Chapter 1 (Tic-Tac-Toe)
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chris Wakes up only knowing his name he’s in a small room with a door and another bed with a guy sleeping on it. He sees a paper on the wall and walks up to read it. “You’ve been placed in a 24 person tournament You play games and win you advance easy, Lose and your out, The winner Gets 10 Millions Dollars.” Chris also sees a timer above the door “5:31” “Its ticking down” he says he tried to leave but the door is locked. Chris sits on his bed thinking while waiting for this timer to hit 0. If hits 0:00 and let’s out a loud alarm sound. His roommate is awaken and confused Chris shows him the paper. “My names Miles” A new Timer is set for 2 Hours. Chris and miles spend all their time talking and trying to remember their past. They find nothing about themselves not even a last name. The door opens up and a hallway is presented they walk down it and see another door. They open it and see a masked man a table and a piece of paper. “This is the first game, It is a best out of three Tic-Tac-Toe Game, if the game results in a tie we have another solution” Chris and Miles sit down “A timer of 3 minutes is starting if you don’t finish your games in that time limit your both eliminated.” Says the masked man. They flip a coin that is given by the masked man and Miles wins Choosing X he gets to go First. Miles puts down his X Chris is So focused and Nervous on his move he doesn’t think about it and puts in on a random tile. Miles puts another down. 3 Turns later Chris is so focused on his he doesn’t notice Miles get 3 in a row and wins the first round 1-0, The second Game ends in a tie. Chris knows not to rush now he Gets Chris in a position where he’s trapped Chris knows it’s a tie at least so he gives up and doesn’t try. 1-1 After 3 Games. “We have a tie” says the masked man. “What now” says Chris. The masked man reaches for his pocket and pulls out gun Chris and Miles hands get locked to their Chairs. The Masked man opens his Mag and takes out 5 bullets “A little Russian Roulette never hurts anybody”. “Are we gonna die?” Says Miles the masked man Raises his gun at Chris’s Head *Click*. Now Miles *Click*. Now Chris *Click*. He Points it at Miles and Pulls the Trigger *Bang!*. Chris is traumatized all he sees is Blood. He is speechless all of the sudden a door opens up to another hallway. “Congratulations you’ve passed round one Players Remaining: 16” with Blood all over his face he walks down the hallway. Another room appears it’s got a shower and a table with a meal on it. Chris has to clean off his Friends Blood from his body. He can’t push himself to Eat. A Gas fills up the Room and he passes out. He Wakes up in another  Small room with a Girl with Blonde Hair on the wall it says Round 2…

0