Early 2000s
2.3k 16 132
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
cw: gay weed

Hunter wasn’t watching the clock but they must have been kissing for a while cuz partway through the edible kicked in. They pulled back from Mel a bit.

“Huh. It definitely just hit.”

“How’s it feelin’?” Mel asked anxiously. “Hopefully it’s not too much.”

“It’s good, actually!” Hunter said. “I think I get the appeal now. I am presently vibing.”

“That’s what we like to hear,” Mel said. She continued to stare at Hunter’s face, a few inches away from her own.

“What?” Hunter asked, suddenly self-conscious.

“You’re so cute,” Mel said.

Hunter gave her a quick peck. “Simp.”

“Damn, you’re right. Can’t believe I’m making out with one of my favorite streamers. This is pretty poggers.”

Hunter beamed back at her. Mel was very cute. Hunter liked her face. It looked soft and had a visually pleasing shape. They inspected it a bit with their lips and confirmed that it was indeed pretty soft, especially the lips and earlobes.

“Aah! I’m being vored!” Mel exclaimed as Hunter nibbled at their lobe, before dissolving into a fit of giggles.

Hunter’s heart momentarily dropped as Mel pulled away from them to grab and scroll through her phone.

“Everything okay?” Hunter asked.

“Huh? Oh, yeah, all good. Sorry, just looking for a video to cast to the TV, if that’s okay.”

“Sure! I wonder how similar our viewing habits are.”

A moment later, a lanky man with long hair began to enthusiastically talk about an obscure edutainment PC game from the early 2000s

 “I don’t think I’ve seen this specific channel before but it seems pretty good,” Hunter said.

“I feel like the bizarre editing really elevates it,” Mel said, and made a chef’s kiss gesture. “Also tbh it might be hard to tell if you’ve seen this guy before cuz he’s, like, one of the two default models for ‘YouTuber who talks about old video games.’”

“The other one is… a guy with a big beard?”

“Correct! I see you know the genre.”

Hunter laughed. “You’re very silly, just so you know.”

Mel shifted over to snuggle her head up against Hunter’s shoulder. “It’s one of my best features.”

Hunter turned their head to give her another quick smooch. “But it has so much competition!”

“Hmm. Well, yeah, obviously there’s also my absolute dumpy of an ass.”

Hunter giggled. “Not really what I was thinking, but I can’t disagree.” They looked pensive for a moment. “I kind of wish mine was more like that.”

“Aw! Well, in my case you have hormones to thank, so… sounds like you could think about those, maybe. I mean, obviously it’s up to you, but it sounds like you might enjoy their effects.”

“Hmm, yeah. That’s probably something I should think about, huh?”

“Maybe so,” Mel said. “Not right now though. I’m planning on being very distracting.”

“It’s working!” Hunter said. “I’m very distracted, right now. No exclamation point over my head.”

“Damn, and I wasn’t even stealth. But, yeah, if you do want hormones, I would see a doctor. Your general practitioner if they’re cool, or a gender specialist if you can get access.”

Hunter made a mental note of that. “Anyway, back to the main event!” The smooching resumed. Hunter wasn’t sure for how long because shortly after that, the soft voice of a British man talking about retro technology lulled them to sleep, slumped forward on the pleasantly warm pillow of Mel’s lap.

132