Chapter 4 Ventador City
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been 2 day since the battle on the main road,Calum the Ranger had collected the Parts of the Orc and Goblins needed to claim a reward from the Mercenary Guild.

As we arrived early in the morning the smell of fresh baked goods was permeating the City,the City was bustling with Sunshine and blue skies.

Agnos then patted me on the shoulder saying Young Landor looks like we made it indeed,as Lenya smiled at me.

Along the way I had spoken with the Mage Lenya alot,she was Agno's niece and had only been with him the past 2 years as she graduated from Shoreview Tower Academy in Zanta, the Capital City Zanta Premier.

She was kind enough to give me a map and said once she finishes paying her Uncle Agnos back she will join me at the Tower of Endless Dream's in years time,it had always been her dream to ascend the Tower of Endless Dream's.

Thinking about it would take me 1 year to get there as it was located at the far West of the Continent at the Edge of the World.

According to an Old Legend the Tower of Endless Dream's was created by a Sage Wizard Named Artimor the Restless.

Sage Artimor was a Master Alchemist,Armour smith, a powerful Wizard with Endless Elemental powers and a creator of endless dreams.

I was astonished at all his titles as it was said that at the Tower of Endless Dream's one could become one of the most powerful individuals in the World.

Not to mention it's vast wealth and riches,many people are driven made by its wonders and stories of its glorious riches.

Me not so much as I was only looking for my brother Tristan,it had been 6 years since we last communicated,I miss him dearly.

After such a long travel we made our way to Valindon Merchant Warehouse as they also had a resting quarters in there warehouse which was a bonus.

Tinord was also Restless and happy to have arrived safely here in Ventador City.

This was my first time so I decided to get cleaned up by having a long bath and paid 2 coppers for someone to clean my travelling clothes.

I also earned money from Agnos which was 2 Gold and 3 silver coins which I added to my total of Coins.

Having been cleaned up and grabbing some Lunch,Lenya had asked me to come with her to gather up supplies and other things as I agreed.

Lenya is such a nice girl,its good to be with good people as we made our way to various stores.

0