Chapter3-
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They were known, under many names, invaders, sorcerers, wizards, adepts, or even demons.

Although their looks were similar to that of earthlings in many ways, no one believed that they were humans.

They killed, countless people, they created plagues, that brought nightmares to the earth's civilization, they unleashed monsters all over the planet.

Wizards could summon the fire, the wind, and the rain. Many ordinary people at that time tough that when those beings appeared, they could make the sky collapse with a single touch.

Just like any ordinary person, when he was young, Isakar feared them deeply.

 

Even when he became Extraordinary, he subconsciously never entertained the thought to fight against them.

The horror of the apocalypse was deeply etched in his mind.

" Guild leader Phoenix Rain, You want to fight against the Adept. But, how it is possible?" Isakar could not help but ask.

It was a known fact that Sorcerers lived in another plane of existence, they could travel between worlds using their powers. But earthlings were far from possessing the means to travel to another plane.

On the other hand, the earthling had to destroy, their planet to flee from a group of Sorcerers.

It will be a suicide to go into their world.

Seeing his reaction, Phoenix Rain knew that he was not likely to believe her words, just like herself when she first got word of this crazy operation. She knew that she needed to explain things to him, what an awakened real really information.

So taking a deep breath, instead of answering, she asked a question.

" it seems like you do not understand what are the awakened. When do you think that the first awakened appeared?"

" When Earth was invaded?" Isakar decided to give an answer he has always thought to be correct. It was the same for many other people.

" In this case, you are greatly mistaken, long before the invasion, there were already many awakened.

Lee Hao, Lee Xi Chong's father, one of the six heroes was awakened, long before the invasion started" After saying this, she took a crystal-like chip on the table.

" There you will find the information that I managed to obtain during these last years about the extraordinary, there is also information about the counter-attack plan against the sorcerer's world.

I will leave you three days to think through it. Message me if you are interested"

While they were exchanging pleasantries, Isakar was somewhat lost and his tough were in disarray.

 

0