Intermission 1: Getting To Know Your Narrator
81 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys its Narrator Tim here.

You know, the guy Azu introduced last time whose going to be narrating the story on a trial basis for the next few weeks.

And I thought that since were going to be spending some time together as I complete my task of telling you at least a portion of this story, (and I may even convince Azu to let me or my siblings and/or alter egos narrate some of the other stories he's been cooking up) that I should really tell you a little bit about myself before we continue on with the story (While Azu also develops my backstory for his own appeasement, or would it be for his own amusement in this case... Well fuck it, either way it goes I get a backstory which is something to be happy about I guess.).

So as you all may have deduced my name is Tim and my Job/Title is - Narrator.

I started of as a figment of Azu's imagination many years ago but just really started to take shape a few days ago while much of what makes me, me, won't actually come into existence in until the following words get typed out. 

Now let's get down to brass tacks. 

So my full name is Timothy Reginald Clarkson III, and I was born to Timothy Reginald Clarkson II and Mary Sue Clarkson 27 years ago.

I was born and raised in a small frontier town of The Westminster Empire called Alberta located in the world of Zerock. Which exist mainly within the confines of Azu's imagination, but you knew that already (At least you should have).

Zerock itself is also not fully formed like me as Azu did in fact just create this world and doesn't know much about it himself.

Anyways Zerock operates under a similar flow of time to your world 'Earth' yet it does in deed conform to the truths found in the series created by Azu.

Both of my parents are in fact not beings native to Zerock.

They are what is known as Reality Breakers, members the Royal Branch of Spirit Beings as the potency of the power we inherited from ****** can be anywhere from ten thousand to a few hundred thousand times more potent than that of other Spirit Beings; our population being only 0.000001 % of the entire species, which already finds it much harder to procreate than other species of Deva if certain conditions are not met.

Reality Breakers aren't beholden to any specific element which we can control, though some of us do have specialties which are mainly influenced by what element we ourselves happened to favor above the others.

The Title 'Reality Breaker' stems from the fact that one of the many tales regarding our First Ancestors. 

This Ancestor was once wandering through the endless sea of Chaos that existed between The Three Realms and their uncountable number of Sub-Realms, when she encountered the Immortal Emperor of of a relatively well known Sub-Realm and for one reason or another the two of them soon engaged in an extraordinarily destructive battle.

The Immortal Emperor was eventually forced to flee back to his Sub-Realm in defeat, while the Ancestor chased him all the way.

The Immortal Emperor had assumed that the Ancestor would back off once he Reached his Sub-Realm as it is well known that Immortal Emperors are virtually undefeatable within their own Sub-Realms, with Tier 11 World Class existences or higher being the only ones capable of causing them harm and my ancestor was only Tier 9 at the time.

Someone at her level shouldn't have even been able to breach the Sub-Realm's spatial barrier if the Immortal Emperor wanted to keep her out.

Yet with a single punch-backed with the full might of her Bloodline, she didn't only destroy the spatial barrier, she wiped the Sub-realm from existence.

This one act garnered us, the Royal Branch of Spirit Beings, the Title of Reality Breakers signifying us as one of the strongest species of Deva alongside; Elemental Fae, Pureblood True Dragons, Pureblood Giants, Pureblood Titans, Dungeon Masters, and several others.

And where was I about to go with this explanation...

Oh yeah I remember now, I was going to say that my parents used their ability to alter Reality to travel to Zerock and settled down in order to get away from all the hubbub present in the Spirit World, intermingling with this world's citizens for quite a few years before they had my oldest brother Eric. 

I have three brothers and four sisters, one of my sisters, Roxanne, being my twin. She got married to her childhood sweetheart Kenneth two years ago and just gave birth to their first born child a girl named rose two months ago. Rose is jut the cutest little thing you've ever seen and every time I see her I can't help myself but pinch her checks and give a dopey grin as she devolves into a mass of giggles.

My other three sisters are named Kara, Laura, and Luna, aged 29, 22, and 17 respectively.

Kara mainly works as an Assistant Professor in the Law Department at the  the Westminster University Main Campus located in the capital city of The Empire; Elesport, while doing what she can to help us over at 'The Farm' with legal matters whenever she can.

Laura joined the Imperial Army a few years back and is currently a Regimental Commander stationed at the Westminster Empire - Wrouchadian Dynasty boarder located on the opposite side of the Empire.

And Luna on the other hand; is finishing up her final year of high school back in Alberta, before she goes off to attend The Westminster University with the fulleride scholarship she had preemptively  received from the University's Magical Engineering Department.

Now let's talk about my brothers, Nate, Jacob, and the eldest Eric, who I mentioned briefly earlier.

Eric turned 44 a few months ago and has been married for twenty or so years and has three kids, two girls and a boy, with the boy being the youngest at seven years of age; while the girls are 15 and 11.

Eric and his wife Cassidy live in Elseport running a largely successful bookstore and they also work in 'The Farm's' Accounting Department.

Nate is 37 and works in the Imperial Army similarly to Laura and is an up and coming General responsible for quite a few of The Empire's recent victories on the battlefield.

And finally there is the 20 year old Jacob, who is registered as an SS-Ranked Adventurer and explores Danger Zones with his party.

Now I guess we should talk about me specifically.

Well I really like to tell stories, which is why I jumped at the opportunity to take this job.

I like to travel to different to different Worlds when ever I have free time, just to get a feel for different cultures; manly paying attention to their music, cuisines, architectural practices, languages, their grasp of meaning in life, and overall structure of their societies.

I also like to take a peak into the past everyone in a while and rant about the fact that I can't take a look at the future, wishing that I could immediately ascended to Tier 12 and take a look at what's up ahead.

What else... Oh Yeah!

I also have a pet cat named Samantha who I adopted from another world called Lorn a year or two ago.

And finally I am in fact single so let me know if you happen to come across any nice girls who might be interested in getting to know a guy like me.

Well, is has been a fun experience I appreciate you taking the time to read this and get to know a little bit more about your friendly neighborhood narrator Tim.

(P.S. let Azu know down in the comments if you have any questions for me and he'll get them right on over to me. And I apologize for interrupting your regularly scheduled programming for the sake of this "Get To Know Tim segment".)

 

1