Chapter9- valley of no return
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many years ago, when the first Earthling boarded inside the bodies of the monster space ships for the first time, they were surprised to find a new, strange, and almost complete ecosystem.

There were animals, plants, the soil could be cultivated.

Just like any other monster spaceship, the Asura Hell possessed its geologic characteristics.

 

A place like the valley of no return was not rare in the monster spaceship.

Laughably, the place got its name from a legend on Earth.

The legend said that there was a Witch called Morgan Le Fay, she was the sister of the famous King Arthur, the owner of the magical sword Excalibur.

Morgan was in love with a knight and everything was going peacefully, till the day she discovered that he had a mistress.

Jealous, she wanted to kill the two of them.

In their escape, the two lovers arrived in front of the valley and the woman was the first to enter.

Morgan, who loved the man deeply despite his unfaithfulness proposed an agreement between the two of them. If the man entered in the valley to join his lover, she will do anything to find the two of them, before killing them painfully. If the Knight Stayed with her, letting his lover die of thirst and hunger, she will let him live and she will even forgive him.

Perhaps the man was too dumb, or the love in his heart was just that blind, he refused Morgan Le Fay goodwill and went inside the valley and joined his lover.

Sadly, at that time their love was not sufficient to resist the witch-like in most fairytales 

As she had promised, Morgan found them, and to punish them, decided to transform the pair of cheater into stone.

But As her anger had yet to be appeased, she left a curse in the valley. Every man who entered the valley will find themselves lost and confused unable to leave until their death.

In the past, on earth, these stories were just myths that only children and fools will believe in.

It is only after the calamity, that people learned of the existence of abilities similar to witchcraft and magical weapon such as Excalibur.

Perhaps King Arthur, and his sister Morgan Lefay, were people who awakened in the past during a time of calamity, one building a legend while later became known in stories that scared the travelers.

Isakar could not be sure since he had obtained information about the bird extraordinary.

Just like the mystical valley of no return in legend, the Àsura Hell version of the valley was feared by most. No sane person dared to enter it.

The only way to enter it and to exit right after was to possess a supernatural ability that enabled one to resist the confusion. But there was another way, With the Asura Key in his hand, Isakar could never get lost.

He was the perfect person for this mission...

An anomaly had been detected at the entrance of the valley near a lake called the wi

Witch mirror.

In the case that the anomaly could give birth to a new tumor, Isakar needed to examine it or destroy it before it grew in the side.

An anomaly was a strange phenomenon, some of them will transform into hazards, it was the most terrifying case. Some of the anomalies will transform into a monster or even group monster, as time passed, these monsters will feed on the flesh of Asura Hell, the monster space ship leading to all kinds of problems as the space vessel possessed a life of its own and seemed able to feel pain.

 

Isakar had been walking in the direction of the Witch's mirror when he suddenly had a bad feeling.

It was like a signal of warning before imminent death.

At that moment he did not hesitate at all. He threw himself to the left in the direction of a somewhat passable cover made of rock.

He had yet to arrive behind the boulder that rain of bullets started to fall.

They were coming from many sides, and Isakar felt as if he was being attacked by an army.

" since, when did I make so many enemies?" Isakar tried hard to imagine who was trying to kill him and why.

These people were shouting as if their ammunition will never end, making him grit his teeth in annoyance.

When the sorcerer attacked many years ago, It was proved that firearms and other weapons of the same kind were useless against them. They were hardly effective even against the minion that they had created using the flesh of humans and wild beasts.

 

For the first time the saying " there are no problems that a gun can not solve" was proved wrong.

It is only when they escaped from the earth that people restarted to use guns.

Even though hunters were superior in strength compared to ordinary weapons most of them were still vulnerable to  bullets

If you could not kill them, with one bullet, you could kill them with hundred, or thousand instead.

" They think that they can get me with their gun" Isakar tough mockingly.

He silently took two grenades, from inside his big overcoat. These grenades were both bigger and heavier than ordinary ones. Even better they were homemade, he was stronger than an ordinary person and was sure to make the land where he wanted.

Suddenly, Isakar felt all the hairs on his body standing to end. His expression changed and he threw himself forward with all his strength.

With a single jump, he went eight meters away leaving his cover that exploded in pieces right after.

The red dust had risen due to the explosion of the rock.

Further away, the shootings teams did not stop to verify the result of their ambush. They had been ordered to continue shooting until they had emptied their ammunition.

Looking at the multiple, round still unused, they were going to spend the day only accomplishing this boring task.

It was at that time, that some strange flying things excited the cloud of dust.

One of the shooters, certainly a pro managed to shoot the thing making it explode and release a green smoke.

But they did not have time to celebrate. Other objects were following behind.

They were just like flying and intelligent weapon, they had been thrown at different speeds with a strange rhythm.

Some of these flying objects seemed to purposely, made themselves hit so thea their smoke could serve as smoking green screens for others. Some were just like shields for the following ones. While others could gravitate around each other and make curves in the air just like a formation of airplanes.

There was only one man in Asura Hell, that was known to possess these skills at throwing weapons.

That man was a disciple of the powerful but reclusive Tang school.

He had disappeared mysteriously for some time, but no one knew that he had met Isakar, had died, and that the latter had inherited his skill thanks to the power of the Valknot.

 

0