Chapter 19
2k 7 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The receptionist came back from stairs and approached us and said "the guild master wants meet you two in his office". I glanced at Rena and replied "sure I don't see why not". "Okay then please follow me" . 

Then we headed over to a door with a symbol that I knew from the game that was referred to as the guild master I knew this from the times I had a bothered to interacting with 'Okay back to reality' I thought.         The receptionist now proceeded to knock on the door "Alright boss I brought the two you requested I'll head back to the desk" Then a hoarse voice from inside the door said "come in". 

 I entered the room and looked around It was an office that resemble the office's back in my old world it had three chairs one for the person who was already on it and there where two other chairs that were empty for us. "I'm Akin's City's branch guild master my name is Arden now please allow me to appraise you ". 

He took out a round glass from his pocket then pointed the glass at me and said.  "Well I be darned you're really level 151" as he viewed it. He leapt up from the chair and approached us.  He was a bald, tall and muscular man with a scared face that protruded through his eye. 

 Then I observed him without him noticing

[Arden] 

 Race: Human 

 Age: 53 

 Class: Monk 

 Level: 101 

 ↓↓↓↓↓↓ 

 Then we sat down on the chairs and shaked his hand. "Congratulations Miss Rena or should I say Mrs. Rena I don't know if Miss. Rena is married but your husband is very strong man!" Said Arden.

"We- are not ... yet" her face was headed towards the ground and answered shyly. 'How cute I can almost feel words coming out of my mouth' I screamed internally. " Well anyways let's put that aside first." his expression now turned serious now stared towards me he said. 

 "I'll go straight to the point I can't give you a rank above S, but if you go to the capital Rose Kingdoms there are the Main Guild Adventure, and take this Letter with you". "Alright" I replied. 

"And Mr. shadow I have two requests, one is quest For Rank S and the second is my personal request" says Arden. "Okay what is it" I say. "I like people who straightforward the first is Miss Rena and all Above S Ranks Adventure from the Fourth Kingdoms have also known this Secret Quest for hunting The Red Dragon." 

 "A Red Dragon?" i glanced at rena, Rena noticed my gaze and silently nodded 'I get it'.  

 "Near the border between Kingdom Rose and Kingdom Camellia there is a city called 'Azure City' or should I say there was suddenly a red dragon appeared in the middle of the city and burned the whole city. The calamity was massive the results of the disaster was around 40,000 deaths and 238 survivors."  

"The four Kingdoms censored all Information about this matter to calm down the populace as they were already caught up with preparing for the war with Demon Race".

 Immediately the Four Kingdoms gathered to discuss silently about the matter and then the four Kingdoms made secrets quest to All the Adventure Guilds. The request was S Rank to hunt down or kill the Red Dragon". The latest news from our scouts was the red dragon is heading to the border the Orchid Kingdom." 

 "And so Mr.shadow can you teammate with other adventurers to hunt the Red Dragon?" 

"Um okay I understand" i answered. his eyes lit up, he stood up and shook my hand and said with smile. "Thanks and the second thing is my personal request"

 

Editor: No_supplies 

29