Chapter 6 Part 1 [Vol.2]
2.1k 5 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 2 Chapter 6

Author HeiaN

Editor: Addanc

Proofreader: –

From Addanc: sorry for the delay. Also I will be working on editing the first like 10 chapters or so after this, so don't expect much till after I'm done, the goal will be 1 – 2 of them a day until I'm done

_________________________________________________________

Yesterday I told Rena that we needed to delay our search for the Grandmaster Alchemist. When I told her about the “oracle” I received, she was surprised. So we decided to stay at an inn for the night and go search out the church tomorrow.

After I sat down on the bed, I decided to read the message from the Goddess. These were the contents of the message.

[From the Goddess ♡]

Hi there! ♡ I am the Goddess, Lope, also known as the Goddess of Light. I'd like to meet you, so please come to the Church of Light which is not far away from you. There is something important I wish to talk to you about. I can also answer some questions you make have! I will be waiting.

  • Lope

… What the hell? Goddess of Light? Well I do have several questions at least.

Sooo, now that I found my way to the church. Now what? It's a Goddess you know! How do you meet a Goddess?

Right now I am in front of a humongous building that radiates with a divine sort of aura. Not wanting to stand out I decided to wear my beginner set of gear today. That meant no cloak, mask, or anything eye catching. I even went as far as having Rena change my hair and eye colors to blue. Apparently on this continent, hair color is a symbol of power and status. For example, my hair when it became silver, other people when they saw it thought I was someone with high status in the Flower Empire. If you had silver hair and were not already part of the royal family, they would adopt you. Even the elves used to have to pay their respects to them.

...

Well... let's get this over with... I walked up to the building and pushed on the door. Inside there was a statue of someone, I think that there was a statue just like it outside too. Maybe this is the goddess that messaged me?

“Welcome! May I help you?” an old man addressed me. “Since you are here, you must want to pay your respects to Lope-sama.”

I nodded to confirm what he was saying was accurate.

“Well go up to the statue and kneel before it in order to pray.”

I followed his instructions, and after kneeling I muttered “Ok I'm here, but you aren't.”

As if reacting to those words, my surroundings became blurry and then my field of vision as replaced with a white room. In the middle of the room is a beautiful woman with golden hair. She looks at me and says, “nice to meet you!”

The goddess Lope-sama was sitting on the chair while leaning her head on her hand.

Meanwhile I was just standing there staring at her.

"Why are you just staring at me?"

“No reason... anyways why did you call me Lope-sama?”

"Ah... I forgot..."

'Even a goddess can forgetting something!?' I shouted in my heart.

... “then can I go back?" I asked. Is she really a goddess?

"Wait! uhum, first allows me to officially welcome you, High Human from the Darkness Continent Shadow."

"That's a bit late, isn't it?"

"I'm sorry... it's because I used too much of my power to summon you."

"Summon me? For what?”

"Actually....”

34