Chapter 13 – Monster hunting part 2/3
137 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Closing the book I look towards the soldiers The two with broken bones are being treated and the others who had been lightly injured have been treated. The others are keeping watch all facing in different directions rifles at the ready.

“Corporal how are the wounded?”(E)

“They are currently being treated. The three lightly injured have been treated, the two with broken bones are still able to walk so it shouldn’t be a problem getting them back to the town.”(V)

“Are the lightly injured able to fight.”(E)

“They can but I wouldn't recommend it.”(V)

So there are ten of us left. Should we continue or should we return? If we continue we can earn more points and gain experience but at the risk of more getting injured. If we return we can get better medical treatment

“Corporal, if two of your men were to escort the injured back how would that affect our fighting ability?”(E)

“It shouldn’t affect us too badly, we could still fight but we will be limited. It will mostly depend on the enemy and their numbers.”(V)

“Choose two of your men to escort the injured back we will continue.”(E)

“Yes ma’am.”(V)

He leaves to get to organise the soldiers. If we can continue even for a few hours we should be able to gain a good amount of procurement points and be able to significantly expand the army.

Once we have enough manpower I want to set up a proper base. We can’t stay in the town forever especially as many people do not seem to like us being there. It would be best if we can set up our own base even if it is small but we need more manpower and supplies to build one.

I look at the book to see what my options are and notice a new section.

Medical

Medic – 5 PP

Doctor – 10 PP

Surgeon – 15 PP

Nurses *5 – 10 PP

First aid – 3 PP

Medical equipment – 5 PP

Surgery equipment – 5 PP

Blood transfusion equipment – 5 PP

Blood – 3 PP

Stretcher – 3 PP

Ambulance – 30 PP

Mobile x-ray – 35 PP

Medical tent – 5 PP

surgery tent – 10 PP

This will be useful if we can’t get medical help back at the town I will have to get a medic or a doctor.

As I was reading this Wolfram walks up to me.

“Are we continuing or are we returning.”(W)

“We are continuing at least for a few hours. Are you going to stay?”(E)

“I will stay. You won’t be able to survive without me you won’t know where the monsters are.”(W)

“Thank you for staying. We will wait for the corporal to organise the men and then we can set out.”(E)

Nodding in confirmation Wolfram leaves.

After another half hour, the corporal approaches me.

“We are ready to leave ma’am.”(V)

“Good we will leave immediately.”(E)

Announcement
Discord - https://discord.gg/qBf55FFP
12