Chapter 24: Aurelia R-18**
447 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

David entered a state similar to the one he had experienced when he first arrived on Cornith as his consciousness was drawn into his mindscape which was established through the power of his Soul and Anima.

This time Eden wasn't present, instead Aurelia now stood beside the small pond.

She was a young woman emitting a saintly aura. 

She possessed a head of long, golden blonde hair, and clear blue eyes. She was garbed in a set of pure white robes with blue trim, that did nothing to conceal her picturesque beauty and shapely form.

Pieces of ornate armor crafted from silver metal formed a second layer in some places above her robes.

Her hair was tied into a long braid reaching down to her lower back with a ribbon at the end, and two bangs framed her face.

As David gazed at her he noticed that her appearance shared some similarities to Eden, and she even gave him a similar feeling of comfort.

"Is there any particular reason behind you taking this form?" He couldn't help but ask.

"Not on my end, this is simply the form that felt the most natural to me. But it could have something to do with a subconscious desire on your part, seeing as your will did have some influence over what form I took on." She spoke directly.

"That tracks," David spoke to himself as he thought back to the conversation he had held with Eden and the way her presence seemed to set him at ease.

When he left his reverie he noticed her casting him an inquisitive gaze.

"Shall we begin the final step of binding our Anima?" She asked. 

"Oh yeah, sorry about that," David apologized for his lapse in judgment before continuing on, "Let's do it."

He then approached her and took her into his embrace before the two engaged in a deep kiss. Divinity then flowed from his mouth into her body as the two of them were engulfed by golden-blue flames.

As the flames sprouted upwards the two's minds were fully linked and their clothes were burned away.

As Divinity continued to flow between them their Anima underwent qualitative transformations. David was instantly elevated to the 5th Tier and his mindscape expanded in size.

A red crest resembling a pair of half-folded wings surfaced on Aurelia's fair-skinned back.

David pulled her in close as his tongue entangled with hers and his hands began to wander across her backside.

Aurelia showed no signs of resistance as she wrapped her arms around his neck and rubbed her body against his; provoking his gradually stiffening member as it pressed against her lower body.

She released small moans of pleasure as a blush continued to spread across her body.

David wrapped one of his arms snuggly around her waist while his other moved to one of her milky white breasts and began to knead it.

As his fingers sank into her supple flesh his arousal continued to build and a fiery desire began to consume him.

He broke off their kiss and bent down his head to take her nipple into his mouth.

As he teased her nipple with his tongue she released a gasp of pleasure, "Ahhhnn...!"

Her back gently arched as her fingers dove into his head of thick, untamed hair.

Sex fluids began to leak from her lower mouth, trailing down her inner thighs.

After a while David shifted his head to her other breast, while his hand continued to grope her first; occasionally pinching her nipple between his thumb and index finger.

"Ahh...ahh...ahhhnn..." Moans of pleasure continued to flow from her mouth as she subconsciously reached one of her hands down to take hold of his throbbing member.

As he felt her slender fingers envelop his cock his body trembled slightly in anticipation.

As she grasped it she felt the heated aura it gave off.

Her hand then began to gently move up and down, stroking his cock with a fairy-like touch as precum began to flow from the tip.

Although her movements were lacking in technique her fairy-like touch in addition to all the other factors allowed David to feel great pleasure.

He lifted his head from her chest and spoke softly next to her ear, "It's really not necessary that we go this far as our initial kiss completed the linking of our Anima. But, for some reason I just don't seem to be able to stop myself."

"Me either..." Aurelia spoke eyes full of irrepressible desire.

The arm that David had wrapped around her waist moved as his hand drifted downward and began to rub her lower mouth from behind.

"Ahhhn..."

When she moaned her breath brushed again the side of David's neck as she leaned into him, continuing to stroke his cock.

"I need to be inside of you now."

David spoke once more.

"I'm ready," Aurelia responded amorously.

Her hand left his cock as David turned her around and she got down on all fours on the ground below.

He kneeled behind her and placed one hand on her waist while he grabbed his cock and guided it to her slightly parted vaginal lips.

He briefly rubbed it against her cave entrance before thrusting his hips forward and slowly entering her depths.

As her vaginal walls enveloped him he felt a profound sense of comfort and pleasure, and his eyelids squinted closed.

Aurelia's back arched as her brows furrowed and she released another drawn-out moan of pleasure, "Ahhhhhnn..."

When he encountered a sensation of resistance David placed his other hand on her waist, gripping it securely before placing more strength in his hips.

With a single fluid motion, his cock penetrated her hymen and he soon filled her insides all the way up to the base of his monstrous cock.

She seemed to fit him like a glove as the tip of his cock slammed directly against the entrance to her womb.

The moment that they joined as one, they both felt an overwhelming sense of peace.

After a brief pause, David began to move pulling his hips backwards. As he did he felt her walls tighten around him as if to prevent him from leaving.

When only half of his shaft remained within her he stopped moving his hips backward and instead thrust forwards allowing her walls to pull him inwards.

His movements possessed a natural smoothness as he once more pulled backwards leaving only half of his shaft inside her before thrusting forwards.

The third time he continued pulling his hips back until only the tip of his shaft remained inside her. He then gave a forceful thrust forward penetrating her depths once more as his waist slammed against her backside.

As he followed such a pattern of thrust, they both released a cacophony of moans, gasps, and pants sounded out

Whenever Aurelia's vaginal walls enveloped him they would rhythmically massage his cock from every angle and pull him inwards.

Her mind was continuously rocked by waves of pleasure as he kept slamming against the entrance to her womb, and her fingers dug into the grassy ground beneath her.

On the other hand, David felt a sense of pressure gradually build up at the base of his cock as he continued to hold on tightly to her hips and thrust into her from behind.

As he the pleasure he felt began to overwhelm him he trained his gaze on her single braid that bounced around with every thrust he made.

When he felt himself approach the peak he suddenly reached one of his hands forward and wound it around his palm as he tugged on it forcefully.

"Ahhhh....!"

The sudden sensation of pain elicited a gasp from Aurelia as her virginal walls tightened further around him. As she did he once more moved his hips to pull his cock out of her until only the tip remained inside.

He then gave a final thrust burying himself once more up to the base as the tip of his cock slammed against the entrance of her womb.

Both of their minds momentarily blanked as they climaxed and an overwhelming wave of pleasure swept over them.

Aurelia's back once more arched as her mouth formed an "O" shape and she released a silent scream.

"Mmmhh..."

On the other hand, David released a drawn-out grunt of satisfaction and he came inside her. 

Instead of semen what surged into her body was Divinity that had been condensed to the point that it became a viscous liquid.

A golden-colored Divine Edict Manifested on the ground beneath them. As it did the Runic Image once more surfaced on her back. 

Divinity began to flow into David's body through their various points of contact, and the liquified Divinity he sent into her body was rapidly refined, becoming her own.

They soon came back to their senses as the wave of pleasure receded.

Aurelia lifted her body upwards and pressed her back against his chest as David unwound her braid from around his hand.

He then wrapped his arms around her and she reached back to wrap her arms around his neck as they sunk into silence, both enjoying the sensation of the other's touch.

Divinity continued to flow between them as their Anima were once more strengthened and they entered a state of subliminal peace.

 

6