Ch 17 – Trapped (18+)
420 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter contains detailed sexual content, no easy outs on this one.

The days started to blur together again, it was nothing but Tidal or Yuri selling me junk. Not even a quest to read, they rarely spoke to me about anything, instead rushing off to return to their cave.

“Please release me.” I asked Tidal one time.

He glanced up as he handed me a chunk of wood, “Why? So you can go bother someone else with stupid quests? You wanted to help right? Well you're helping quite a bit right now.”

“I’m supposed to be back at the guildhall.” I protested.

“Why does it matter? You’ve been leaving the guildhall on your own anyway right? Otherwise you wouldn’t have just been standing on the side of the road. Now you suddenly want to go back? Why?”

He had a point. I was supposed to be in the guildhall. However could I even really make that argument since I’d voluntarily left the guildhall to go for a walk? Or to go do quests? To spend the night with Mira? The more I considered it the more that I found my own reasoning was flawed. There was another reason why I didn’t want to be here. Yet I’d not fully articulated it, and with each visit from Tidal or Yuri being so short the clock was starting to move at a frightening pace. Sometimes they would come back only after a few hours, letting me consider things for a few minutes. Then other times days would pass between visits.

I couldn’t help but start to feel like I was missing interactions with Mira, or Terrance. What hope I had of reconciling with Kervick was quickly becoming a fear that I’d never have the chance to even try.

“You might as well be useful here rather than getting lost in the forest.” Tidal offered before he left me again.

Hours again had passed when the door opened and Yuri walked inside. He walked over to the bed and nodded to himself.

I looked over at him, “Do you have more things to sell?” I asked, my frustration with the situation present in my words.

“Not yet.” Yuri said studying me.

I watched him with an expression between a glare and a pout on my face. “So why are you here?” I asked. I could tell that I was more angry with Yuri than with Tidal just based on how I responded to their presence. I think deep down I thought that Tidal might let me go if I just could convince him, he had seemed so reasonable before. In contrast to Tidal however Yuri had handcuffed me, and he seemed to have no pity for me at all. Even now he had a smirk on his face as my glare intensified towards him.

“Seeing you here day after day…” he said, considering me, “Even the trash side characters have quality models.”

I continued glaring at him as his eyes seemed to look at every part of me, but yet not at me. “What do you want?” I asked him.

Rather than reply he seemed to ignore me, instead his eyes seemed to be barely recognized me at all. He was clearly thinking about something, though I had no idea what.

Finally after a moment he seemed to have made some kind of decision as he chuckled to himself, “Why pay when I can get it for free…” He said unbuckling his pants.

I frowned at him, “What are you doing?” I asked, not really understanding. However at my uttering of the words, I felt a small chill, I had just used a casual dialog line, though not on purpose, the words were the same.

“Getting my dick out, what does it look like?” Yuri sniffed at the comment, “Fucking computer..” He shook his head as he let his eyes consider my body. After a few moments he added, “Turn around and bend over.”

I complied with neither of his requests. I instead focused on my thoughts regarding the request itself. On one hand I had at some point wanted to try this again. Yet Yuri was the absolute last person I wanted to be involved in that capacity. I couldn’t see this situation as exciting in that way at all. Even as he stood there his dick in his hand as he ran his hand over it stretching it out by stroking himself my mind was fixed entirely on other thoughts. This was not something I wanted to do here, or now.

“Hurry it up, I haven't got all day.” Yuri said his own irritation building.

I wish I could think faster, if I could maybe I could have come up with something to say, or some other way to respond. Instead I found myself unable to find any way to deal with this situation besides confronting him directly or acquiescing.

However Yuri like Tidal and the others were adventures, strong enough to fight monsters. If it came to a confrontation I certainly couldn’t overpower them, besides I was restrained. On the other hand if I did go along with him-

Yuri was done waiting and grabbed at me, turning me around and pressing my face into the bed which wasn’t nearly as soft or silky as the bed I’d shared with Mira at the brothel. Instead its cloth was rougher, and it felt like it was full or something that was slightly itchy.

In a moment he tossed my skirt up, and was considering my butt while one handheld me down, though I had mostly decided that there wasn’t anything else I could really do at this juncture. They wanted to sell things, so I gave them copper. They wanted to have sex? Well I suppose that too was something I would have to do, what else could I do? Was it so different from what the courtesans at the brothel did? Was this just one more way I was supposed to help people? I couldn't really answer any of it. Besides, it didn’t really seem like my thoughts really factored into the process when I considered it.

