Chapter 4 Part 2 [Vol.2]
1.8k 8 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 2, Chapter 4, Part 2.

Author: HeiaN

Editor: Addanc

Proofreader: ---

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

In a beautiful garden full of flowers in every corner, in the middle of the garden, there is a beautiful woman sitting at an elegant dining set. She has red hair and green eyes. Her name is Princess Diana Rose. She is drinking tea while complaining to her butler, Raul.

Why did Otou-sama have to pair me with that hero! Why!? He has absolutely no manners!”

You only have to put up with him until the Demon Lord is killed or sealed Hime-sama.” replied Raul.

Raul has been serving the royal family for a long time, he is now almost 50 and his hair has long since turned white.

"Buuuut..." while she was about to begin pouting, Raul cut her off, “They're here Hime-sama.”

She immediately shut up, fixed her expression and became the spitting image of a perfect princess.

A breeze blows through the garden and 4 humans appear in the corner of the garden. It's the hero and his countrymen. "Ryuuji-sama!" Princess Diana stood from the chair and rushed towards him. She promptly threw her arms around him and said “I missed you.”

Shocked Ryuuji expressed his concern of being dirty, "Hime-sama let go of me... I am very dirty from the dungeon exploration!

And where's my greeting?" Diana asks.

"I'm back Hime-sama" he replied with flustered face.

"Didn't I already tell you to stop calling me Hime-sama?"

"But..."

"Just call me Diana!"

"I can't do that."

"Then I will be angry with you and not talk to you! Hmph"

"Then... D-Diana...?"

"Yes Ryuuji-sama?"

"Ano... Ryuuji-san? I'm sorry to interrupt your lovely dovey time... but uuuuh, you see, at least three of us would like to take a bath. Not to mention how tired we are, so can you hurry up and teleport us to our rooms first?" Olivia Touji interrupts while her mouth is twitching.

"Sorry Diana I guess I have to go."

"...but I still miss you... you always go to the dungeons and don't make time for me..." Diana pouts.

"I will have to visit you later then." Ryuuji declares.

The rest of the hero party didn't bother to say anything as they bowed towards the princess before vanishing.

"Ugh" after the heroes vanished, Diana started to vomit.

"Hime-sama!" Raul shouts as he runs towards her.

"Ugh... This smells disgusting ...bleh... Prepare a bath for me ...ugh... Also prepare some perfume to make this smell disappear."

"Right away." Raul leaves to find some servants to help with his orders.

In a small room, that was well hidden in a cellar of a remote village. Two people were having a meeting that would land them both in jail if they were caught. One was a Knight and one was the silver haired girl that Alonso keeps cursing. Her identity is fallen Princess Helena. The knight, Lopez was opposite of her. “Are you sure princess?”

"Lopez, just call me Helena. I'm not a princess anymore. The Flower Empire was destroyed, remember?"

An awkward silence passed between the two.

"We need to run from here. As quickly as possible, before they find us."

" I will prepare at once Princess... err... Helena-sama"

"I secretly cast a spell on that black-haired adventurer without him realizing it. Once they see his now silver hair, that should slow them down as they follow him.”

Helena-sama! Are you sure that's a good idea? What if he comes looking for you? Didn't you see him kill the dragon with the same ease you would a goblin?”

"It's fine Lopez. Even if he were immortal, he'll never be able to get away from them."

"I guess you're right."

 

  • Now, let's get ready to leave!”

 

32