Chapter Three: Enemy´s approach, Shizun watch out!
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wan Tian Snapped out of it as he turned towards Wei Xue and took the inn room key leaving behind Sun biming with Wei Xue. 

 

“A’ming, what did you do this time?” 

 

“Nothing, the waiter just accidentally pushed Shizun.’ 

 

“Did you use a sly trick on Sh-”

 

Before Wei Xue could be answered Sun Biming had already left. 

 

Wan Tian who ran away dashed straight into the inn. Once reaching the doors to his room he rushed in and closed it straightaway. 

 

“I’ve been disgraced!”

 

All Wan Tian could think of was what he had done, he who has never allowed himself to be disgraced had finally out done it. Wan Tian walked towards the table and poured a cup of tea before drinking it. Suddenly a knock was heard at the door.

 

“Shizun? Are you alright?”

 

It was Sun Biming, the mischievous handsome looking youth who had come knocking at Wan Tian’s door. 

 

“Go to your resting chambers.”

 

Wan Tian Firmly denied Sun Biming’s question and planned to send him away. Only for a few minutes later Wan Tian conducted his composure before remembering he needed to find the problems that were happening within Mount Tao Shaoyun. Wan Tian fixed his clothing before leaving the room quietly, once he reached the streets Wan Tian heard the sounds of womens giggling and chattering in a narrow road alley. Nothing about it should not be suspicious as at a time like this of course there are women luring men into the Hong Yue palace. Not only that, Wan Tian spotted a strange red figure moving quickly behind the building. Following behind it he ended up in a red room. 

 

______________________________________

 

Sun Biming who was shooed away from Wan Tian came back after a couple minutes, he knocked at the door but didn’t hear any sound of movement. Sun Biming thought about it then before leaving just when he sensed that Wan Tian wasn’t in his room. Standing up Sun Biming walked down to the streets seeing a demon’s mistress hiding in the corner. Sun Biming angrily walked towards the mistress, who’d come out from hiding dancing her way towards Sun Biming. 

 

“Good Sir, where have you come far from? This little sister can help you.”

 

Without letting the mistress touch him, Sun Biming sent the mistress to a nearby wall. The mistress who was once a dancing beauty was now frightened for her life. Sun Biming wasn’t kind to just anyone even if they’re demons. 

 

“I’m sorry my lord, I didn't mean to lure you!”

 

“Did you see a man who wore a blue white outfit that had passed by?”

 

The mistress's face pale but remained her composure, she stared into Sun Biming’s eyes before responding in confidence. 

 

“No I do not recall the man you have spoke in detail about”

 

Sun Biming became even angrier, a low demon tells a lie to the most powerful demon prince did she think he wouldn’t know through her lies. 

 

“Since you won’t tell the truth, I’ll disperse you.” 

 

With the snap of his finger the woman disappeared. Sun Biming kept the hidden soul gem the demon had on her.

 

“ It seems that someone has taken something that does not belong to them.”

 

Sun Biming stride in front of Hong Yue Palace, the smell of Aphrodite could be smelled from right out the door. Thus upon walking in Sun Biming could hear the endless laughter throughout the halls. 

 

“Who has come uninvited into my Hong Yue Palace?”

 

“Jie Jie, this human soul seems to be carrying something precious to Zhilan mei mei.”

 

“Maybe he’s an offering.”

 

The laughter echoed through the halls as Sun Biming walked forward. 

 

“Jie Jie this human seems odd”

 

“You’re right this human does act odd, no human walks forward unless they are seeking death.” 

 

“I’ll cut to the chase with your annoying smell, Where’s the man you guys took?” 

 

“What man?, Jie Jie have you seen a man come by”

“The only man that has come by was the man who dares to disrespect us.”

 

“If you don’t say I’ll wipe out your Hong Yue palace.”

 

“What can a mere human do to our Hong Yue palace.”

 

Sun Biming already annoyed with the females that hidden themselves had already begun to burn the main hall of Hong Yue palace. Thus those who were hiding began to worry about their home, the younger one jumped out from the wall trying to stop Sun Biming. 

 

“You're not human, no human has the ability to use the demon's tranquil eighth fire of hell here.”

 

“A demon in disguise, daring to trespass our demon territory!”

 

Now all three of them appeared before Sun Biming.

 

“You're right I am not a human but neither am I an ordinary demon either, so tell me where is  the man who you guys have brought here.” 

 

“We’ll only tell you if you disperse the fire you had set in our hall!”

