Chapter 15: Going to first town
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the forest Albus, Nick and Solis were coming back from the dungeon it was their second day of return from the cave.

“Are you sure you want to go like this by WALKING and spending whole 4 days, When I can just take you in 6 hrs to the nearest town where Solis told me?” asked Albus with a clearly annoyed voice describing his agony in walking when he can jump over saving time.

“Yeah well I believe that much jumping around is good for me and 6 hrs of constant flyover will give me extreme motion sickness that I can’t afford anymore, So yeah no thank  you dear Albus” replied Nick as he refused to be carried around like that fearing another bout of motion sickness.

“Ah why do you both keep fighting all the time? Look how happy we are with Rosea and how cute she is” commented Solis as she was playing with the newly born dryad named ‘Rosea’ sitting on her head.

At her comment both Nick and Albus look towards the Rosea and spoke at the same time “Well that is true, Come here Rosea”

Hoping that they could play with her too like Solis but Rosea totally ignored them which break both their heart and they both fall on earth looking like their soul left their body; even Solis ignored them and walk past beside them.

They both got up and start walking behind Solis as she walked towards her hometown while Nick was remembering about what Albus said earlier in the cave about the treant.

“How can the treant be saved?” asked Nick and Solis simultaneously.

“A treant can cannot be saved but this is not just a treant anymore but a partial elder treant” replied Albus.

“What difference does it make?” asked Solis with curiosity.

“How can you not know this didn’t you read for that adventure exam of yours?

Well anyways, In elder treant they have a seed formation in them that they can use to regenerate themselves but it found in elder treants so chances of finding it here is low but we can at least try it” replied  Albus with  a happiness over his face.

“Yes let’s go” Shouted Nick and move towards the treant or the lefted husk of it to find the seed of treant.

After an effort of an hour they found it or to be more precise Albus found it.

“Look here it is a treant seed” declared Albus as he moved him out of the husk parts all over him.

It was a blackish seed not larger than a finger blackish in color and oval in shape, it was unlike they had ever seen as it was all of their first time to saw it.

“Now what can we do now?” asked Nick as he was most excited on the prospect of saving the treant so happiness was visible in his face.

“Well sadly we can just wait now, we need to plant it somewhere with good amount of mana present to provide it growth as well as maintain a check to see whether it spread dark mana again or not” replied Albus while rubbing his chin.

“Yes that is true, but where do we find such a place” commented Solis as she thought about any place that could be appropriate but nothing came to her mind.

“You need not worry about that I will find that but now we need to go back, don’t you have a home or something you need to go human girl?” asked Albus.

“Ah yes I need to go back to home if I didn’t go back in 15 days a search will be done so I need to go back it’s around 11 days according to my calculations 4 days to go WAAAAH.

We have to go back as soon as possible” suggested Solis fearing the financial burden of an unnecessary search for her will be too much for her family to bear.

“We? Why do we need to go?” asked Nick on Solis’s suggestion.

“Because you are my friend and you have to go into the town if you need to live into this world or are you planning to go back to live as a hermit in the woods like before?” asked Solis in confusion while gently playing with Rosea.

“Well you have a good point I give you that, what do you say Albus want to go the human town?”  Asked Nick while looking towards the Albus hoping to know his decision.

“You need to ask me this? You really plan to live in the woods alone your whole life and now is a great chance for you live with human beings” replied Albus while looking towards the Nick in disdain.

“Ah both of you why are you looking at me like I am some kind of human trash? I was joking of course I will be going to the town” replied Nick hastily fearing his reputation will be set as some kind of lazy person.

BACK TO PRESENT TIME

That evening after Nick and Solis were slept Albus took the guard duty as he was not tired due to his excellent resilience and persistence as a divine beast.

While sitting near the campfire alone Albus open his inventory and drop out the treant seed he had taken from the dungeon as he hold the seed in his hand he began to stare at it.

‘Awakening this treant again is very important not only because you want to save it but also to ask it where did this treant obtain some something as devastating as dark mana crystal?

Or who bought the dark mana crystal in this forest?

If I hadn’t been there it could have been devastating, I need to be careful’ thought Albus in his mind while staring the seed. Just like that the night passed away.

As the dawn passed Solis woke up and saw Albus packing everything except their tent and was eating a wild boar that he had hunted in the forest.

Solis got up and saw Nick was sleeping quite far away so she whispered to Albus “Why did you packed the stuff up?”

On which Albus smiled and replied “Because I do not want to walk for 3 more days it feels like utter time waste to me precious time that could have been used to hunt more powerful prey”

“I see but I still do not understand why you packed everything up?” asked Solis in confusion on Albus’s reply.

“Because we are not going to walk to the town” Albus replied with a giggle.

“Ah I get it” replied Solis as both Albus and Solis began to smile while looking the Nick, poor nick who did not know what is going to happen.

Hours later Nick woke up with a shock of his face.

0