Rewrite is up on SH, new chapter tomorrow + What you need to know if you didn’t read the rewrite!
632 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the title says, the rewrite is now completely up on SH, read it here:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/269454/the-new-chimera/

New chapters will be posted on that series, not this one, so if you're interested in reading the new stuff please go check it out! The first new chapter will be out tomorrow!

Now, if you didn't read the rewrite, here's what you need to know:

-Thiala was written out of the story entirely.

-Siph met the original Lilith a long time before the series started. The original Lilith saved her life and patched her relationship with her family up, so Siph held a lot of respect and love for her. This is now why Kali chose to send Lilith to Siph specifically, not some other random place.

-Vithi has decided to go travel the world for a while and see all the sights. She's not directly living in the dungeon anymore, though she pops up from time to time.

-Raphael is part demon now. This was an addition made by Kali during the leadup to the system changing, as Raphael was present with Siph and Lilith in Kali's plane during that time.

-Darragh (the fae who changed Lilith) was written out entirely. The body change was engineered by Kali.

-Titania, instead of bringing Darragh as intimidation/psychological warfare when she first met with Lilith, snuck up and began changing Jameson like Lilith changed Alex. This was fixed, but Carmen gave Jameson the ability to go back and forth between catgirl/person. It doesn't see much use outside of...nighttime fun with Anna, though.

And I think that's...about it. There might be one or two other things, but that's everything I can think of that might come up in the future. I'll see you all in...probably about six to eight hours when the first new chapter comes out!

And, as always, thanks for reading!

8