 

The fire Sun Biming set had settled down before the three gotten down before him telling him if he’d walked down to the third hall he’ll find the man he’s looking for.

 

Without much time to waste Sun Biming left to find his Shizun, upon arriving in front of a red gold door a familiar drug could be sensed. An illusion spell, Shizun is the strongest, why would he be in here for Sun Biming thought. 

 

Sun Biming walked in without fear looking around before the door behind him was shut close, thus causing Sun Biming to be alert of whatever that lurked in the room. 

 

“Who’s there!”

 

No noise was made nor words were spoken. Sun Biming walked forward and spotted a mask man with a golden robe draped. The man did not move nor spoke as Sun Biming walked closer to take the mask off. Once the mask was removed the one placed behind was Wan Tian, Sun Biming’s Shizun. 

 

“Shizun! Are you okay? Shizun?”

 

Sun Biming was being trapped in the illusion spell that he’s always been able to differentiate and couldn't tell the difference between reality and his own head illusion. He grasped the body lying in his arms, covering his Shizun carefully before trying to set a fire in order to warm the room that had fallen cold. A whole hour passed by before a noise could be heard from out the door, but only then the doors that were closed earlier were forced open. Sun Biming who was holding onto the body of Wan Tian turned around to see a blue light, after nearly freezing to death Sun Biming had fallen cold. 

 

“Sun Biming How dare you come to such a disgraceful place!Why are you holding someone else's dead bones! Did you kill someone!” 

 

Sun Biming who had been drowned in an illusion spell began to hear a familiar voice. The thought that he was hallucinating that his Shizun was speaking made him chuckle as he faintly opened his eyes. 

 

“Sun Biming get up!” 

 

Only after a few short moments a fizzling shock had strike Sun Biming wide awake. Wide eyed Sun Biming looked around then felt something on him, looking down he spotted a bunch of bones lying on him and he held them. Instantly dropping them, Sun Biming looked up to find Wan Tian giving him the cold shoulder. 

 

“Thank goodness you're up! Why are you here?”

 

“Shizun just a minute ago I saw you lying in my arms why-”

 

Sun Biming thought about it but realized the illusion the demon dared to!- Wan Tian who was at full composure told Sun Biming to get up. Therefore Sun Biming stood up not long before following Wan Tian who had left the room.

At the end of the hall the three demons who were talking to Sun Biming earlier had been burnt to crisp.  

 

“Shizun, did you do that?”

 

“No, we are not the only ones here.”

 

Firmly walking forward Wan Tian took out a small jar before pouring onto the burnt corpse. 

 

“Shizun watch out!”

 

Wan Tian who was nearly pierced by a black sword blocked the man wearing a black mask, the man jumped back moving away from Wan Tian before throwing a smoke bomb. Wan Tian, feeling something is off, jumped back from the smoke bomb. 

 

“Cover your nose and mouth.”

 

In a firm manner Wan Tian was about to give chase but remember that Sun Biming was still there. Sighing Wan Tian turned around telling Sun Biming to head back. Sun Biming was reluctant to leave unless Wan Tian left with him, so without either of the two moving for a whole incense stick Wan Tian sent a message to Wei Xue. Finally some minutes later  Wei Xue arrived at Hong Yue palace after getting a message from Wan Tian. Wei Xue angrily looked at Sun Biming who turned around instantly after being eyed at too much. 

 

“Elder Wan, we should get going.”

 

Wan Tian only sighed before agreeing with Wei Xue, only then Sun Biming was willing to leave.  

 

_________________________________

 

The next day the sky was brighter than yesterday as both Wan Tian and Sun Biming strolled the city streets. 

 

¨Hot Buns¨ 

 

Called a stall owner, Sun Biming wandered over and handed a few coins to the stall owner before running back to Wan Tian with two buns in his hands. 

 

¨Shizun, please take a bun it´ll help fill you up for the morning ¨ 

 

Sun Biming smiles before showing a slight pained look on his face. Wan Tian, who was more than ever going to ignore Sun Biming before seeing such a pained look, took the bun out of his hand. 

 

¨Shizun I'm sorry it's all my fault you got hurt.¨

 

¨You-¨

 

Wan Tian thought he hid well that he had gotten hurt yesterday, but it turns out Sun Biming saw that the man in the black mask had stabbed him. At a speechless thought Wan Tian thought not to say anything else. Not only did he think of not saying words, they were spoken. 

 

¨Why are you worrying about such a small wound.¨

 

Rolling his eyes he sped up his walk leaving behind Sun Biming.

 

¨Shizun! Wait for me!¨

 

1