Ch 70: A Gory Halloween
437 7 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Anos's POV*

"I have to admit but I envy the Fae and their knowledge of magic. Even Belmont can understand these Notes." Alucard said flipping through the pages.

"Very funny Bloodsucker." Simon shot back annoyed.

"But yeah even I can understand these notes easily. I might just finish these questions before the weekend." Simon said looking over the questions.

"Man, I've zero worries about the Magical Theory exams. At this point, I'm beyond thankful that we've got Professor Zephyr teaching us." Draco said sitting on the couch and going over the papers.

" His classes are informative. I can never sleep through them." Lan said from his corner of the couch, all slumped up.

" Yeah that's good and all but we've got Chocolate pudding at the feast today," I said excitedly.

" Here we are celebrating victory over our education and you are excited about chocolate pudding," Alucard said derisively.

" Hey if you can't appreciate good cuisine then you're the uncultured swine, not me," I answered slumping down on the chair.

" Now that all of us have dropped our stuff should we go to the Great Hall to eat? I'm famished and I see a jumbo-sized portion of things made of Chocolate with my name on it." I said urgently.

" Well, then we shall move to supper," Alucard said as we walked to the Great Hall.

The Great Hall was fully decorated in the theme of the spooky season. There were carved Pumpkins everywhere and you couldn't move your head without seeing a dozen skeletons. 

There were even some improvised spider webs on the walls.

Dumbledore gave a short speech that got everyone to chuckle before the feast began and what a feast it was.

Any kind of sweet you could think of, marshmallows, chocolates, jawbreakers, ice cream. Ice cream covered in chocolate and chocolate covered in Ice cream heck there were even Donuts.

Everything tasted better than it had any right to be and my plate was loaded with chocolate but the first bite absolutely had to go to the chocolate pudding.

I picked up my spoon and as I was about to taste bliss the door of the Great Hall burst open and a fearful Professor Quirell staggered inside.

"There's a tr-" 

'Inverse Red'

*Thwack*

Professor Quirell flew out of the Hall and hit the wall outside. I did my best to gulp the pudding down.

The persistent bastard stood up and staggered forward again.

'Strengthened Blue!'

*Bang* 

This time he landed on his face so hard his bones made an audible snap.

"there's a tr-"

'Inverse Red'

*Thwack*

Quirell flew off out of the hall once again and got swatted to the wall like a fly.

I was still doing my best to eat the pudding but casting techniques and eating at the same time was proving to be a bit hard.

"I've.... come to... inform tr-" Quirell tried to pull a sneaky one and say the word suddenly but he still ended up banging against the floor so hard that he bounced up from it before landing down again.

'Being smart, are we? Well, let's see you announce the troll now.'

And what started was a brutal beating of the DADA Professor. Everyone was wondering who was doing it and some people were talking of a Halloween curse.

"I've come to bargain-"

'Strengthened Blue'

*Bang*

At this point, I had finished my pudding and I was willing to compromise enough to eat the rest of the meal in the common room.

" There's a tr-" Quirell looked around truly fearful but upon no retaliation continued.

" Troll! There's a troll!" He shouted before fainting from blood loss, and that wasn't acting. 

The Great Hall was filled with noise before Dumbledore erupted.

"Silence!" And with that everything was so quiet that you could hear the flicker of the candles.

"The Prefects will escort the students back to their Common rooms," Dumbledore announced as the teachers scurried off.

We followed Cedric to the common room and had good conversations as we sat around and ate our dinner. With Hermione safe, there was basically nothing for me to worry about.

I did want to fight the troll though but decided against it.

It would be too much effort and any cover-up story would seem unbelievable unless I put Hermione at risk.

Blood was drawn this Halloween but it came in the form of Human Blood from a DADA Professor that thought himself too smart. 

'I might've given Voldemort motion sickness, ain't that a mental image.' I chuckled at the thought. 

_______________________


Author's Note: So to give a brief explanation of why i haven't uploaded in this long. My grandfather had a heart attack and got two surgeries in the last month.


That's one of the reasons. I don't want to end up making the authors notes half the chapter long so I have a post about it on my Patreon.


The post is completely free, no one will charge you anything for it. It's just there with a lengthy explaination of what has happened to me in the last month. 


I apologise for the inconvenience but I seriously am getting issues with uploading things and writing on the phone, so it becomes somewhat of a hassle to keep track and things organized.


My sincere apologies.


If anyone wants to read a month ahead they can join the Patreon.


Patreön.com/Ashara


It is appreciated from the smallest tier to the bigger ones.


Hope everyone has a nice Day/Night. 

19