Chapter-7 Burning Deserts… 2/10
58 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day-Time.

Sen and his team breached the room as they rushed inside guns blazing knocking the first two rebels unconscious, the rebels immediately returned fire as Sen and his team went behind the metal tables for cover, Sen looked at the other rebels hidden behind tables and pillars as they kept screaming while waving their hands at each other.

the rebels came under heavy fire as all of them hid behind pillars and tables to protect themselves from the hail of bullets coming from the guns from Zero-Team, the rebels panicked while shooting blindly without sticking their heads out from cover.

???: d-damn it! I'm going in!

the male rebel ran from his cover as he tried to flank Sen and his team, however he was most unfortunate to find himself face to face with the leader of Zero-Team.

Sen made eye contact with the male rebel as he aimed his gun at him, but before he could pull the trigger the woman from before spoke the magic words.

Felisha: everyone stop shooting!!!

and just like that everyone did stop shooting at each other as both the rebels and Zero-Team lowered their guns. Sen looked at the woman as she took off the cloth that covered her face and walked towards Sen.

Felisha: I believe there was a misunderstanding sir, I apologize for not knowing sooner.

Sen: what?

Felisha: there has been a misunderstanding, if only SOMEONE NOTIFIED THE ARMY, we would not be in this mess.

Sen: identify yourselves.

the rebel from before stood up before walking towards both of them as he took of the cloth covering his face while Felisha continued talking with Sen.

Felisha: of course, I go by the name of Iron Wolf, my name is Felisha, and the one behind me is Kaleb.

Kaleb: it is a pleasure to meet you sir.

Sen stayed silent as he looked towards the "hostages" on the other side of the room.

Sen: who are these people?

Felisha: they are regular office workers who work for the government, you know, just regular civilians.

Sen: why haven't I been notified of your group?

Felisha: again I apologize for the misunderstanding sir but we have been stuck here for days, the military provided no support for us, at least their mercenaries did the job.

Felisha sighed as she looked towards the civilians before looking back at Sen.

Felisha: so what's the plan?

Sen looked at the large hole on the wall to the left of the room as he raised his hand to signal his team to gather next to him as he lowered his hand and responded to Felisha.

Sen: we separate, you go towards the nearby outpost while me and my team continue on our way to clear the rest of the museum.

Felisha: very well then, however we wish to come with you.

Sen: hmm?

Felisha: we have enough recruits and veterans to split up out main force, so... if you don't mind, the civilians will be escorted by half of our forces while the other half, me and Kaleb, shall join you in your mission in eliminating the other rebel forces, what say you?

Sen: very well, however you shall not interfere with our work.

Felisha: very well then.

Spoiler

(my keyboard is dying, and I'm starting to lose motivation, or I'm just running out of ideas.)

also, I guess I am not good at making modern novels, but once I am finished making season one of this novel I will first ignore season 25 of fallen hero and make season 17 since that is where the medieval part is.

[collapse]

Felisha signaled her troops to split up as half of the friendly rebels leave the room with the civilians while the other half stays leaving only them, Sen and his team, the friendly rebels and Zero-Team left the room as they entered another with multiple broken relics and statues, as they all entered the room Sen and Felisha walked towards a headless knight looking statue while the others waited as they both talked to each other.

Sen: what do you call yourselves?

Felisha: we are called the freedom fighters by your people, but we actually called ourselves the Iron-Will, since we do not give up despite not being supported by the military.

Sen: very well then, we are headed for-

before Sen could continue his radio came to life as Preston spoke from the radio.

Preston: Zero-One! Zero-One! this is S-Seven! do you hear!?

Felisha: it appears your boss is trying to make contact with you.

Sen: I can see that...

Sen clicked the button on the radio as he responded to Preston.

Sen: this is Zero-One, I copy, what is it S-Seven?

Preston: oh good... is Felisha there?

Sen: affirmative.

Preston: sigh... thank goodness, it was a good call hiring you... anyway, have you cleared the museum yet?

Sen: not yet, however we are about to do so.

