Chapter 54 Aron on a date 2
1.9k 1 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aron was about to run to the nearest shop when Julia clutched his hand, knowing what the boy planned. "It's okay. Come in, we will go together. You can buy a new set on the way." He had no issues with that, following the girl to sit in her bed. "You sure you are here for taking me to a dinner?" 

"Hahaha.. what are you saying? Of course, I came for that. I specifically took half a day off." The laugh came out awkward, despite him trying his best to brush it off. What's worse, lying didn't come naturally to him. He actually was just back from his work, there was no concept of a half working day in his line of work. 

Julia was skeptical but she can't care less. "Good. Then let me take a quick bath. Then we will go together." Aron nodded, watching the girl take off her outer garment right in the room. She was deliberately messing with him. Alas, it did not affect the boy. He still had his stupid smile on his face.

Only then did Julia look down at her chest. Recalling how a week back this guy was snuggling between those massive mounds of Mrs. Yana, her face heated up with both embarrassment and anger. "You!" Aron almost stood up in attention at her sudden outburst. "Yes!" 

"Follow me. You are going to wash my back." "Sure." Not wasting any time, he almost ran after the girl in the large room. The refreshing scent permeated the room, and he can't help but fill his lungs with this new smell. "What are you doing, pervert?" 

He probably took too deep a breath. "Hehe.. it smells so good in here. Just like you sometimes." "Sometimes?" "Ahem.. I mean.."  "Enough.. untie my bra." She stood under the shower with her back exposed to the boy. "One second.." "What are you doing...?? Aahhhhhh!!!! Idiot.. !!" 

Aron stumbled back when the girl screamed at him out of nowhere. She had her hands covering her face. "What about it? Didn't you just tell me to wash your back?" "Yes, but who told you to remove your pants?" "Haain? Are you alright? How am I going to wash you with my clothes on, genius?" 

Julia just wanted to embarrass the boy, she had no idea that the situation will turn on its head. "Huh.. considering what we have done together.. are you really worried about nudity?" Aron smirked, switching on the shower for the girl and pushing her body under the jet. 

"Here, let me help you out of these." Julia's brain had short-circuited, so she didn't even realize when the boy swiftly removed her bra, leaving her two modest breasts out in open. "Hmm? Now that you are not all shriveled up, these look pretty decent on you." 

Julia's face was burning red because the boy had shamelessly taken hold of her left boob, probing it half in curiosity and half in amazement. *Bang* "Where are you touching... IDIOT!!" "Aiiioo!!" Aron held his head, wincing in pain. "It hurts!! I was just appreciating them, woman.. tch..!!" 

With their regular banter, both of them had grown increasingly close to each other, regarding the other as a good friend. Consequently, Aron didn't hesitate taking liberties with Julia's body just to watch her get annoyed with him.

Taking the time when the boy was tossing and turning in pain, Julia took the opportunity to peek straight down at the long appendage hanging between his legs. *Gulp* This was the thing that went into her. How did her little hole even manage to take all of it? Or did she even take all of it? She can't remember exactly. 

"Begin!!" To hide her face from him, she turned her back to him. "You sure are a brute.. I don't even know why your are mad in the first place.." Aron was probably speaking to himself, because his hands were already on her back, slowly caressing her milky skin.

"You don't know? Do you think you don't have any responsibility after doing such a mean thing to me?" Her voice was more like a mumbling, understandably the boy took some time to figure it out. "Ahh.. didn't we settle this? I had no choice. You are my fairy of good fortune, anything is better than losing you.. haha.." 

He can't see the big smile on her face. She had desired to ignore him for even longer, but a week was probably her limit. Her heart was already so restless.. forcing her to open the door for him today. Yet, just the fact that the boy kept returning every alternate day made her extremely giddy. 

"What is a fairy of good fortune?" Aron kept running his hands over her smooth back. "During our time at the orphanage, at times some storytellers will drop by and all of us will assemble, listening to their fascinating stories. In one of the stories, the lead character was a very deprived boy, but when he finds a fairy for himself, his life takes a turn for good." 

"Those times were some of the best memories we had, that's why the stories stuck to my mind. Then after I met you, my life too changed just like the lead character."Aron recalled, almost vividly recollecting the better times at the orphanage. 

"Hmm.. how can you be so sure? From what I recall you only had pain and suffering after following me to the woods." Julia nibbled on her lips in frustration. 

"Well, that's true indeed. I won't deny that it was only the most painful event in my life.  Regardless of that, what changed after I met you was that I had a newfound hope. Hope.. that my life will change for the better. Hope.. that I will meet my parents one day. Hope.. that I too can become an important person in my life. You brought all this." 

Julia was silent for a long while. "Is that your pick-up line for every girl you meet?" "Hahaha.. not really. It was all true. Anyhow, it doesn't matter how you feel about it. It's been working for me." Julia had been replying with the same emotionless voice, nevertheless, her mind was roiling in turbulence. 

She had never known this. She never imagined that she can hold such importance in someone's life. He wasn't lying. After all, that's not his forte. She had to use her hand to support her body, that was losing strength, against the wall.

