Chapter 13: The Reason of treant
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After an hour or Nick wake up and look around fervently and started babbling “Tree tree what happened to the tree?”

Around him he finds Solis sitting beside him and she was surprised as he recovered from fainting.

“Nick o Nick I am glad you are all right, forgive me for advising you go to near the tree without knowing about the situation.

I sent to you to almost die there” said Solis as she started sobbing then she began to cry like a baby with her eyes bawling out.

“Uwaaaaa, YOU COULD HAVE DIED THERE BECAUSE OF ME

Uwaaaaaaa forgive me” hearing her cries Nick was also flabbergasted as he had not expected that she a warrior whom he was jealous before would be crying like a baby.

But hearing her last sentence he realized that something was different from what she said before so he asked Solis “What did you mean that ‘You send me there to die unknowingly’ didn’t you told me it was only way to stop it? What did you not knew before? ”

“That this was not a normal situation; it would have been fine if it was a normal treant.

It was an abnormal case and engaging in it could have been dangerous and possibly lethal” replied Albus from back.

“What did you mean ‘abnormal case’? And why isn’t anyone giving me any proper information? Why are you giving such vague response?” asked Nick with a frustrated expression and a tone filled with annoyance.

“The reason is that this was not a normal treant and neither is this dungeon haven’t you noticed that amount of monsters along with their intelligence that is not a beginner dungeon.

THIS DUNGEON IS FORMED OF DARK MANA.” Replied Albus with a stern tone.

“And what is that?” asked Nick in a curious voice.

“It is a form of corrupted mana that is fatal for living beings as it consumes the surrounding mana and life force of the wielder that is why it’s all sealed away” replied Albus as he was staring at Nick

 “Then why was that treant survived the dark mana?” asked Nick.

“I never said it killed immediately, it was surviving but was also dying slowly by its corruptance.

Did you feel anything while holding that stone?” replied Albus and also asked a question as he stare at Nick.

“Ah yes its rage I felt its rage to kill all life around it but it has a special hatred to humans for some reason” replied Nick thoughtfully.

“That is strange, it shouldn’t have any specificity” mumbled Albus as he scratched his chin.

“But wait wait how did I survived then? I should have also died while holding that crystal” asked Nick as he wiped his face off of sweat with his gamocha.

“That is because of the divinity you possess” replied Albus as he sits down in front of Nick.

“What is that? And why didn’t you told me before?” asked Nick with a curious expression.

“Well you see divinity is difficult to explain for me so let’s just say god possess this and you also possess due to your interaction with one”  replied Albus as he pick out one of cooked meat sticks from his dimension and proceed to eat it.

“Ah I see, but wait are you fine talking about it in front of her?” whispered Nick to Albus as he pointed toward the Solis.

“Ah worry not, Albus told me about you that how you died in your world and reincarnated in our world with the help of a god.

At first I didn’t believe but after realizing your lack of fighting experience and even lack knowledge of mana I understood this is most possible explanation for your weird behavior.

And I am also glad you didn’t die or else I would have lost my first friend” replied Solis as he wiped ears of her eyes.

“Yes I realize that rather than hiding it all it would have been better to have someone to help us instead and with my experience I can say she is a good person” said Albus as he chomped down the cooked meat in his hand.

“Solis wait it’s not I don’t trusted you it’s just I don’t know whether or not to tell you” said Nick as he tried to explain himself to Solis.

“No any I understand given your circumstances your decision was correct not telling your secrets to a human you just met was a wise choice.

I am not angry or sad or anything do you should worry not. ” replied Solis while shaking her hands in denial.

“Now that it’s all good telling me why you stopped me from killing that treant?” asked Albus as he finished his food.

“Tre- treant? Oh yes I forgot about that in all of our discussion regarding everything please tell me you didn’t kill it?” asked Nick with a guilty face.

Albus stared at Nick pretty intensely at first then took a sigh and replied “Yes although I was willing to kill it and I still am but I stopped till I hear your explanation.

I hope it will be a reasonable answer or else I will burst this tree open, I am extremely  frustrated on it for giving me a hard time” as he pulled mana in his hand.

Nick got scared and told him “wait wait you little bear you shall not kill it as it was not wrong just put in the wrong situation.

This treant was protecting something and to protect that was its sole purpose”.

“What? What was it protecting?” asked Solis as she got up and dusted her clothes.

“I don’t know it was some greenish pink rhombic crystal but I can assure there was no malice in its emotion regarding that.

So I believe before killing it we should check it what it was?” replied Nick as he rubbed his head from the back.

“Wait it couldn’t be” said Albus as it ran away with full speed in a direction.

“Albus at least tell me where you going?” asked Nick as he looked towards the direction where Albus ran away and realized that it was towards the treant. He immediately stood up and ran towards the treant.

“Oi wait for me you two” said Solis as she also got up and ran following them.

As soon as Nick reached the treant Albus was already out of the mesh of roots from below the treant and it has a crystal in his hand.

“WH- what is th- this?” asked Nick with his unstable breath due to running at this moment Solis also reached there.

“Huhu see it clearly it is not something you get to see every day.

It is a dryad or more like it will be dryad” replied Albus cheerfully while also gently holding the crystal.

“Wow so this is how dryads are born, I never knew. I have heard about their fairy form only and no one knows about how they are formed” replied Solis as she came closer to see it.

“So what will happen now? How will we see the fairy form?” asked Nick as he was a little confused regarding crystal.

“It shall gain some more mana and grew into fairy form in my opinion it will take about 3-4 month of mana absorption  before it evolves till then we have to wait” replied Albus after a bit of thinking.

“Oh wow, your color remind me of rose plant that I use to tend before in the garden while the days of my job.

I shall call you Rosea, hehe simple and easy right Rosea” said Nick as he cheerfully pats the crystal.

Suddenly light start to glow from the crystal and it became brighter and brighter, everyone was surprised.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NOW IDIOT?” screamed Albus as he pulled his hand back.

“I don’t know you bear brain” replied Nick as he shielded his eyes from light.

0