Chapter 3: Stats
1.1k 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Name: Sabrina Winchester

Age: N/A

Race/Species: Celestial Fae - Heavenly Flame Elemental Fae 

Level: 1

Profession(s): Summoned Heroine, Mage

Rank/Tier: 2

Vitality: 10,000

Mana Reserves: 2,000,000/2,000,000

Strength: 10,000

Defense: 15,000

Agility: 1,200

Speed: 1,500

Stamina: 5,000

Intelligence: 1,000

Health: 100,000/100,000

Life Span: N/A1 Their lifespans can not be properly measured by the spell as they are members of species who have nearly infinite life spans which is not entirely dependent on their Vitality.

Kibo Phantasm: Staff of Heavenly-flames

Inherent Skills:

Heavenly-flames (Passive)

Ultra-Regeneration (Passive)

Codex of Flames (Passive)

Supernova (Active)

Wings of Fire (Active)]

 

[Name: Eric Winchester 

Age: N/A

Race/Species: Arch-Angel of Light and Wind

Level: 1

Profession(s): Summoned Hero, Archer

Rank/Tier: 2

Vitality: 12,000

Mana Reserves: 670,000/670,000

Strength: 50,000

Defense: 20,000

Agility: 5,000

Speed: 7,500

Stamina: 4,800

Intelligence: 900

Health: 200,000/200,000

Life Span: N/A

Kibo Phantasm: Bow of Raining Light and Soaring Wind

Inherent Skills:

Light of Retribution (Active)

Winds of Destruction (Active)

Healing Light (Active)

Codex of Light and Wind (Passive)

Barrier of Holy Light (Active)

Wings of the Angel (Passive)]

 

[Name: Alexandra Bishop 

Age: N/A

Race: Celestial Fae - Half-Blood Dragon of Life and Death

Level: 1

Profession(s): Summoned Heroine, Spearmaster

Rank/Tier: 2

Vitality: 50,000

Mana Reserves: 1,500,000/1,500,000

Strength: 85,000

Defense: 30,000

Agility: 12,500

Speed: 15,000

Stamina: 4,000

Intelligence: 1,000

Health: 500,000/500,000

Life Span: N/A

Kibo Phantasm: Draconic Spear of Life and Death

Inherent Skills: 

Codex of Life and Death (Passive)

Rebirth (Passive)

Light of Death (Active)

Inversion of Life and Death (Active)

Eyes of The Dragon (Passive)]

 

[Name: Marcus Lancel

Age: N/A

Race/Species: Celestial Fae - Golden Titan

Level: 1

Profession(s): Summoned Hero, Halberd Master 

Rank/Tier: 2

Vitality: 10,000

Mana Reserves: 700,000/700,000

Strength: 60,000

Defense: 55,000

Agility: 1,500

Speed: 4,000

Stamina: 7,000

Intelligence: 800

Health: 100,000/100,000

Life Span: 150,000

Kibo Phantasm: Halberd of Earth

Inherent Skills:

Battle to The Death (Passive)

Earth Crushing Strike (Active)

Armor of The Battle God (Active)

Codex of Earth (Passive)

Battle Ground (Active)]

 

[Name: Elizabeth Tesla

Age: N/A

Race/Species: Celestial Fae - Half-Blooded Heavenly God Beast

Level: 1

Profession(s): Summoned Heroine, Swordmaster

Rank/Tier: 2

Vitality: 50,000

Mana Reserves: 1,250,000/1,250,000

Strength: 90,000

Defense: 50,000

Agility: 3,500

Speed: 15,000

Stamina: 4,400

Intelligence: 2,000

Health: 500,000/500,000

Life Span: 750,000

Kibo Phantasm: Twin Swords of Lightning and Wind

Inherent Skills:

Blades of Destruction (Active)

Codex of Lighting and Wind (Passive)

Harbinger of Storms (Passive)

Descent of The Storm (Active)

Awakening of The Beast (Active)]

A status window that could only be seen by the person performing the spell appeared before each of them, and they all shared their statuses with one another mentally.

[So this is the result of having both the Kibo and the effects of being summoned to another world oncentrated into one person?] Elizabeth spoke telepathically to the others with a questioning tone.

[It seems so. How much of this power do you think we can utilize?] Sabrina asked.

[Maybe...10%?] Marcus guessed.

[That sounds about right.] Eric communicated as he studied the bow in his hands.

[By the way. What are these levels? Something like those RPGs?] Alexandra asked.

[I don't know for sure but it could be some kind of energy measurement. Hmm...Sabrina, how about you ask him?]

[Sure.] Sabrina nodded.

