Chapter 8 Part 1
2.3k 7 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the negotiations with the guild master of the adventure guild, we found the result disappointing. After he asked our intention, Rena answered that she wanted to buy a High-Grade Mana Potion. His eyes became cold after she said that, we were puzzled by his reaction. He suddenly got up and forced us to leave... this guy...

When I was about to take my sword to threaten him, a gentle hand stopped me. I turn my head and my eyes met with Rena's watery eyes... I insisted but she pulled me back. So I got up and we left the room. before I left, I stopped, I turned around pulling my hood and mask and said.

"Send my message to the grandmaster alchemist, we want to trade the dragon corpse with a bottle Advanced High-Grade Mana Potion."

●●●

I am so useless... I promised Rena to help her... the result? sigh...

"Alonso.."

"I'm sorry..."

"What for?"

"because I'm useless...if I can change my sub-profession....!"

"Alonso!"
"ah yes?"

"Listen to me, we have one more chance!"

"what chance?" she handed me a poster with [ Swordmanship Tournament ] on it.

Rewards: 3rd: Battle Armor, 2nd: Battle Armor/Weapon and Techniques or Magic spell, 1st: Advanced-Grade Mana/Health Potion.
Requirement: Level 50 - 100. or rank B - S

"tournament?"

"yep"
"so?"

"you participate of course!"
"well if you say so.."

"then it's settled "

●●●

After the party left, the guild master leaned on his chair and took a communication device from his pocket.
"Hello?" a cheerful female voice can be heard from the communication device.
"Uh oh, Violette-sama your humble servant wanted to report something."

"I already told you to call me Vio-chan or.."

"I can't Violette-sama"

"you're as stubborn as always... well whatever.. spit it out!"

"it's like this...

After 5 minutes there was a roar coming from the communication device.
"Johansson you idiot! It's a dragon corpse! A DRAGON CORPSE! Withh that material, I can make a Advanced Potion maybe even Higher!"

"but Violette-sama... the other party's identity is suspicious... but.. before the party left the man with the cloak on revealed his silver hair... and his face is little bit familiar.."

"What did you say?!"
"...."

"This is bad! did he say anything?"
"he said, he wanted to trade the dragon corpse with one Advanced High-Grade Potion."

"then what are you waiting for?! Locate him! I will report to Diana first!"

"Her highness?!!"

"He's Prince Arcadia, The Third Prince of Flowers Continent! "

"!!!!"

edited by: tombstone490

29