Chapter 53 Aron on a date 
1.8k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now, first things first. Did you take care of everything?" Julia replied with a nod all the while her gaze lingering on the boy snuggling in the woman's lap. "Ava is doing that." "Good, now tell me more about the spell?" "Although it's a basic summoning spell, it's must be an ancient spell indeed, from what I can tell." 

"You are telling us that it was something left behind by your parents?" Aron was not technically lying, he was just not telling them the complete truth. "Are you sure kid? You sure that you didn't discover it somewhere in the academy's properties?" 

Aron knew she was just messing around, hence he shook his head calmly. "Okay, I don't think a basic summoning spell will be of much interest to our principal, anyway. So, what should be done with this guy?" She put her finger on her chin in an enchanting manner. Aron can't help but fall over the woman again, she was just too beautiful. 

So close to her red lips, Aron had to deter himself from looking any further than that. Unbeknownst to him, Julia was gritting her teeth, finding the boy blush after looking at Mrs. Yana's face. 

If there was even a single spot of doubt in her heart, then this cleared it. He just kissed her this evening, causing her to almost get a heart attack, and now he was shameless enough to flirt with her teacher, right in front of her. 'Make sure you don't land in my hands.. you little cheat!!' 

*Yawn* Yana yawned after glancing at the skeleton in binds in her room. "Hmm... it's too late tonight. I will have to study this guy first. Then we can decide if we should destroy it or get you to form a contract with it." Aron was surprised by her last words. "We can even do that? Isn't it a rogue skeleton?" "What do you take me as, kid?" 

They chuckled at each other. Opposite to them, Julia felt like someone lit a fire under her ass. After all, she did for him, this is the return. "Ahem.. then we will not disturb you any further, madam. Allow us to take our leave." "Good. See you in class then, Julia. I hope you are not expecting me to be lenient with your first-year gradings." 

"Not in my dreams, madam. We are working hard to complete the project on time." "That's what I am rooting for. Also, thanks for helping this little one out." Julia waited for a few seconds but finding that the boy was simply unwilling to get off his squishy throne, she huffed her chest and walked out of the room. 

*Thud* "Hmm.. why are you still lodged in there, brat? Don't you have to leave?" "Hehe.. how can I leave Mrs. Yana with that guy. I must be here in case you need me." Yana burst into a peal of laughter. "With only you, kiddo? You even required my students to help you deal with your own mess huh.." 

She pushed him away before walking back into the bed. "Switch off the lights and close the door." Aron's smile spread from his ear to ear, almost skipping as he followed her directions and slipped in the warm blanket. "Ahem... Mrs. Yana?" "Yeah." "Nothing." Their arms hugged each other as they cuddled through the night, leaving a set of glowing eyes staring right at them.

***

"Haaah!!! This is a real good one. Where did you find it?" The next day Madelyn and Nancy sat together with a small wine bottle on the table. "You jerk!! It's expensive, don't overdo it." The older woman's cry was all for naught because the other lady had completely drained her glass in a single sweep.

"Oops.. too late... Ahahaha..!!" Madelyn wiped the last vestiges of alcohol for her cherry lips. "You are so petty, big sister. Being younger than you, it's your duty *hiccup* to look after *hiccup* me." Nancy can only wince and take a small sip from her own glass, relishing in the hot-cool sensation on her tongue.

*Click* "Delicious as always.. mhhh.." One can see two bright eyes glaring at them from the other side of the room. "You are welcome to join as well, little one." As soon as Nancy turned to look at her, the lady on the principal's chair brought her gaze down, pretending to be reading the document on the desk.

"Ahem... I will pass. Also, there must be someone sober enough to wipe your asses clean when both of you will pass out on the ground." "Hahaha...!!" Both ladies began laughing uproariously at her remarks, a subtle shyness on their faces. 

"Hehe.. don't worry, we truly lost ourselves that time. Nothing like that will happen this time. What about you, big sister? Pretty sure you were the first one to fall last time around." "Huh.. in your dreams!!" Wendy can only sigh, while the two grown-ass ladies squabbled like cats. 

"Haah!!" Another glass of wine burned through Madelyn's throat, reaching her stomach. "What about that kid you talked about, big sis? ..ahh... I forgot his name... I guess... *hiccup* How is everything on that side? I didn't look much into it, *hiccup* since you were there." After almost 20 minutes of banter over the drinks, she was reminded of the matter about the boy.

"Hmm... Damn... I almost forgot. That's why I was here, actually. Give me a minute.. fuck.. I can't remember.." "Yeah, yeah, take it. Considering your age, it's not long before you forget everything completely." Her words led to another infighting among the ladies.

"Wait... I remember it. Yeah, so.. I am going to make him take the test this month itself. In case he passes, I want you to admit the boy directly in the first year batch." "First-year?" *hiccup* Madelyn drank a glass of water before continuing. "There's only 3 more months left for the year to end, big sis. Can't we add him from next year?" 