Preston: good, the rebels are fleeing the sewers and are now holed up at a nearby... wait... Zero-One, there's a platoon accompanied by four medium tanks heading your way.

Sen: hostile?

Preston: no, their advancing towards the city square, you should be able to group in with them, their commander is Lieutenant-Jenson, you should be able to group in with them.

Sen: copy that S-Seven, over and out.

Sen let go of the radio as he looks back at Felisha.

Felisha: so... where are we headed?

Sen: we shall be grouping up with a platoon.

Sen raised his hand to signal his team to regroup before lowering his hand back down as Felisha did the same.

Zero-Team along with Iron-Will made their way through many halls and rooms as they all cleared the museum of any rebel threat that came their way as they soon made their way to the exit of the museum.

as they exited they looked ahead as a platoon of soldiers immediately spotted them and aimed their guns at them while the tanks that accompanied them aimed their turrets at Zero-Team and Iron-Will but soon relaxed as they focused their attention on the road.

Zero-Team and Iron-Will walked towards the platoon as an soldier greeted them.

Jenson: you must be Zero-Team, I'm Lieutenant-Jenson and these people are?

Felisha: Iron-Will.

Jenson: its a pleasure to meet you all, well then, care to join us to the city square?

Sen: we are here to clear the city of any other rebel forces, we were notified by S-Seven that you were heading to where the rebels are mostly gathered.

Jenson: well then, please, follow us.

Sen nodded as his team and Iron-Will followed the platoon to its destination.

they were once again being baked by the desert heat as they advanced deeper into the city having taking out thousands of rebels on their way while dozens of airstrikes leveled the buildings around them.

after nearly three hours of fighting the platoon along with Zero-Team and Iron-Will reached their destination at the city square where the city hall is located, the group stopped as Sen was approached by Jensen.

Jenson: well, I guess this is it then, we cant go any further than this, you'll have to go on your own, we'll make sure that no hostile rebels get inside.

Sen: affirmative, Zero-Team! lets head inside!

Zero-Team went inside the city hall with Iron-Will while Jenson waved goodbye as he focused on back on his platoon.

as Zero-Team and Iron will finally entered the city hall they searched their surroundings while jets kept shaking the ground and objects inside the building as they passed over it.

Sen and the others soon went up the stairs that led up to the second floor as hostile rebels quickly opened fire causing Zero-Team and Iron-Will to take cover behind the furniture and concrete debris for cover as they returned fire.

Sen peeked his head out to find that these rebels were actually heavies with mini guns, hence why there was so many high caliber bullets, and to Sen's dumb luck and intelligence and gaming skills he found hundreds of bottles scattered around him and a gasoline container containing 20 gallons of gasoline and as well as thousands of cloth scattered on the floor.

so... empty bottle+ cloth+ gasoline= Molotov cocktail, genius... Sen thought to himself as his math was undeniable and perfect.

Sen started crafting like a apocalyptic survival expert as his own teammates and Iron-Will gave him confused looks as he constructed the weapon of rebellion and the symbol of freedom.

Kevin: what the hell is he crafting!?

Jana: I don't know, but looks like he knows what he's doing.

Spoiler

I just realized if I stopped watching You-tube maybe I can actually focus on this novel.

[collapse]

Brock: lets provide the man with support while he builds those things! 

everyone nods as they kept firing at the heavily armed rebels with miniguns, and after ten minutes Sen has made thirty Molotov cocktails as he takes a lighter from the floor conveniently abandoned there by an smoker as he lights the cloth of the Molotov and threw it at one of the heavy rebels.

everyone including the enemy stopped firing as the unfortunate heavy rebel screamed in agony as he was slowly burned alive.

Jana: he definitely knew what he was doing...

the other four heavy rebels flinched as they tried to turn back to their targets but was soon burned by the Molotov cocktails thrown at them by Sen as they soon burned and slowly died, but still burning.

Felisha: this is a cruel way to die...

Kaleb: its a good thing that he is on our side...

Felisha: right...

