Chapter 17.5
2.2k 5 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clank clank*

Inside the dungeon. There was only the sound of iron clashing against each other, The sound of explosive magic and the cries of monsters.

Right now we are fighting against monsters named Orcs. The Orcs level are 70-80.

They have large muscular bodies. They were almost 2 meters tall and their faces were scary...

In front of us was a black-haired teenager with a handsome face wearing white armor and held a long sword named the [Divine Sword]. He is Ryuuji Mitsui, the Hero.

He lunged towards the last orc and split the orc in two with his sword.

After killing the last orc he sat down.

I approached him and cast [Heal] on him.

"Fuuuu thanks" he looked at the stairs that led up and said.

"There's the last floor up ahead"

A beautiful woman with a petite body, and short red hair, wearing a black wizard's robe and holding a staff said beside me. She was a High Wizard her name is Olivia Touji.

"I want to take a bath"

"How long have we been in here?"

A man wearing full armor, carrying a shield and a sword, he was a Knight, his name is Shuhei Matsumoto, he asked.

"We have been in this dungeon for 3-4 days maybe" I replied.

My name is Sayaka Miu I'm a Cleric.

"Okay. After you finish taking a break, please collect the crystals" Mitsui-san said.

We rested for 1 hour and started collecting crystal stones from the Orc's body.

Maybe if we were on earth, I would have vomited...

But now I live in a fantasy world like the novels and manga that I read. I'm already getting used to doing things like this ...

After that we climbed the stairs.

In this room there were 2 Thrones and with 2 orcs sat up top them. The two orcs were wearing crowns.

One of the orcs wore armor and was carrying a club. The other used light armor and carried a sword and shield.

The Orcs were level 100.

Orc King and ???"

"The two of them are Kings ?? ..."

"Kyaaaa BL" Touji-san's personality immediately changed ...

"Seriously ... sigh ..." there were monsters like this too ... sigh ...

"Can we not kill them?"

"What nonsense are you saying? I have to get out of this dungeon so I can date Duke Anderson's Daughter! And also don't you want to get out of here and take a bath??!!" Matsumoto-san yelled at her.

"But this is BL, BL !!" Touji-san eyes sparkling with excited expression..

"Ryuuji please" she looked at Mitsui-san, begging like a little puppy.

Mitsitsu-san shook his head and made an apologetic face and he said.

"Sorry Olivia. I have an appointment with Hime-sama so.."

"Tch" Olivia clicked her tongue and immediately looked at me with puppy eyes..

"Nee nee miu-"

"Absolutely Not!!"

"Miu you traitor!"

※※

After that we defeated the two orcs and came out from the dungeon.

We headed to the nearby town to take our request rewards. We are Heroes. However we became part-time adventurers to make our party stronger.

It has been already two years since I was summoned to this world. Actually at that time, I didn't believe this was the real world.. or maybe just someones pranks.. well.

I have been living in this world.. I miss my family, school and my Aronso Eiji[1] I wanted to apologize to him about two years ago.. but when I went to visit him.. I was already at the summoning room in the palace..

We must get stronger in order to kill or seal the demon lord.

and get back to Japan.

....

EDITED BY: Hedgeboar The Magical Uncle!

31