Chapter 4 : Meeting another Human
21 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As they reach the cave at full speed Albus put down the person and Nick checks to find that person Albus found is a girl.

She looked like a girl around 18 of age with yellow hair not long but long enough to form a pony which was looking beautiful on her face.

She was wearing a golden necklace with a sun-like image on her neck and reddish and yellow knightly armor but a bit on the cheaper side with only chest armor and scattered parts on her legs. The armor looked made of bronze and leather.

The girl had a hideous wound on the right arm stretching to her shoulder that was a bit purple and had started to become blackish.

“Albus, what is this?” asked Nick in an anxious voice fearing for the life of the girl in front of him.

“It is something that should not be here, but that is not important for now. Important is this girl’s life she is suffering from extreme blood loss and poison. Her life is in danger, but she could be saved if I put in a bit of effort” replied Albus with a bit of a smug tone.

“Okay so do it, what are you waiting for?” asked Nick in a bit of an annoyed tone.

“Yeah, yeah move a bit afar for you shall see my true might and glory and witness the power of true magic.” Replied Albus with his ego being super high.

 And Albus started to chant something incoherent to Nick and his hands started to glow with 5 different types of colored circles in all of his fingers similar on both hands and then a beam of light came out of such colored circles which was directed towards the girl lying on the stone slab

As soon as those lights reach the unconscious girl those magic lights disappeared and after a bit, the girl started to twitch a bit after 10 more minutes her wounds healed, and she started to cough, and she opened her eyes.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she vomited black liquid from her eyes and started to gasp a bit.

As soon as Nick saw that he reaches out to her and started to roll her back in an attempt to give her some relief.

As she felt some relief, she coughed a bit and moved her head in an attempt to observe the environment surrounding her.

She shacked off the hand surrounding her and moved back as she touched her belt.

Finding herself in a difficult situation she asked, “Who are you? what have you done to me?”

Nick replied while being dazed in the green eyes of the girl in front of him “The hell you are talking about? We saved you and that’s how you will repay us?”

Immediately Albus said “WE SAVED... REPAY US, WHY ARE YOU USING SUCH TERMS?” in a mocking tone.

To which Nick replied, “Okay I saved, repay me?”

‘Seriously?’  Asked Albus via a mental link between him and Nick.

‘Wah, I feel like I heard the voice of Albus in my head, Was that a hallucination? I feel like I am going mad at such age’ said Nick to himself in his monologue.

‘Well, you might be going mad not that I knew about it, but this was not a hallucination. It was a mental link between us that allows us to talk whenever we want’ said Albus with a smile on his face.

‘That is so cool, but why did you not talk about it before?’ Asked Nick as he stared at Albus.

‘I cer… certainly did but it is you who did not listen to it, I am not at fault at all’ said Albus as he moved his face away.

‘Really?’ Asked Nick as he stared the Albus even more.

‘Ye- Yes, I am sure; look where did that girl go?’ said Albus as he pointed out an important issue of the yellow-haired girl missing in front of them.

“What- Where is she?” shouted Nick as he frankly began to search for the girl they saved.

“If she is not here this means she ran for outside,” said Nick as he ran to the outside.

At the end of the cave, they find the girl running toward the forest.

“There you are why were you running away.” Asked Nick with the girl in front of her.

“I find myself in front of a man and a bear in a strange room with no weapons after a hard fight what do you think I should have done? Wait for you to do something indecent to me? I might be an adventurer, but I bear my pride.”

“Ok well that is a valid point to note but I do not have any intention to do anything indecent to you. So can you please listen to me?” said Nick as he moved closer to the girl.

“Yeah, sure like you will say the truth. No, I will take my leave, stay away from me.” said the girl as she put up a sharp-edged rock and put it on her neck.

Watching this Nick was shocked and backed off a little.

“Now tell me where is the way out? And do not play anything funny.” Said the girl as a stepped back a little to keep her distance.

“Ok that’s enough, no one is doing anything, and let’s have a nice little chat,” said Albus with a little anger.

As the girl looked towards Albus she dropped the knife and sits down and asked, “First let me ask my question please?”

“Ok go ahead.” Said Nick with a smug face.

“Who are you two? Why are you in so deep of the forest.” Asked the girl with a bit of fear on her face.

“He is a hermit living in the forest and I am just a magic beast who found it amusing to be with him.” Replied Albus without any delay.

‘Is this the story we are going with?’ asked nick via telepathy.

‘Yes, it is the best way without much problem; we can blame so much of your lack of knowledge on you being a hermit. Ask your question with a powerful voice.’

“Ok so now our turn, what is your name?  Why are you here?” Asked Nick with a stern voice.

With a sigh, the girl replied, “My name is Solis, and I am an adventure here working on a quest that I seem intriguing.”

“So, what was the quest?” asked Albus as he came closer to Nick.

Solis replied, “The quest was ...”

2