Chapter 1: I want a reward!
1.6k 7 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I want a reward!

"So this is my domain. What do you think kami-sama? Pretty cool isn't it" I said to my teacher or God to be suffice.

"Whatever you do Isn't important to me" kami-sama says.

"You're not fun to talk with, aren't you?" I stated.

"You do realize I am an elder Aios and what you showed me is laughable compared to my domain" he say.

"Do you really need so many universe?" I ask him.

"Because I like to create stuff and that's why I need so many, you will understand when you become older" He answered me.

Right I am now an Aois. A race that are like God's to us humans, they are indeed powerful but not omnipotence. I was changed to this creature by this flouting white sphere next to me. He said it's phenomena happen every 100th universal years.

What universal year you might ask?

It mean the natural life span of universe, from it creation  to it last breath, were it turned back to nothingness.

Anyway, this pneumonia happens because the near infinite energy the (God's) Aios have stored in this period of time. starters to move out of control and become a chaotic energy and it's started to kill them slowly. It's like a poison in their body and this causes damaging their domain. wich are like home to them. and if said Aios didn't cure the problem. it will lead them to permanently kill themselves without chance to resuscitate.(basically they self destruct themselves).

the only way to solve the problem is to create a copy of themselves to work as a vassell. and put inside of it another soul. the extra energy that was dangerous to him will now register to the new soul that poses the copied body.

Thus the energy will no longer threatens him and now he is free form doom.

So, to save himself he chosed randomly on who will be the next soul to resid in this vessel and be basically a God. apparently I was chosen to be the new Aios.

"I just want to show you how hard I worked on controlling my power!" I said that while puffing my cheeks.

"Well you did good job considering that you just born 3 weeks ago!" He said that in surprised tone.

"I know right! This all thinks to the time I spent learning computer programming" I said that in prideful voice.

"And this thing you learned helped you creating your own world!" He said that in question tone.

I originally wanted to be a game developer, but because I am part of yakuza family my talent was used for hacking.

"Good for you, now that you learned how to control your power. Iam no longer obliged by the counsel of Aios unions. Now take your leave" he command.

"Wait! I did all of this to impress you. at least I should have a reward for completing the training in fast time" I pleaded him.

"Why do you ask for a reward? You know very well that you become Aios! you can literally have anything you want by just creating it" he said it nonchalantly.

"If you say so, but does this power can give me a kiss from you~" I said that in playful tone.

"Ugh!? You want that weird thing your old spices do to show affection to each others?" He asked and I answered "Yes"

"Why do you want me do that?" He ask.

"Because it's an incredible achievement to get a kissd by powerful being like God on my list of (aowsem things I did)" I answered him.

"just leave" He demanded "Not until you kiss me~" I taunted him.

'Tsk' He clicked his tongue and started to morph to human form. He became a handsome young adult man in his twenty with white hair and golden eyes, and Olympic type of body build.

"So you did choose the human form that I said will look good on you. So how is it? Did you like it?" I asked him.

"It's the only form of human still fresh on my mind. And no I don't like it. It's not practical like my sphere shape" He said that to me in annoyed facial expression.

"Wait just a second!" I said. And changed my body, from the sphere shape just like him. he thought me how to morph to this shape? he said it's easy and practical to move with it, and he is right about that.

I changed myself to a beautiful women in here twenty about 1.68m high. Pretty face like a doll. Soft creamy white skin with silver hair color that reaches to my hips and blue sapphire eyes, slim waist, thin arms, elegant hourglass figure with large bust of D size cup.

"Why do you like to be the opposed sex of your old kind" he said.

"Why? Because girl body is more sensitive in sexual activity! And I also swing both ways girls or boys"I answered him.

"You can increase the sensitivity to the meal form too" He started.

"That's true, but still girls body is new experience to me. And it's more comfortable being in this body" I truthfully said that.

"What ever" he comes near me and kisses me in the cheek.

"Awww. I thought you would kiss my lips"

"Do I have to" He said that in iterated tone.

"That would be great if you do that"

"If I kiss you in the lips, would you leave me alone?"

"If you kiss me deeply while hugging I would"

He dragged me with his hand on my waist and kissed my lips.

"Now you will do what you promised"

"WOW, what a terrible and rough kisser, even if he is a god taking my first time ever like this Is kind of.... awkward" I said that in un audiobal whisper while nosebleeding and blushing furiously.

"Hay. did you hear me? I am taking to you!"

"What? A-Ah yes I did hear you daddy!"

"Good now gets out of my sig__did you just say daddy? As in those videos you showed me, that are about your kind mating"

"Well, you kind of birthed me. So I thought you are kind of my father" He looked angry at me and started to growls.

"Even if three weeks are short. I have learned alot about your kind culture. and dad kissing a son/daughter in the lips is something they don't do and consider it a bad thing. Now explain to me. why you said that honestly?" He pused for a second, then gazed at me sharply while projecting aura of blood lust.

"Uhm..uh. It was just a joke! nothing more"

"It is a joke! you say huh? You should get out of my sight! or I will....!" he said that with smiling lips, meanwhile his eyes say another story.

"Hii! I am so soorryyyyy" I said that while running in tears form this elder God. and what might be the nightmarish hell he will unleash at me.

There are so many things that can permanently kill any Aios. And an angry eldar Aios is one of them. 

20