[Make sure you all appear at least partially respectful going g forward. I'm sure this asshole doesn't fully trust us and will try to kill us with the slightest slip-up, no matter what he says.] Marcus cautioned Sabrina.

[Right.] The others agreed simultaneously.

"Your Majesty, Gregory would you mind explaining this level section, and also what are the attributes of the lowest-ranked soldier in your army," Sabrina asked with respect in her voice and confusion in her eyes.

"Oh yes that's right, I totally forgot to mention the concept of levels. My apologies." Gregory said as he placed a hand on his chest in apology.

"When the Gods and Goddesses combined their powers to create this world they gave birth to a form of energy called Origin Qi. Origin Qi can come in low, medium, and high qualities. One dust-sized particle of low-quality Origin Qi can allow a human of the lowest level to live without food or water for a few days if they partake in no strenuous activity. 100 of such particles equates to 1 particle of medium quality Origin Qi. Medium quality also has a 100 to 1 ratio in relation to High-quality Origin Qi. Every being is born with the ability to absorb Origin Qi. People must absorb Origin Qi in order to advance in levels. A person may gain around 70% of another's Origin Qi by killing them, and the rest can only be gained by consumption of the latter's body. But, the more time that has passed the faster Origin Qi dissipates from the body."

"There are also natural resources such as special ores and liquids secreted from plants which contain high amounts of Origin Qi of various qualities. Various races or species require different amounts of Origin Qi to progress in level and as one increases in level, they need progressively larger amounts of Origin Qi. Origin Qi is sometimes referred to as Experience Points or Exp with one dust-sized particle of low-quality Origin Qi equating to 1 Exp."

"Now ranks, how do I explain this in a way you can understand...? Hmmm..." Gregory rubbed his chin in thought with his right hand and propped his left beneath his right elbow.

"Ranks are the breaking point?" Elizabeth offered her 2,000 points of intelligence allowing her to grasp a sort of illusionary concept.

"Yes, that is exactly right," Gregory said a small smile form on his face as he looked at Elizabeth with astonishment.

"Now this breaking point is different for everyone. As they absorb Origin Qi into their body a person condenses it into a strand to break through every level through the first rank. In order to reach the second phase of the first rank, they condense those strands into a single stream. In order to continue forward one must continuously condense these streams. From there it's onwards and upwards. Every increase in rank is an evolution in both a person's Bloodline purity and physique." 

"As they form these, strands, streams, rivers and so on they increase their body's stats as the Origin Qi enriches them and flows through their body in cycles."

A weird light appeared in Sabrina's and the other's eyes as he spoke.

[Doesn't this sound like one of those cultivation novels a bunch of people get into reading.] Marcus sent telepathically with an unbelieving expression.

[Marcus, aren't we basically living in one of those summoned-to-another-world-type novels? Yeah, it's kind of shocking, but it seems believable.] Alexandra sent back in a tone that said: "What else is new?".

[Yeah I guess your right.]

Sabrina looked towards Elizabeth, [Liz what do you think?]

[It seems plausible. But, if what he's saying is to be believed can't one increase their level by simply cultivating this Origin Qi from the atmosphere or from those ores he spoke of?] Elizabeth asked in thought.

"Your majesty, can one increase their level by simply cultivating this Origin Qi through those ores you spoke of earlier?" Sabrina asked Gregory the same in hopes of him clearing their confusion.

"Yes, that is an option. That is why there are three main routes to getting stronger. One is through constant battle; killing one's opponents and absorbing their Origin Qi. Another is relying purely on ores, ambient Origin Qi, spiritual liquids, and food. The last is a mixture of the first two. Yet, the first is still the most popular as Cornith is a world where war is inevitable due to the existence of Dungeons." Gregory explained.

"Dungeons?" Sabrina questioned.

"Yes, Dungeons. They are birthed from Dungeon Cores and a countless number of them exist in this world. Dungeon Cores are created when the Mana of the Demon God Cornith's body deep within the lowest recesses of this World leaks outwards and undergoes mutation. These cores can take on many forms both as sentient beings and inanimate objects such as rocks or precious ores which are bonded to those known as Dungeon Masters. Dungeons have the inherent ability to spawn life forms that are innately volatile yet almost identical to other life forms this world creates. They rapidly expand by absorbing both Mana and Origin Qi from the environment and other beings which enter their depths only to die inside. They are also the reason The Adventurer Guild which operates in all regions of the world exists. The Guild's main function is to destroy Dungeons to keep them from sucking in all of the world's Mana and Origin Qi." Gregory continued to explain to Sabrina and the others.