I was starting to wonder if he had changed his mind when he finally plunged himself into me. I wasn’t remotely as excited as the time with Mira and so it wasn’t nearly the same experience. He moved his hands after noticing I wasn’t trying to stand back up, and grip my backside more firmly, squeezing my cheeks and using his grip to pound at me. Harder, and harder. After a few minutes I was starting to feel more excited with the situation as I came to terms with it. I even started to moan softly with each thrust.

At some point I had simply stopped thinking. Just as I might have started to enjoy the act I felt him slam himself deep inside of me, and stop his thrusts, after a few moments he pulled himself free.

I glanced back at him as he wiped some cum on my ass before pulling my skirt down and he reached down for his pants.

I frowned at him, as much as I had originally not wanted to begin, stopping now just seemed equally wrong to me.  “I’m not finished…” I complained at my own sense of excitement not even halfway there.

“What do I care if a sex toy gets off?” He said pulling his pants up. He buckled them back up, and left without another word leaving me confused and uncertain.

Yuri then started his usual trips where he would sell items, Tidal would join him at some point  and after a while one or both would retire for a while. I could only tell based on the clock when they returned.

This began what became my new life. After each longer break Yuri usually showed up first, and when he did he started to make a habit of sticking his dick in me until he came. That was specifically what he did each time. I quickly understood this, and that even if I asked him not to, he didn’t care at all that I disagreed. He would always reply with things like “Sex toy” and “Computer” not that I really grasped the idea of either of those, or how they might relate to me.

Yuri had simply convinced himself that I was no more than a toy in his eyes, it was obvious by how he referred to me. Nothing I said, or did seemed to change his opinion, or would. After the first few times I accepted this, and which left me instead thinking that if it was going to happen anyway, the least I could do was try to enjoy it. After all I had to deal with the lingering sensations that only faded over further interactions each time. Not even using my free hand to help really worked that well, it simply took too long from start to finish for me. Had I had time before he arrived I might have been able to work on my own excitement before he returned then perhaps. Yet I didn’t have time, it was what I was missing most of all.

At the start of a new cycle, Yuri showed up as usual, “You know what to do…” He said as he dropped his pants.

Feeling the frustration of all the other days of our interactions welled up at that,  I looked at him, “If I do something for you will you at least let me enjoy it?”

“Like what?” He asked, standing there with his hand working his cock.

“If I suck it will you help me?” I asked hopefully. Though if I was perfectly honest about it I knew that given the time to suck him off, then he took me from behind I was confident that in that time I could climax, with or without his agreement. However I would at least assert my desire as my request rather than offering something with hope it turned out that way.

“We’ll see.” He noted with a smirk, “If you're really good and keep me hard… well there's a good chance.” Yuri said. He seemed increasingly confident since that first day.

I had grown to dislike the way he smiled at me. Yet I decided to try another request if he was in an obliging mood. “It's a bit difficult in this position.” I said as I lowered myself down next to bed. “Could you remove the handcuffs?”

He sniffed at that, “Not a chance, you either blow me with the cuffs or I just fuck you doggy style.” Yuri replied simply uncaring.

I hadn’t expected him to agree, why would he? As I situated myself next to bed he approached and shoved himself in my face. For the first time I got an up close look at his penis. It was slightly longer, if thinner then the courtesan I’d been with. I wish I had my other hand free if just to work at myself from below. Instead I had to use my free hand to work at his shaft which wasn’t quite hard yet. It was incredibly awkward doing this tied to the bedpost as I was. Once it was a bit more firm I touched my lips to the tip, licking around the tip several times before I licked it up and down its length several times. With that stimulation I could feel it harden properly. As with the time with Mira, I didn’t dislike this part. Perhaps I disliked the person himself, but if I could ignore that for the moment, perhaps I could find some small measure of enjoyment here.

“You’re not actually complete shit at this…” Yuri commented.

Or he could keep reminding me that I disliked him. I tried to ignore Yuri and instead focus on what I was doing, aiming to completely lose myself in it. I did enjoy the texture, the way it was warm, and the way it seemed to throb at each of my touches. If I could just fully invest myself in the sensations and process I could simply enjoy it for that. Finally I returned my lips to the shaft, letting it slide into my mouth, guiding it with my tongue as I had done before. I slowly began to bob my head up and down on his length.

