Dead and Crimson
552 6 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Anos's POV*

Someone was following us. Zephyr pulled up his hands from his lips and his fingers moved and the Air with it.

*Blam*

In a blast, three shrubs were rooted off the ground and I was ready for a fight, never mind the fact that the school was a few steps away.

"Kyaaaaa"

"Ahhhh"

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked noticing that I had my knife in my hand.

In front of us, was Percy Weasley kissing a girl before being blasted by wind Magic, the girl was a Ravenclaw, at least from her uniform.

'Who wears the school uniform on Sunday?' I thought before focusing back on the current situation.

*Swipe*

With a flick, the dagger was back in my pocket.

"Uh... We, we were just discussing DADA lectures, yes just that." Percy lied through his teeth, blushing and embarrassed.

" You were discussing DADA with her neck?"

" What topic were you discussing? I don't remember any creature in the curriculum that sucks on a human's neck, either that or that's the most pathetic bite I've ever seen."

Percy looked affronted and angry, as his face went red up to his ears and the girl decided to hide her face into his robes.

" Now you two are new, Hogwarts had always given importance to diversity in a ward's studies so you might not know of the creature. Now don't talk about this to anyone or else." Percy gave the most pathetic threat in existence.

"*Ahem* as much as I enjoy young love Weasley it'll be better for us to ignore whatever happens here, people need their privacy, right?" Zephyr directed the last part of the question to us as he placed a hand on both me and Alucard and slowly made us walk away from the Embarrassed Percy mumbling about chances at becoming Head Boy being nuked.

"I'll love to study about these DADA techniques in my fifth year too," I said and chuckled as Percy fumbled into a bush.

"Now leave them to their own. We've wasted enough time as it is." Zephyr said and my mind went back to the ritual.

*2 Hours later*

"Now, no matter what happens, keep your eyes on my back. There's only so much favor Centaurs hold for others. Eyes on my back okay?" Zephyr said and both me and Alucard nodded.

All this while we had traveled at the edge of the Forest, never entering but more following its line of thick trees.

Now with a turn we entered, and no words could actually do the place justice, it looks creepy from the outside but is horrifying from the inside, you can't hear someone talking to you more than 20 steps away.

And for all the trees and soil the forest held little dust in the air as the trees gave way to a silver of light every now and then.

"So how far is this place?" I asked and my own voice seemed foreign from my lips.

"We should be a couple of miles away, you tired?" Zephyr added the last part playfully as he threw another red stone at the ground.

"No. What exactly is this stuff? I still don't understand much, and believe me I've asked Alucard a lot." I asked, for the life of me I didn't get what this Blood Oath stuff actually was and material related to it will obviously be in the restricted section.

Not that Hogwarts held that much material regarding Vampires anyway.

"It'll be hard for anyone to explain to you, you're too young." Zephyr replied as the soil turned into solid white stone.

"When the Blood Oath is taken you'll know every change inside you instinctively," Alucard added and I nodded in affirmation.

Well, as long as I'm not dying.

*Another part of the Forest*

*3rd POV*

*Wrack*

A sudden sound of hoofs and dead leaves being crunched under feet rose and a moment later a brown shadow passed between the trees, sprinting in grace.

As much grace as a bleeding centaur held anyway.

He needed to run, for what was behind him was never seen in the stars, not in any sky. Not even in the bones the elders crushed.

The thought scared him as he leaped over a fallen tree not noticing the snapping from behind him.

*Splash*

His knees burst open in a shower of blood as his mouth filled with dust. Crashed into a tree as his legs aimed at the sky that watched, separated from the Earth, and ever moving.

He laid on the forest floor barely twitching in a mass of limbs as the shadow approached, oh so slowly almost leisurely the shadows changed shape, from human to something else. Something unrecognizable.

"Wai...*Splurge* Don-"

In a burst, his head split open, and his chest stopped its heaving and its eyes laid to rest, his last view being that of Crimson leaves crushed beneath his dying face.

Dead and Crimson leaves.

__________

Author's Note: It begins.

If you wish to read ahead while supporting me please check out my Patreon.

Patreon.com/Ashara

There's another link down below

Hope everyone has a nice Day/Night.

27