"Now, finally before I take you to The Adventurers Guild to register; you asked about the stats of the lowest-ranked soldier in my army. Well, the common infantry division has the lowest requirements. Recruits must have a strength of at least 60, agility of 15, speed of 30, stamina of 100, defense of 30, intelligence of 21, and Mana reserves are not required. But, soldiers must be at least level 30 of Rank 1. They must achieve their stats without the boosting of magic items." Gregory continued to explain before asking: "Does that answer all of your questions?"

Sabrina looked towards the others before once more turning towards Gregory: " That's all Your Majesty, please show us to the Guild."

"Good now, follow me." He turned around and walked towards the edge of the tower with the mages following behind him.

Marcus leads the way in following him out of curiosity.

Gregory and the Mages stopped at the edge of the tower and Gregory once more turned to Sabrina and the others.

"Are you able to use your wings to fly Young Hero?" Gregory asked Eric.

"Not as of yet Your Majesty," Eric said politely, yet Sabrina could sense the anger buried deep within.

"Very well, Fredrick will use the spell [Flight] on you all and we will fly to the capital city down below," Gregory explained, before indicating for Fredrick to step forward.

"Hello, Summoned Heroes and Heroines. My name as you have surmised is Fredrick, Fredrick Casanova that is. I will now cast [Flight]. I caution you to take a moment to adapt to the magic." Fredrick stepped forth and raised his blue staff and began to chant in a deep voice; "Wind I beseech thee to head my call and grant the power of flight." He then swung his staff towards Sabrina, Elizabeth, Alexandra, Marcus, and Eric.

The wind began to gather around them and they rose into the air.

As this happened Gregory simply jumped off the tower and vanished through the clouds. The other Mages activated the flight spell and soon followed after him.

Fredrick then floated about 10 feet away from them in the air as he waited for them to adapt to the spell.

"Just think of where you want to go." He advised calmly.

Sabrina and the others soon got the hang of it and she told Fredrick; "We're ready."

He nodded and said; "Good, come along." Before he flew upwards and then performed a loop and headed back downwards.

Sabrina followed after him with the others trailing behind.

She had observed the way the Mana had moved when the Mages had activated their respective flight spells and noticed that though their chants differed somewhat they had the same effects on the ambient Mana and filed that observation away for later thought.

As she flew through the clouds behind Fredrick she felt at peace, like manipulating the Wind-Attributed around her was an inherent part of her, yet it still felt slightly foreign.

They soon broke through the clouds and the wind blew her as a sprawling city began to come into view. She marveled at the city which seemed to be a mix of Roman, Greek, and Victorian architecture. There were many tall buildings, small storefronts, luxurious mansions with grand pillars, quaint little homes, and roads filled with various types of carriages pulled by many types of animals and demon beasts. 

Sabrina followed Fredrick to one of the largest buildings within the city. It had two wings which were connected to the central structure by bridges suspended in the air between them. 

The central structure was domed with tall spires and had pillars reminiscent of Greek Architecture on either side of its entrance. Both wings were models in a way reminiscent of the Victorian Era.

The entire building was the size of a football field with the central structure being around 500 feet tall and both wings being around 300.

The building was made out of a mixture of white stone and ancient wood.

Sabrina and the others landed before the entrance of the central structure. The wide-open doors were 10 feet tall, and above them hung a wooden signboard that said "Adventures Guild".

Sabrina looked at Gregory who stood in between the two doors waiting for him.

There was a woman standing next to him. She had long purple-colored hair which trailed all the way down to her calves, purple eyes with vertical pupils, purple foxlike ears on top of her head, and nine purple foxlike tails. Her skin was as fair, she ha a pointed nose, slanted eyes, and straight brows on an oval-shaped face. 

Her voluptuous body was contained within a black kimono which was decorated with blue and red sakura blossoms.

A pair of geta with black straps decorated her slender feet.

She observed Sabrina and the others as they approached. 

Sabrina and the others arrived before Gregory and the beautiful woman alongside Fredrick.

"This is Sakura. She's the Guild Master for the branch of The Adventures Guild within the Yverian Empire." Gregory said with genuine respect in his tone as he indicated to the woman beside him.

"Hello, Summoned Heroes, and welcome to Cornith. I hope you enjoy your time here." Sakura said with a smile that revealed her fang-like canines, her voice seemed to soothe one's soul and caused tension to leave the bodies of Sabrina and the others.

"Greetings, Guild Master Sakura," Sabrina said politely.

Sakura nodded in response.

"I will be leaving you in her care as you all receive your Guild Cards and Fredrick will then around the city to shop for equipment and clothes. After that, Fredrick will lead you across Valhalla to explore Dungeons so that you may experience battle and become accustomed to your new strength." Gregory explained before he vanished.

 

11