Sen looked around for any containers but found none, however there was a cardboard box enough to fit the remaining twenty five Molotov cocktails as he grabbed the box and neatly put the Molotov cocktails inside.

Sen was approached by Jana and Brock as they both watched Sen carry the box filled with those infernal weapons.

Jana: so where to boss?

Sen: were heading out to the center, we are going to burn this entire building if we have to.

Brock: wont that mean that the other, more friendly rebels will start to look at us in a different way?

Sen: do I look like a politician to you?

Brock: no... why?

Sen: because I don't give a damn.

Felisha heard this as she and Kaleb approached them.

Felisha: what!? you are going to burn down this entire building!? I wont stand for it!

Sen: do you have any other suggestions?

Kaleb: well... we could clear out the building room by room, its not like the rebels can go anywhere.

Sen: I see... then do your best to provide support while burn the rebels instead, you don't have a problem with that do you?

Kaleb: well... yes, yes I don't have a problem with that actually, they work for a corrupt leader and none of them are innocent.

Sen: well then, lets get moving, I getting rather...

Sen aimed his M16 with his right hand towards a rebel with an RPG as he quickly shot him in the head while the rebel soon dropped his gun and fell to the ground somehow still alive, Sen soon lowered his gun and walked towards the rebel while he put his box next to the rebel as he removed the cloth covering the face of the rebel.

once the cloth was removed he found out there was a small thin metal helmet was hidden behind the cloth and slowly removed it revealing that the rebel was actually a young man like him but Sen did not give a damn and smacked the back of the neck of the rebel knocking him out instantly.

Kaleb: I respect you professionalism sir, what you did there was admirable.

Sen: Dark-Wishes will be less merciful...

Kaleb: sir? who?

Wellman approached them as he joined the conversation.

Wellman: no one you should make contact with...

Kaleb: I see... I shall remember that.

Sen: Zero-Seven, you carry him, lets continue on our way.

Wellman: very well sir.

Wellman tied the hands and feet of the young rebel with the cloths he found on the floor as he carried him and followed the rest towards another room with Sen who carried the Molotov cocktails along with the others, Zero-Team and Iron-Will cleared many rooms as they came under fire from regular rebel forces.

Zero-Team and Iron-Will made their way towards the center of the city hall as they approached the assembly hall, Sen and the others soon approached the double doors which was one of the entrances leading to the assembly hall of the building, they gathered along the walls as Sen and his team switched to infrared and searched the hall for any hostiles.

unfortunately for them there were four hundred rebels located inside the hall as Sen and the others turned off their infrared while he smirked behind his mask and grabbed the Molotov cocktails inside the box he was carrying and rushed inside the as he threw all his Molotov cocktails at the rebels while the rest followed him with guns blazing.

once he ran out of Molotov cocktails he used his trusty M16 and started shooting at the remaining hostile rebels as he and the rest went for cover behind the well designed metal chairs and tables.

the rebels were caught off guard as most of them were killed with only five percent remaining as the rest were burned and shot down by Zero-Team and Iron-Will, Sen looked around for any rebel that looked like the leader but to the rebel leaders stupidity and lack of intelligence even though he's not that stupid nor dumb, Sen found him quickly because he was the only enemy in the room with medals and a fancier suit.

???: shoot them! shoot them quick!

despite the rebels already shooting at the intruders they died one by one due to their lack of experience and the element of surprise as well as the lack of commanding officers or the chain of command they were left shooting at the intruders with no officer supervising them.

the remaining rebels were soon brought down as their leader escaped through the back door, Sen noticed this as he chased the rebel leader through many hallways while dodging the bullets coming from the revolver of the enemy leader, or so he thought.

Sen: I had enough of this.

after chasing the rebel leader through many hallways and rooms they eventually found themselves at the roof of the building where Sen soon got tired of chasing him and finally had enough.

Sen stopped as he shot the legs of the rebel leader crippling him, the rebel leader tried to drag himself away from his soon to be killer as Sen aimed his M16 towards the head of the rebel leader and shot him multiple times killing him instantly before reloading his gun and looting the body of anything valuable or of value.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

 

 

1