Chapter11- Odin 2
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The apparition of the awakened and the runic symbol on their body, the Valknot unraveled the veil of mystery on many myths and legends.

In northern folklores, Odin was the king of the Gods but also the ruler of life and death.

When warriors died on the battlefield, Odin will collect their souls and resources them in his residence Asgard. This they will become members of his army, the einherjars, in preparation for Ragnarok.

Whether, it was the Ragnarok, the einherjar, and the existence of another realm, they had already proved to be true in some ways.

There were even theories about the existence of a group of awakened that lived in the past with Odin as their King and Thor as their general.

Generally, awakened were the most tempted to believe that kind of story.

' there is only one man in Asura's Hell who will dare to call himself by that name, Odin, the king of the awakened.

He is the strongest man after the six heroes, the seventh strongest human.

He is also the leader of the strongest guild in Asura Hell, the New Pantheon.

He is not the kind of person that I want to meet" the Vermilion sword though.

" We are honored to meet you, Master Odin. Before you came, we were hurrying toward the Valley of no return to help a friend. Could you kindly let us pass?" Phoenix Rain asked politely.

Although she acted arrogantly most of the time, she was not dumb. There were many people behind her, and offending the man in front of them could threaten not only her own life but also the life of the members of her guild but that of her friends.

"If you want to live, you should remain where you are. I am here today in other to make sure that everything goes as planned." Odin said calmly but his world was no less threatened.

' what is going on with Odin, did he also hold a grudge against Isakar?' The vermilion sword started to get confused.

" if I may ask. Can I know the relation between you and Mad blade?" Phoenix rain asked softly.

" he joined my team. I can not let anyone interfere with his fight." Odin gave a simple answer but it was already shocking enough.

Phoenix Rain was almost certain that he was talking about the exploration team that was going to visit another world.

' what makes Mad blade worthy of being in his team? He is even ready to act so that no one can interfere in his plan.

What is so special about Mad blade?

What could they plan to gain by trying to kill him?' Phoenix Rain was even more confused.

Odin willed it and his eyes brightened. A screen big enough for the three standing people appeared in front of him.

They could see the three-dimensional projection showing perfectly the battle that was happening inside the Valley of no return.

There was a red smokescreen that was moving as if it was alive swallowing the soldier that was firing with their gun. Sometimes, there would be explosives that will be thrown out of the smoke in other to raise another layer of dust.

Those who breathed that smoke started to scratch their necks before dying. But the tactic was not efficient enough.

The soldiers after recovering from their initial started to wear the gaze mask that they had seemingly prepared in advance.

Phoenix rain quickly recognized the martial arts techniques that Isakar was using to tow precisely his weapon. As an awakened herself, she could guess how he had obtained it.

But through the screen, she discovered something that Isakar was still unaware of.

Apart from the ordinary fighter there were hundreds of people slowly nearing his position.

" they are encircling him" the Vermilion sword slowly remarked.

But it was not the worse news for Isakar.

Phoenix Rain already knew it. All the awareness linked to the counterattack project possessed a system.

The system was equipped with an Ai and proposed many functions like scanning, mapping, and so on.

If he had the system, Isakar would have known by now,  what was happening around him.

He was blind on the battlefield while his renames could see him.

In another world.

" he is doomed" Phoenix Rain concluded.

0