Chapter 18: Meeting Solis’s family
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As they enter the redock village Nick saw unpaved road and house made of wooden slabs although he might not have travelled a lot in his own world, he had never seen anything like that and in this world the town he had been with Solis the Auwack town was quite different from the village the town was more developed.

Nick moved his head around in town to see that all the house had similar architecture all were made of wooden slabs and had mud and straw-based roofs. It was new environment for Nick he was quite excited and he told Albus ‘Albus you saw the architecture and the roads and how less people are there, it is quite different from my world’.

To which Albus replied ‘Well of course it is different world after all, what kind of foolish talk are you doing?’.

In such thoughts Nick kept walking and soon they reach near a gate from where a green haired little boy left the house and as soon as he lifted his chin up, he saw the Solis and group he smiled joyfully and screamed “Mother, Atria come here fast elder sister is back” and immediately ran towards Solis.

“Elder sister elder sister, we missed you” said the little boy as he hugged Solis as hard as he could. Just a couple of seconds later. A woman and a little girl came from the house with a smile on their faces.

“Waah waah elder sister is here, sister sister what do you bought for me from town?” said the little girl as she fervently jumped around Solis.

“Eh he he! L-let’s talk about it in home. Faster faster move in the house” replied Solis while turning away her house.

Hearing this both children hurriedly ran inside the home with a smile on their faces but the face of Solis was 180 degrees different from them. She started Panicking and begin murmuring “Wah, what to do now? I had completely forgotten about it.”

Suddenly a hand started to pat over her and a sweet voice was heard “Worry not my child I know how hard you work for our home, they will forget it after sometime”

Nick saw her and whispered “Solis don’t let us hanging here”.

“Ah yes how could have I forgotten? Guys she is my mother and those are my siblings and mother they are my friends” replied Solis hastily.

Hearing this Solis’s mother’s face was brightened “Oh my I am so happy she had finally made some friends but I see only 1 boy here where are other friends?”

“Ah ha-ha! Mother he is my only human friend here the other one is him he is Albus ‘A divine beast’” said Solis as she whispered the last part of her sentence as he pointed to Albus.

Hearing this Albus and Nick were shocked ‘You are she can keep our secret; she just met her mother and she immediately told her.

I suddenly don’t trust her’ told Albus to Nick telepathically.

On which Nick replied ‘Well fear not, I- I- I don’t believe she will tell that to anyone else’ assuring Albus and himself that their secret will not leak to anybody else.

“Oh, My I have first seen about a divine beast, I had only heard about it from the legends rarely anyone found divine beasts these days.” Replied the woman after getting shocking as she covered her mouth.

She suddenly exclaimed “Ah where are my manners, please come inside this humble abode of ours” and lead them inside her house.

Inside Nick saw that there is total 3 rooms in house that serves all purpose of rooms bedroom to kitchen only toilet was outside the house.

In 1 room the children were playing with something in the house and on 1 side a fireplace was also present that serve dual purpose to provide heat to house and to cook food upon.

“Children came here your sister have come with her friends give them proper introduction” said Solis’s mother as she clapped her hands to gain attention of everyone.

Immediately both children immediately get up from the floor and stand in a horizontal line and firstly the boy said “My name is Lydus and I am brother of elder sister and Atria from Redock village and I wish to become a warrior that will protect the village” with a pride on his face.

After him the girl started to speak “I am Atria and I am sister of elder sister and Lydus and I will become a magical mage who will travel in sky Yayyyy”.

“Elder sister what gift did you bring to us after your travel? Something tasty right? Right?” asked the children as they stare into the soul of Solis.

“Ah Ha ha well, O- Of course I have bought something for you” said Solis as she stepped back a bit.

“Where is it?” asked both children as they walked forward towards Solis with their hands stretched to her.

The game of staring was becoming intense as Solis was slowly slowly moving back, watching all of it Albus took a sigh and moved towards them and said “Here are some gifts for you that your sister has bought”

After this he bought out several crimson berries from his space inventory and gave it to them. They both look strangely towards the reddish berries in front of them and Lydus asked “Elder sister what is this?”

Watching Albus bring out that much berries Solis was shocked but hearing her brother’s voice she immediately came out of her stance and replied “these are delicious berries that are found in the forest, when I went to the forest, I also eat them first time. Eat eat they are very tasty”

Hearing this Children both were excited and Atria said “Yay, let’s go and eat it with other kids in village everyone will like it. I am sure of it” and ran to the outside and Lydus immediately followed her.

Watching this their mother was overjoyed and spoke “I am grateful for you doing so much for our family. I am Furia mother of Solis, Lydus and Atris” and bowed a little.

“I am Nick and he is Albus we are Solis friend we met her on a mountain during her quest and we also had plans to interact with others we came with her to town” replied Nick in a polite manner and bowing a little.

“Ah yes that is wonderful, I am sure you will like it here. Solis you have done a great job bringing your friends here on a vacation. All of you rest I will make something for dinner” said Furia with a smile on her face.

“Ah mother we are not here on vacation, actually I have to report to the guild on my quest to fulfil it. My being there is urgent” replied Solis meekly.

“Huh? Then why are you here for?” asked Furia in a confused tone.

“Ah yeah good remembrance, I had totally forgotten about that. Solis why have you bought us in such a hurry? That you even didn’t tell us the reason to such hastiness” asked Nick as he had also forgotten about it all in his excitement to be in village.

“Now we are in home safe and sound so I can talk about it, I came in such a hurry because they are coming” replied Solis with a face full of fear.

0