Chapter 56 A fated encounter in the middle of the night
1.8k 4 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another half an hour had passed and the couple was back at enjoying their time together. Thankfully, the lady had passed out and hence their conversation was not disturbed by her. The only issue right now was that the drunk woman was all over Julia's boy. 

Her big tits were almost out in open, pressing against Aron's left arm. What was even more outrageous was that her head was resting on his shoulders. "How much is the bill?" The blonde girl called out for the maid in one corner, who presented them with a slip of paper. 

"Here. Pay up." She paused it over to the boy who was almost brought to his knees. "Ahem.. are you certain this is our bill?" The maid nodded in response, almost laughing at his misfortune. Together they should have almost had 6 dishes, then by which logic in this world should he be paying 10 fucking gold coins for this?

By a rough calculation, this must be half of his total funds that Julia had promised he would be getting after she got all the medicinal herbs sold. Didn't that mean, his 'treasure' was only worth enough to dine twice at this place? What lunacy!!

It took him full 5 minutes to come to terms with the reality. Looking back at the smiling girl who had no plans to intervene, he can only empty his pockets. The maid smiled derision, watching him count all his silver coins on his hands. "Ahem.. as I informed earlier, I only got 270 silver coins on me now. Can I borrow the rest from you?"

Julia seemed to be waiting for him to ask. "Hehe.. of course." She took away all his coins, amid his depressed gaze. Passing them to the maid, she took out a purple card from her ring. "Get the rest from this." This girl.. was clearly flaunting money in front of a poor person.

"I will ret.." "No worries, I will deduct it from the funds after I sell the herbs of your share." "Cough.. okay." Suddenly, Aron was not very sure about this 'fairy of good fortune' business. One more dinners like this and he will most certainly be back on the streets. 

"Haha.. I loved it. Let's do this again someday." "Sure. Why not!" He will be an idiot if he ever returns to this place again. No matter how good their food was, this was daylight robbery. It had to be noted that on average he used to earn anywhere around 50 to 70 copper trinkets for his work at the academy. 

Ten such trinkets can be exchanged for a copper coin. A hundred copper coin makes a silver coin and similarly, a hundred silver ones make a single gold one. His mind buzzed just from calculating the amount he just squandered off on a meal, into its equivalent value in copper trinkets. It was evident from his face that his heart was bleeding from such massive loss, all in a single night. 

"Hmm? What's the matter? You didn't like the food?" Aron can tell, she was deliberately messing with him. "Not feeling confident about the 'treasure' you earned anymore? This is life, slave boy. Do you realize the difference between yourself and the people who sit at the top of the food chain?" Julia had seen the boy grow overconfident with his newfound wealth, taking this occasion to get him aware of the harsh realities of life. 

Aron was simply not expecting the events to take such a turn. This girl. She had all this meticulously planned. Looking back at it now, he can see how foolish he had been to be conceited about mere pennies he had come across. Worse, he didn't even put any effort into that money, it was all due to his luck. 

Glancing at the smiling girl, he carefully settled the woman in his embrace to her chair. "Julia...?" "Yes." "I am going to kiss you." "Hain? Mhhh....??" She had her face in her palms when the boy took it in his hands, leaning in to kiss her lips. It was too late. Before her mind can figure things out, his lips were already sucking onto hers passionately. 

Naturally, it caused quite a ruckus among the people around the couple. Julia knew this was bad. After the incident in the woods, she was supposed to keep her distance from the boy. But how would she have known that they would grow this close to each other? Nowadays, it was impossible to push him away, even if she so desired. 

A shade of shame took over when the kiss ended. "Didn't I tell to ask before kissing me?" Aron laughed it off, aware that the girl was trying to hide her embarrassment behind a veil of anger. "I asked." "How was that asking? You just made a statement and then.. then.. ahhhh..!!" 

"Hehe.. then you should be more perceptive from next time." Aron brushed it off and then turned towards the busty woman beside him leaving the angry girl to fiddle around with her face. "What should we do with her? Can't leave her like this?" "Huh.. that's your headache. She didn't fall in my lap. