Chapter 21[End Of Volume 1] (EDITED)
2.2k 14 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We arrived at a 3 story building. The building is simple but you can sense the elegant atmosphere, this is a place only rich people can afford.

when we went inside.. the inside looked like a restaurant, the round tables are covered by a white cloth. And at every table are sitting a man and woman wearing suit and dress..

As we come inside they immediately lift their heads and look at us. their expressions become strange. Rena ignored their glares, and straight to receptionist desk.

"welcome" a women in her twenties is welcoming us.

Rena shows a silver key in her hand. when the women sees the key, she immediately bowed deeply and didn't says anything.

Rena glanced at me and grabbed my hand. then we go to upstairs.

...

...

...

I quite surprised. the 2nd floor is like an ordinary hotel on earth.

...

.....

we arrived at room with a silver door with the number 101 on.

Rena inserted the key in the silver door. then a magic circle appeared and (the key?) vanished. 'wow' this really is a fantasy world!

"Alonso.."

"hmm?"

"n-nothing..."

"?"

"lets go in..."

"yeah"

Rena opened the door we entered the room.

the room is 10 meter wide/long. in the middle of the room, there is a bed large enough for 3 people. In the corner there is a wooden table with a chair.

Rena put her equipment away. I only click my personal info and select unequip.

The armor, sword and other equipment i was wearing immediately vanished to my inventory. now, I'm only wearing simple black clothes with shorts.

"how?!"

"hm?"

"is that's the same magic you used the another day?"

"this is not magic." i shook my head.

"then?" Rena asked with a curious look.

"my personal gift..."

"i'm sorry.."

"for what?"

"for asking those.." Rena lowered her head with a bitter expression.

"i don't mind" i sit on the bed. rena also follows me and sits besides me.

i glancing at her body. pale skins, her body doesn't have any scratch or scar. i can see her big beautiful chest. I can't helped but gulp.. I was only an 18 year-old virgin on earth how i can resist this.. she's only wearing a simple white bra and pantsu. WAIT?!! BRA?!! PANTSU?!!

i immediately jumped.

"wait Rena!! why you don't wear anything?!"

"but if I wear clothes... doing that' will be hard.." her face as red as a tomato when she sais that.

"doing what?!"

"moo!' don't make me say it! it's very embarrassing..."

"wait wait wait! i don't get it at all!!"

don't tell me?! Does she want to xxxx###!!!

"does Alonso hate me?" her face become teary..

"it's not that i hate you or anything.."

"then.."

"you know..."

"is it because of my age? I'm just 50 year-old.. though.."

"it's not like that!" ah I'm still incompetent..

i breath out air.. facing Rena, I held her shoulder gently..

"do you really want do it?" I asked

"umm" she nodded shyly..

"alright." i push her gently toward the bed. and...(TL: should i write it? I dont have experience writing genre like that...)(ED: no need to we can fill the blanks ourselves)

※※※※

"...."

"...."

"...."

no one could react, when Alonso kicked Matt(matsumoto). (ED: not sure here)

The 3 of them were too shocked. He was too fast! they immediately came back to reality and rushed towards Matt. went they saw his face, they couldn't distinguish between pig or... His broken nose(?) ..

"is he already dead?" asked Olivia while poking Matt's 'body' with her finger.

"matt!..." Ryu held his head.

"matt-san.." Saya pointed her mace towards Matt.

"please give me your power. [heal]" immediately Matt's body was covered by a green light..slowly Matt opened his eyes..and got up.

"oooh are you okay Matt?" [Ryu]

"where i am?"[Matt]

"you idiot! you annoyed thar couple and got beaten!" [Olivia]

"haa i'm glad..."[Saya]

"couple?" Matt tilted his head..

when he remembered, he was trying to invite a woman.. he exploded.. 'he dares to kick me..!' 'i'm a hero! he dares to sneak attack me?!!' 'i will remember this! just you wait, i will beat you! and xxxx that elf in front of you!' he secretly said in his heart.. while smiling sinister..

"Matt-san how is your injury?" Saya asked

"nah I'm fine, thanks Saya" he came back to reality and replied.

Ryu approach him with serious expression.

"Matt. i know what you're thinking. but listen. you're not his opponent."

"hahaha nice joke bro." Matt laughed when he heard that.

"i'm serious Matt."

"yeah Ryu right... i can't see his move at all.." Olivia her expression become serious.

"not only that Matt. i couldn't see his level at all." Ryu said.. Saya nodded agreement.

"so Matt..."

"yeah yeah i get it." Matt said. 'ha! your level is higher than mine so what? I'm a hero!'

"that's good."

"let's go back."

""ooohh!""

they go towards corner of a gloomy building. and vanished...

★★★★★

we are both naked now..

it's already been 2 days since her (our) first time.

haaa... Rena ... 'I saw her pale face and because we did that... I'm very guilty...

I thought, that this would end with just one round, but...I did five rounds, however my junior is still wide awake and very hard... oh god! my vigor!

i wanna do it again... but seeing her pale face, I hold it.

"sorry Rena.."

"wow.. haa.. ha. ha. i'm sorry I can't do it again.."

"are you okay?"

"ha..haa.." i rub her pale face..

when she looks down... her face becomes red..

"wow it's still..."

"y-yeah.." we look each other..

"mm i can... do it..one more time..." she said while lowering her head..

"Rena!" I jumped at her.

and six round begin!

=

editor: tombstone490

if you like the novel you can support me here https://ko-fi.com/shadowheian

36