Potential Part 2
651 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Anos's POV*

" Well let's see to your issue," Zephyr said as we entered his room.

The window was open and some papers were scattered throughout the room, Zephyr didn't seem to mind though as with a flick of his wind the papers began arranging themselves in a neat pile.

I had dropped a barrier during the commotion so no one could hear us. The last thing I wanted was some random smuch barging into the room. Zephyr noticed but didn't say anything.

The room was certainly messy. It took only a moment to clean it up but there were clothes lying around, some posters of a Mountain covered in purple grass, and a whole lot of plants.

"Sorry if it seems messy. I haven't gone around to arrange the stuff." Zephyr apologized.

"No problem. Here." I put forward two bottles of choco milk, a few chocolate bars, and half of the candy that I had saved from the Train ride. Everyone likes Choco milk.

"Where did you even hide all of that. You didn't have to take it this seriously." Zephyr asked with a chuckle.

"I have my ways. Also, a Lannister always pays his debts." I replied with a smile under my mask.

" Sorry I just wanted to say that for some reason." I apologized and Zephyr laughed.

" Okay, so I have a general idea of your situation. Your father didn't go into specifics but the other teachers helped me get a grasp so what exactly are you having trouble with? Try to be a bit specific." Zephyr asked as we sat down on two chairs near the window.

" Uh..... I haven't really had any problems till now. Yeah, I wasn't Sorcerer Supreme and everything but I also wasn't killing people by closing my eyes and I would rather have control over that." I hesitated a bit but decided to come clean with everything.

"I... I also have been having these really bad headaches whenever I try to practice or meditate. Blood drinking is helping but it's a real bother every time. I didn't have any of these problems before coming here. They almost seemed to start as soon as I came here." I said and felt a little lighter.

"First of all, you should know that there's nothing wrong with telling these things. I'm just trying to help and if you tell me everything then things will be easier down the line. I have had experience with these things and I assure you it's not as uncommon as people think.

Now for your symptoms, you lived with Muggles before right? So when you were with a lot of them did you feel the same? Like a bit overwhelmed or uneasy?" Zephyr asked and I shook my head.

" Not really."

" You don't use conventional forms of energy do you?" He asked and I slightly tilted my head.

"Oh, you haven't learned about this yet. In the most basic manner of speech, different communities use different forms of energy. Wizards and Witches use mana, Yokai use Chi, Demons or Oni use Aether. All of them are the same in foundation but react differently to intents and strengths. You can think of it like different wands." Zephyr explained and I nodded.

" Do you have anything with your energy imprint on it? I'll need to check what kind of energy it is first." He asked and with a flicker, I produced my needle from my robes and handed it to him.

" These are Wyvern tears and Chimera Acid. You should look carefully these might help in your fifth year." Zephyr said as he dropped my needle into a flask containing that unholy concoction.

'There goes my first Cursed tool. Well, I have another stored with Dad anyway.' I had obviously taken precautions and had two keys for my Gringotts account.

" Hmm. Yours reacts best with negative emotions but it isn't quite like Aether. This is going to be a problem." Zephyr said as the now-dissolved needle had produced blue and black flames.

"Can you show me your eyes. If you have a scar or something like that then choose the other one. I only need it for a moment."

'Fucking hell.' I cursed. I hadn't ever looked around with my own eyes in this body since I was fucking born. Yeah, I had tried 11 years ago but that was it.

I slowly removed my blindfold from my right eye. I had subconsciously still kept it close after removing the blindfold and as air touched it my body got goosebumps.

"Keep it open for 5 seconds. Just that much time would be enough."

'Here goes nothing.' I decided to open my eye at once instead of slowly.

My eye opened with a snap and remained open for mere moments before I felt as if my brain was split apart. I tried to scream but before I could do that I fell unconscious.

*30 Minutes later*

"Hey little guy, sit up. Slowly there." I looked around and my blindfold was on once again and there was a pain in my head that made my ears buzz.

I slowly sat up and Zephyr offered me a glass of water which I slowly sipped. The pain numbed down a little and it was enough for me to notice that I had actually passed out.

"Uh...sorry for going full on Zenitsu on you." I apologized and felt deja vu. Zephyr gave me a few more minutes to get my bearings.

"Okay, I have good news and bad news."

__________________________________________

Author's Note: Sorry for the late update. The exams are eating on me and I was certainly not prepared to have two exams in the same month with a 10 day gap while recovering. I'm feeling drained at the moment and writing leaves my hands sore since I write on my phone which in turn leads me to have trouble studying, it's not really that much of a real issue just a bother but my mind loves to take that excuse and not work.

Still doing my best to save for that computer. Every bit helps.

A bit of a longer chapter,I could continue to write new big chapters just before my exams but that would fuck up my story and leave me in a clusterfuck of loose plot points that I'll have to do my best to hammer out.  I want to deliver quality writing not blabber. I sincerely hope to improve my skills.

Normal updates will continue after 5th of next month and no hard promises but if my health allows it I'll do a mass release of the chapters that I would've delivered if my exams didn't exist.

I found out about Warhammer40K and that's got some intresting lore so I guess I'll take that as a win.

Please take care of yourself and have an amazing day. You have my sincere thanks and apologies. Hope to see you all after exams.

You can go through the pile in my Patreon if you want to during that time.

Patreon.com/Ashara

23