"Good, remove my panties as well." "Are you sure you won't throw a tantrum over that?" "Do what I tell!" Aron reluctantly brought the red panties down to her feet, allowing the girl to step out of them. He liked this girl. Every small thing about her captivated him. 

Aron had just gotten back to his feet when the girl turned around to face him, her dark eyes staring straight at him. "Not feeling shy anymore?" "Nah.. wash my front as well. Make sure not to fondle my breasts though huh.." "haha.. you are a funny girl." Leaving her standing there, he picked up the soap from the rack. 

His hand clutching the soap passed over her breasts multiple times, but luckily the girl was calm all the way. "I forgot to ask you one thing, Julia." Aron had kneeled and was now rubbing the soap all over her thighs. "Hmm." "About your vagina, did it heal properly? That day it bled.. quite bad, for a moment I was scared. Thankfully, the madam there told me that it was all normal and you will get back to normal." 

Julia's vision stuck onto the long thing between Aron's leg gain prominence, rising with every passing second. "Sorry about that, it's a natural reaction." She turned her head away, not admonishing him. "It's good now. It was pretty bad for a week or so, but with regulator medicinal pills, the pain subsided." 

"Great. Want me to clean this too?" He pointed to her small petal-like vertical lips. Julia just stared down, without any particular response on her face. Not taking it to heart, he rubbed the soap in his palms and used his fingers to froth up the outer labia. "Mhhh.." 

Julia was still in awe that their relationship had grown at such a rapid pace that she even allowed him to touch her most private place. *Sigh* What's done is done! Even a fool can tell at this point that she had fallen for the boy. So, how can she herself not be aware of that?

"You are just a slave boy..  how did this happen.. haahh..!!" She was just talking to herself. "What happened?" "Nothing, get up. It's your turn. I will wash you up." "Huh? No, no, I can do it myself, Julia. No need for you to do that." She forced him onto his feet. "Hmph.. Did I ask for your opinion?" 

Ten minutes later Aron can feel the blonde's hot breath on the skin of his penis. It made the situation even hotter, causing his little brother to reach the maximum length. On her knees, Julia had both her hands rubbing the froth on his thighs, while her gaze can't seem to move away from the pinkish glans that were pointing right at her face. 

Without even realizing it, her mind was filled with the images of Hestia's lips around this thing. "That day.. ahem... Did Hestia force you to do anything else?" "Hmm? When?" Julia's hands shivered with nervousness but gathering all her courage she finally wrapped her fingers around the shaft. 

"Don't try to act with me. You already know what I am talking about." She can only try acting bravely to hide the palpitations in her heart. "Hehe.. no, just a blowjob. She is a novice in that as well." Julia got the feel of the hardness of the foreign genitalia while pretending to rub the froth over it. 

"Huh.. novice? You are talking like you got to experience." "Haha.. not exactly. Well, you are right, I can't judge her. Anyhow, why do you ask? Want to give it a try yourself? ahhhh!!! Hahaha.. sorry.. sorry.. I was just messing around.. ahhhh...!!" The blonde had viciously pinched all over his thigh making the boy cry out in pain. 

Slowly Julia's hands moved to wash his balls and she was astonished by their weight. All this was quite a new experience for her. She had seen plenty of naked men, but this was the very first time she had been this close to one. Not to mention that she actually liked this one. 

Aron too can tell that the girl was fascinated with his crotch as she spent almost half her time washing between his legs. Yet, he didn't mention it to her, afraid of her habit of resorting to violence whenever embarrassed. They dried each other out.

"Which one should I wear?" The naked girl had brought him to her closet, displaying a massive collection of dresses. She truly opened his eyes. Prior to today, he would not even have known that these many colors existed in this world. "I am asking you. Pick one for me." 

Having owned 2 sets of shabby dresses for most of his life, Aron was certainly not cut out for the task. "Try that!" So naturally, he just pointed to a random one. "Ahh.. that's a frock. Pick something else." "Ohh.. what about this one?" "Huh.. who wears green in the evening? Pick a different one." "Ohh.. then how about this? It's sky blue.. it's matching the atmosphere around." 

"Naah.. it's too eye-catching." For the next 20 minutes, Aron stood there, frustration evident on his face. At the moment he was probably cursing his situation in mind. "Hmm.. I guess I will go with this one. Hmm.. yeah, I think this one will be good." "Yes, absolutely gorgeous. Please put it on..!" His last sentence had turned almost into a plea.

He liked this girl, yes. Nonetheless, there is definitely going to be a long while before they go on another dinner together, that's for sure. Gritting his teeth he put on his clothes, leaving the girl in the room by herself. She was going to turn him mad if he had to look at those stupid dresses for another minute. 'Rich people and their issues.' 

"How do I look?" A few more minutes later he saw the in a light blue top, a purple sash, and a matching long skirt. Aron wanted to cringe so hard. Wasn't this the same dress he had chosen on his second or third try?

"Yeah. You know with how beautiful you are, any one of those dresses would have looked amazing on you." That was a polite way to ask the girl not to waste so much of her time on these futile efforts, alas.. she can't take the clue. 

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

40