letting out a chuckle, and while everyone tried to hide it , Jalter and Mordred made it quite obvious laughing non stop even Kei and Artoria could help it. .

I took the list from Mudrock who was passing it to me and I started reading what the third option was about "Cassiopeia: a constellation in the northern sky named after the vain queen Cassiopeia, mother of Andromeda, in Greek mythology;" nothing wrong here since she was a ruler and it kind of fit our needs, but the next part… "-who boasted about her unrivaled beau- " …I simply deadpanned at the smiling Scathach.

Scathach answered me before I could even say anything "We need to be as accurate as possible, it's truly important for this kind of thing" 

As if.

But I appreciate her trying to lift the mood, they've been quite on edge since a literal Goddess came to our base and more so after fighting some themselves it's pretty obvious with Jalter and Mordred training way more than usual.

I still need to make the gifts for her and Jeanne…

"I will say… Libra? I'm the one who will keep the balance and judge who will enter the place. " Still, there are many parts missing in it like equilibrium and harmony.

Scathach nodded. "It should be enough for now, we can find something better later in case we require more power. " 

And she is right like always. "Yeah, we don't even know if it works. " Maybe I should ask our little dragon friend? I haven't seen her in a while now, when I think about it, although I know she visits Shirone and the rest of the kids from time to time.

In the end, Scathach herself chooses Sagittarius. They are usually strong-willed and free-spirited people who love to travel, and she is also quite similar to a well-known Greek teacher, Chirion, a centaur.

An extremely hard one was Kei, who was perfect for Aries and Taurus due to her horns. She is affectionate and a great leader, which makes her great for Aries, but in the end, Taurus was the choice, quiet and rarely had an outburst, but when she does… 

Well, with that done, it's time to finish the last details and make a trial summon…

I just hope I don't summon someone who is too problematic.

And it's not as if there aren't things left to do in this world either…

21