Chapter 1 [Vol.2]
2.2k 8 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

EDITOR: Addanc

It has already been 5 days, and this is the last day we are staying in this town before going to capital.
Now Rena and I are accepting a request from the guild, to eliminate a group of bandits. They said this group is well-known. Even Rank B parties can't beat them and they are always attacking Nobles and Merchants, So this request is A+ Rank. They said, the bandit leader is level 60 or 70.
Shortly afterwards, we found a bonfire surrounded by tents and there were about 20 or more bandits near the campfire. They were drinking and eating meat.
After I checked on the mini map, it turned out that there were 30 bandits in total. There is 1 more bandit in the biggest tent out of all the other tents.
On the right of the tents, there was an iron cage. In the iron cage there were many women and children.
"...?" Rena glances at me.
"Wait here. When I give the signal, use [Rain Arrow] towards them."
"Yes .."
I activated my skills [Stealth] and approached the bandits.
"Ahaaha I can't wait to sell this to slavery."
"Me too! i want sleep with that nee-san in that motel! she is too hot!"
"Haaa? What a bunch of trash.. they were all old hags! Come on! Young children are more attractive!"
"Shut up you damn lolicon!"
"Guahaha"
'.....' What the heck.
Because I don't have Area of effect skills, so I have to kill the bandits one by one. Its not like I'm scared or anything. I'm in an unfamiliar world, even if their level is low, they can take my life if I'm careless.
First, I entered into a tent where I thought the Bandit's Leader was.
When I entered the tent, there was a man in his 40s with black aura on his head, he's sitting on the chair like throne. He's wearing an eye patch on his right eye and wearing green armor. I can tell what material it is made from one look; the armor is made of wyvren's skin, in his right hand he carries a red [Claymore] type sword.
[Ju Leader]
Age : 38
Class : Barbarian
Level : 67
Race : Half - ???
※※※※※
Half what?! The system can't read that?
Nah i don't care though...
Approaching him with light steps. I immediately use the skill [Blink of Darkness] and appeared behind the throne. I pull the katana from my back and slashed the throne.
I clapped my hand, suddenly.
"Guaaah"
"Ambush!"
"Gaaahh"
"Ru- aghhh"
"Boss save us!"
"Boss uaaagghhyahhh"
"....."
The outside became quite...
--------
I took the everything valuable from the tent, here there were only gold coins and jewelry, I put everything in the inventory.
I approached the corpse of the bandit leader and took the armor and sword from his body. The armor and sword are only level 30, Grade RARE. I throw them into the inventory too.
I look right and left. it seems like there's nothing else here. I stepped out of the tent ... but when I was about to get out the tent, I saw a small red object lying near the head of the bandit leader. I approached the object and took the item.
[???? PILL]
TYPE ITEMS: CONSUMABLE
??????
◎◎◎◎◎
Pill? ... This bandit leader becomes half-??? ... because of this pill???
It's better if I save this, if I give this to the guild, things will be troublesome ...
When I got out of the tent, Rena was waiting outside. With a pile of corpses of course.
I approached Rena and rubbed her head.
"Good work. Are you hurt?"
Rena shook her head.
"Good then, let's finish this job and go back."
"mmm"
I turned around and looked towards the iron cage before approaching it. When I was in front of the cage, the women and children became frightened and retreated but there was one girl about 5-6 years-old who was not scared and only looked at me with a curious expression. She has red eyes, blonde hair and her face was a bit pale.
"You don't need to be afraid, we're adventurers."
"Adventures?"
"Thank God"
"We're saved!"
They immediately burst to tears...
●●●●

The guild brought cairrages to transport the captives. The women and children stepped into the carriages, everyone except for the little girl with blonde hair.

I approach her and ask, "what's the matter?" Immediately she turned around and looked at me.
"Papa!" she immediately jumped at me and hug my neck.
"Eh?"
"Papa Papa!" she cries a loud at my neck.
"....adventurer-sama.." one of the coachman approached us.
"You all can go first."
"Yes."
The carriages departed, leaving the three of us.
Rena approached us and patted the little girl's head..
"I didn't know you know the Vampire language", Rena said with curious expression.
"Ha? Vampire language what do you me-" immediately a transparent status above the little girl comes out.
[Alicia]
Age : 5
Class : Swordsman, Mage.
Level : 10
Race : Vampire
[Title]
.....
●●●●
She's right. This little girl is vampire, but the weirdest is me... I can use the vampire's language. However from the start, I understand them because they use the Japanese language... wait... so that means...
"Yup. Alonso is always talking with the Elf language when you're talking with me."
"Really? "
"Yes"
"Then... with this girl... I use Vampire language?"
"Yes.."
"What the..."
My head spinning. I can't understand this one bit.
"Papa?"
"Eh, ah ... uh.. yes?"
"Papa! Papa! Papa!" she rubbed her against my chest.
"What do you mean by papa?"
"Because papa! is papa!" she giggled and continued rubbing her head.
"...Rena?"
"Let's go back and explain everything... shall we?" Rena patted my shoulder with murderous intent...
"Y-es Ma'am!"

※※※※

Addanc's note: This is my first time editing, and the only language I know is English.

33