Chapter 3 : Getting the asked gift.
37 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Nick and Albus move out of that white box-like room. Nick saw another world first time, which was just a cave at least it was not white he was sick of white color for the time being.

As Nick started to see a beam of light he realized it is the end of the cave and he can finally see the outside world, signifying a new journey and a new way of his life.

Just as they reached at end nick screamed “Albus stop, Just stop for a second”

Hearing this Albus ignored him and said “Nope I knew you are lazy and will go back to the room, so yah no stopping ” and speeded even further.

“No, I assure you I am also thrilled to move out and just want to take the first step out of this cave. So will you stop dragging me for a second there,” said Nick with a pleading expression.

As Albus heard it he sighed a little he dropped Nick at end of the cave.

As soon as Nick was dropped he stood up dusted his clothes and took a step outside the caves and said to Albus “Thank you, dear bear friend, now is the time to”

With that, Nick screamed “Yahooooooooooooooooooo”

“Are you dumb why you are screaming?” asked Albus as he closed his ears in annoyance.

To which Nick replied “You don’t know the feeling of excitement of coming to a new world, It feels all different and new to me. I am thrilled. ” and proceed to run away outside of the cave with hands upwards and shouting “Yahooooo”

A bit far from the cave he saw an almost transparent blob of water-like substance moving, He freaked out and jump backward “Whoa whoa a real slime, right Albus? ”

From the back, Albus replied, “Yes, Here you were shouting with joy coming to the new world and now you knew about animal species from here?”

To which Nick replied “As I told you before, I had read some stories like this world in my world as per your introduction to me about this world”

 “Oh yeah help me find a stick to kill it so I can gain some experience,” said Nick excitedly to Albus with stars in his eyes.

Albus replied “Like I have said before I don’t know what are you talking about there is no such ‘Experience’ thing in this world”

To which Nick replied “The, I forgot” while comedic ally hit his head.

To which Albus replied with a sigh and then as he remembered something said” Oh yes you also asked 1 more thing”

“Eh? What did I ask for? I don’t remember anything” asked Nick curiously as he began to crutch the back of his head.

“What an idiot, here is the last gift of your father that you had wanted,” said Albus as he open up a white-colored portal in the air and put his hand in it.

Hearing this Nicks became excited and said “Oh yes how can I even forget now I can drive all around the world with my Bike? But petrol would be an issue in this world?”

Upon this Albus said “Hmm I have no idea what is petrol or Bike but here it is what you wanted” and remove his hand from the white glowing portal and threw something at Nick.

Watching something at him Nick was shocked and said “Oil Oi it is heavy stuff, I am going to crush under it.”

In shock, Nick put his hand on his face and braced for an impact, an impact that never came.

After a couple of seconds, Nick removed his fingers from his face and saw his bike was nowhere.

“Where is my bike?” Nick asked Albus confusingly.

To which Albus points to the ground and said “Here it is.”

As Nick looks below and saw something his face was deadpanned and said “What what is this? The last gift I received was a bike not this. ”

“Eh? Are you sure this is the case, It should have not happened in my opinion?” Said Albus with a confused face.

As soon as Nick heard it he remembered that the last gift he received was not his bike but...

“This bike is not much special, But hey it should be special.” Said Albus in a curious voice.

With a pale face, Nick replied to Albus “Albus it is not called Bike, It is called Gamocha”

With such a pale face he picked up his mocha from the grass bed and put it on his cheek as anime tears came out from his eyes.

He began to throw tantrums like a child and alternatively change between punching the grass and whining like a child by rising and shaking his limbs as a newborn child did in the air.

Soon Albus got annoyed and punched Nick on the head after which nick stopped doing that and grabbed his head with anime tears in his eyes.

Albus asked “What is this mocha? And where is the bike you talked about?”

To which Nick replied “Well it is a helper in rough times in multi-utility items I’d say and the bike would not be here because it was the item I asked to clean my bike so it is my last gift”

“Pfft HAHAHAHHAHA, You are a careless being,” Said Albus as he laughed while clenching his tummy and pointing his finger at Nick.

After a couple of minutes in saddened mode or more annoyed by Albus’s laugh, Nick gets up from the ground.

“But this is still better than nothing,” said Nick as he put 1 side of Gamocha in the back and 1 hanging on his chest.

“Well, where we shall go now, Albus.” Curiously asked Nick as he move out of his depression.

“Nearest town is in the South, Let’s move out to the south.” Said Albus as he move forward.

After walking for 15 min Albus suddenly stopped and move his head to the left acting like smelling something suddenly his expression changed as he felt something unpleasant.

Watching this even Nick got curious and asked “What happened?”

To which Albus replied “I smell blood, Human blood”

“How far? Can we save this person?” Asked Nick with care and anxiety all over his face.

“We can or to be more precise I can but it’ll make us waste quite a lot of time wandering the new world as per your excitement and thrill, so would you like to?” Asked Albus with curiosity.

“Saving a life is the biggest excitement and thrill I can have, so yes please” replied Nick pleadingly to save the life of an unknown person.

“Ok, as you wish.” Said Albus and blurred out of existence.

As a shockwave hit him Nick realized that Albus ran at a speed that left his afterimage only looking like he blurred out of his existence.

“It is too thrilling for me,” said Nick as he settles his hair.

About a couple of minutes later Albus returned and asked “Where to?”

To which Nick replied “To the white room”

Announcement
I know some of you might be looking at the poll but you can't see it now because the comment on a chapter gave me an idea for an arc. So the choices to affect the story will happen later till then keep reading.
3