Chapter-0 A New Contract
640 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shize Shikashi Oromuga...

a college student that likes cosplay and likes to make gadgets as well as weapons in his free time, he has no job yet but he has a masters degree in all subjects, he is very intelligent but is actually a very shy person.

one day he was waking up and then after a while soon did his homework, once he finished his homework he immediately went to get his costume to put it on, because this is the day that he goes to a concert.

he soon went to his mom's car and drove it to the nearest mall where the concert is being held.

it was night time, all the people passing by him were either wearing their favorite heroes costume or just made their own... but to them, the one Shize was wearing was made by him... looked like a professional assassin.

as he went out of the car with his suspicious looking bag, everyone looked at him with fear... as he slowly approached the entrance to the mall, the security guards did not mind searching him as he was only a teenager and decided to let him in.

as he approached the concert in the middle of the mall, he was pushed by a strange looking woman... his "props" soon fell out of the bag as the woman could only watch with a concerned face, while Shize slowly picked his "props" one by one... once all of his things were inside the bag, he turned around to face the woman and put one of his fingers where his mouth would be and said.

Shize: shh... enjoy the party.

he soon turned around to go back to the concert but knew that he had to pee first, he soon changed direction to the nearby comfort room, as he emptied his tank and cleaned up... light appeared around him as he was about to be transported into another world.

as the light faded it was dark, but his mask was outfitted with night vision so he clearly saw the door in front of him. 

he soon went out only to be greeted by the night sky and realized that he was on top of a 70 story tall building.

watch as Shize the Demonic Lord AKA the False Trickster make and complete contracts in another... modern world.

 

9