THE DAY OF RECKONING HATH COMETH, REJOICE!
718 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It is done! It has finally been posted! 

This announcement will hold quite a few points about the direction that I'm going to take. First of all, I'm sorry to say, but I will have to delete the chapters on this version. I will just leave this announcement to not leave any future visitor confused. If you want to back up the story, you still have until midnight gtm+1.

Concerning the story art, depending on how things work out with patreon, their release can be fast or slow. But I know for a fact that there will be at least some few illustrations even if I had to commission them with my own money. In the meantime, you can enjoy the cover, and if you're in the discord, you can also check out the map I made for the forest of beginning.

For the release schedule, I'll be posting daily at 10:15 am gtm+1. There will be double release days once we hit some milestones, which I will list them below:

Number 1-2 in Trending (I'll tell you how you can do that in a second)

50 ratings 

1000 readers

10 reviews

Plus the community goals over at patreon

Well, that's it for the milestones for now. Let's talk about trending, shall we? The way it works now is pretty simple. The system checks how many readers, favourites, ratings and comments you received today, compare them with how many you received yesterday, and if the difference is great enough, tada! You're in trending. What does that mean to you? Favourite chapters, rate the story, and add it to your reading list. Also, comment! I love comments without even their use in the trending system. Even a "Thanks for the chapter" makes my day. So, please, do comment.

Anyway, here is a link to the story, please enjoy!

5