After a few moments of this he let out a few moans of his own, and finally I was starting to get into the mood. He set his hand on my head, which I didn’t dislike, it reminded me of Terrance. However after a few moments rather than just resting his hand on top of my head, after a few up and down motions, he gripped my hair, using his hand to force me down lower.

I tried to protest, however it was difficult to produce any tangible complaint with my mouth, and throat restricted as they were. 

As if my attempt at complaint was some form of encouragement, he did it harder, and rougher. Rather than allowing me to use what Mira had taught me, and build my own motion and time my breaths with it, he pulled me down hard, pulled me up and then did it again. Sometimes he wouldn’t even pull me up that far, he just used me however he wanted at any given moment. I quickly began to cough at the treatment, but he just shoved himself deeper into my throat and shook me around by my hair recklessly.

I was quickly running out of air, and the urge to breathe was quickly becoming intense. I wasn’t sure what to do other than try to get a breath even though he recklessly pumped this cock into my throat.

After ten more thrusts I tried to pull myself free, using my free hand to try and push back against his waist, and pulling as best I could on the bed with my cuffed arm.

Finally he shoved my face into his crotch as I gagged and tried to get his dick out my throat in a panic I didn’t fully understand. I'd never experienced having someone shove their cock into me so entirely. I could tell his cum was pumping directly into the back of my throat and I was swallowing it, but it was only a background thought as I tried to pull away from his grip. No matter how much I pulled, my head was firmly in his grasp. Then finally he released me and I frantically pulled away and began gasping for air as fast as I could.

Finally I had managed to catch some breath and I glared up at him with anger I didn’t realize I could have harbored before.

Yuri looked down at himself rather than be worried about me, “Well, looks like I’ve gone a bit soft… so much for that eh?” He said with a dry chuckle.

“I hate you...” I said glaring up at him even as a mixture of his cum and my saliva dripped from my lips. I said the words without a thought, but having said them I couldn’t find any fault in the word choice, dislike simply wasn’t a strong enough word anymore. This man simply didn’t think of me as a person.

“Haha, Imagine someone coding in dialog for this.” Yuri laughed out loud.

“That's not dialog…” I said with venom, “It's how I genuinely feel.”

Yuri chucked, “Alright fuck toy. Time to get to work. Unless you’d rather get me hard again?”

I worked up what fluid I had still in my mouth, and spit it at him.

Something flashed in Yuri’s eyes at that, and he hit me across the face, then grabbed me and forced my face against the wall. Besides my vision dancing for a moment I barely even knew what he did.

He leaned up against the wall next to me, then his voice got low and in almost a growl he spoke, “Your a fuck hole, nothing more...”

“My name is Milly!” I shouted back at him.

“Is that so? Well maybe I’m up for that second round after all… just try to enjoy it you stupid cunt.”

He shoved me down so that my head hit the ground and my captured arm was stretched up and over my head to the bed frame. Then he hiked up my skirt from behind and plunged himself back into me. Even if he wasn’t entirely hard initially it didn’t take too long for that to change. Whatever enjoyment I might have been able to garner from those previous times was gone now, I could instead only find myself hating Yuri with each further thrust of his hips. As thought the pleasurable sensation itself was somehow rotting inside me into something far more putrid with each of his strokes.

When he finished he shoved me onto the bed, then he just laughed and walked out.

 

DM: Tidal and Yuri

Tidal: Did you see that they opened applications for the RP Alpha?

Yuri: Yeah

Tidal: Did you apply? Yet?

Yuri: I tried, yeah.

Tidal: Tried?

Yuri: Yeah it came back that I was on the banned list.

Tidal: WTF?

Yuri: Give it a try.

Tidal: Give me a few…

Tidal: Shit, I’m banned too.

Yuri: What did it say to you?

Tidal: “Barred for overuse of RL Speech with NPCs after RP Alpha Announcement.”

Tidal: What about you?

Yuri: “Banned by Admin.”

Tidal: What? No reason?

Yuri: I sent them an email requesting to know why.

Tidal: And?

Yuri: I got some BS response saying that they don’t have to disclose that information, and are only doing so for some players based on automated reporting.

Tidal: Ouch, so that means I got caught by some automated flag. Where an admin went out of their way to ban you...

Yuri: Seems like it… I’m kinda pissed, I’ve been making a shit ton of money as people are trying to make every second count for the end of the alpha.

Tidal: Same...

Tidal: Still, I’m hoping to keep the gravy train rolling right up until the last day.

Yuri: I’ll see you later, I’m gonna get started.

6