Chapter 17: To the Redock village
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing her name Solis turned back to a see a woman similar of age to Solis was running toward her seeing her coming close towards her Solis’s face lit of joy and she said “Hi Merle, how are you glad to see me huh?”

The girl arrived towards Solis while waving her hands she was looking out of breath due to running as she was panting. She had blonde coloured hair with twin braids wearing a Blue top apron like a maid and had a green hairband tying her hairs with light blue eyes.

Solis move toward her to greet her with the smiling face and as the conversation went longer the expression on the face of Solis kept changing and finally her face had a look of concern.

Solis immediately looked toward Nick and Albus and said “I am sorry but I have to leave, she is my friend Merle, she can help you with everything in town but as of now I have to leave, Bye then”

And just ran away toward the gate from which they had come inside the town.

Nick stood there for a minute and look toward albus and Merle interchangeably and Albus ‘What do you plan to do now?’

To which Albus replied ‘I just have to follow you decision is yours to make’ with a ‘you should know’ face.

Nick replied ‘Then there is one answer’ and ran following path of Solis and albus just followed him after running some steps Nick immediately stopped looked back and said “I ama sorry I have to go Merle, let’s meet again later bye then” and kept running in the direction of Solis.

As he ran to the gate of exit of town, he met the guard whom they had met earlier while entering the town’s gate.

Nick stopped for a second and asked “Guard uncle have you seen where Solis went?”

“Ah yes! that way” said the guard while pointing towards a direction.

Nick hummed a little over it and start running towards that said direction as Albus followed him.

As soon as they went out of the guard’s range of eyes albus quickly said to Nick “Why was the need to ask that guard where she went? I can smell her already. Grab me tight”

And albus carry the nick in princess carry position and jump towards a direction.

“Well, this is a bit humiliating but this is need for now” said Nick in a way to assure himself to come out of that uncomfortable moment.

In just 2 minutes of Albus’s superhuman jumps Solis was already in sight running with a frightened reaction on her face Albus landed a couple meter in front of her.

Solis was shocked a bit but watching them here she asked “Why are you here?”

“Because we are friends that’s why and I believe there is some sort of problem that maybe we can help you with” replied Nick from behind the Albus.

“Ah but why would you get stuck in my problem?” asked Solis in a confusing tone.

“didn’t I told you before? we are friends and we are willing to help you and if you were to be sad because of anything our lovely rosea will also be sad” replied Nick smugly.

“Bu- “as Solis was saying something Albus interrupted “We can talk later but first we have to reach where were going so hurriedly that you ran away so fast”

“Ah well I was running towards my village my hometown Redock village. It is around 12 hours on foot from auwack town but maybe if I ran fast enough with less breaks and eating food while running, I can cover in 8 hours” replied Solis hurriedly.

Hearing this Albus sighed and said “All that running around for that much I can take you there in like 1 hour”

“EH!? Ah yes you are a divine beast with such speed that you brought us from deep forest to town in 8 hours” replied Solis as she hit her head in a joking manner as she smiled a little.

“Now then the decision has been made then tell me where to go” replied Albus with a bit of smile on his face.

“In the south direction beyond 2 hills is my village just straight from here” replied Solis happily as she climbs on the albus’s back.

“Everyone’s ready?” Asked albus and Rosea that came out of the pocket of Nick replied “Gwee” as she also sat down on the back of albus like Nick and Solis.

After making sure that everyone is on board Albus jumped towards the southern direction and certainly in a matter of an hour around near evening they all reached to the village that Solis was leading to.

As she saw her village Solis immediately spoke out “Albus WAIT we are there this is my hometown my village Redock village”

As soon as they landed near the village entrance Solis ran inside the village and said “Guys follow me, we have to reach as soon as possible”

Meanwhile in the Aurock town.

Merle was sitting in the tavern waiting for her drink “HAH that stupid girl where has she been these days without informing anyone for so long. Forest nowadays is being more and more dangerous from some weeks. She could have died this time. Problem of young adventures they never listen to anyone.”

As a person sitting happened to side on the table next to her immediately chimed in “You are also young yourself Merle. Maybe this is a time to find a lover for yourself”

“HOOO, you have any suggestion?” replied Merle with a charming voice.

“Myself would be a great option” replied the man with a smug face and a lot of confidence in his voice.

Hearing this all the members near him left their places nearing him and sat far from that and just at that second a punch landed on the man’s face and he flew out of the window.

“Tavern owner add the charge as always. Now my mood to drink is ruined” replied Merle as she left the tavern.

“Well, she might be a bit aggressive on the outside but she does pays for the damages she causes such an honest woman” said one person inside tavern.

“HA HA HA HA HA” hearing that Tavern owner started laughing and soon entire tavern was laughing and one person after laughing enough look at the person who said the comment and replied “You are gravely mistaken NOOB”

0