*Gulp* Nancy too took a swig from the water bottle. "Naah.. that will be too long. He is of the correct age to join the first year." "It's going to cause issues for the institution, sis. I can't make all these decisions on my own... There will be parents demanding explanations." 

Nancy cut her off with a wave of her hand. "Just make something up. You had always been good with that." "Was that a compliment?" "What do you think?" Both of them glared at each other before the blue-haired lady resumed. "Anyhow, there is a reason why I want that. Julia is also in her first year and from what I had found out, the boy is friends with the girl. That's why I want her to look after him because in all possibilities his life is going to be a turbulent one."

"Julia? You mean the second daughter of Triss?" "Yes, that's the one." "Hah.. both of the girls turned out such gems, considering how much of a prick their mother was." "Was? She still is a prick." "That bitch... Those girls certainly took their personalities from their father. Poor kids." 

"Well, sometimes I think.. can we even blame Triss? What would you have done with such a family name attached to you? She is ruthless... But at her position, maybe that's what keeps her family at the top." Nancy delivered her judgment, yet Madelyn remained unimpressed. 

"Doesn't matter. Nothing can justify what she did to the kid. I just hope her paws don't land on this one, at least." "I guess you are right.. anyhow, I am not going to allow her to ruin Julia's future as well. I don't want to do it.. but if she as much as touches her hair, I will have both Brooklyn and Zord pay her clan a person visit."

"Hahaha.. Two Generals? Such firepower is the only thing that can possibly deter her. I forgot how fond you were of that kid." "Well, I would have added you to the equation but I don't trust you. Triss will probably just buy your loyalty with a bottle of exotic wine." 

"Hey.. hey.. big sis. Do you think I am so fickle? How can it be a single bottle? She needs to provide at least a hundred if she wants me to switch sides huh..." Both ladies again resumed their tussle over the last remaining alcohol in the bottle. 

Half an hour later Wendy stood in front of the scantly clothed ladies, lying on the floor with excess saliva drooling all over. "Huh.. They fell even faster than I anticipated.." With that, she dragged their bodies over to the attached bedroom. 

***

A week passed like that and Aron had returned to his regular business as a slave. These days he will use the spirit gathering pill in the night and meditate to increase his level. From others, he knew that right now he was below the E level. It will be best if he can step into that before applying for admission. 

The pills that Yana had provided him ran out, mostly because these days he needs around 4 pills to satisfy his hunger for mana. "Can I have two bottles of high-grade spirit gathering pills, Mrs. Rumi?" "Yes, just a second." While she brought him the bottles Aron checked around to find no one else in the store. 

"Where is your old guy?" Rumi giggled, bringing the bottles over. "He is out for a walk. Why? Are you missing him?" "Pui.. pui.. Huh..  not even in my dreams. If you ask me, he is probably just out there shopping for the next volume of his erotic magazines." Rumi just chuckled but outside of the Greenville Academy, a man standing outside a small book shop broke into a fit of coughs. 

"You look happy, what's the deal? 20 silver coins." "Haha... Ain't I always like this? Anyhow, next to next week I am taking the exams for admission into the academy. I am excited about that." He counted the 20 coins in his palm before handing them over to the lady. 

"Well, that's a piece of great news. I will root for you." Aron ran out of the shop, waving at the woman and thanking her for the best wishes. 

Outside of the store, Aron was about to take a step towards his home when he changed his direction, now heading to the girls' hostel. This was his fourth time visiting this place in a week. All 3 times he had come here, a locked door welcomed him. No matter how much knocked, he got no response. 

The only thing that he can gather, was that the girl was probably mad at him. And this time it was not a wave of normal anger, since she even refused to see his face. Standing outside her door once again, he took a deep breath before knocking. *Knock* *Knock* 

One minute. Two minutes. Three minutes. *Sigh* He was about to turn around when the sound of the door unlatching stopped him in his tracks. The cold face waited for him on the other side. He had been so keen to see this face. "Wait.. wait.. wait Julia." 

The girl acted like she was expecting someone else and began shutting the door once again, only to be stopped by the eager boy. "Wait.. I am sorry. Well, I don't actually know where I messed up. But even then, I apologize." 

"Why are you here?" Though she ignored his earlier words, it was still an improvement over completely ghosting him. "Ahem..!" He had not thought about that. "Wait.. wait.. I know.." She again began forcing the door close but he held onto it. "Yeah, dinner!! I am here to take you to the dinner as I promised." 

Thankfully, she was obscurely willing to listen to him. Her gaze checked him from top to bottom. "Like this?" Aron looked down at his shabby clothes and smiled wryly. Only a week of labor and even the new clothes from Mrs. Yana has been ruined. "Please give me half an hour. I will be back." 

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

41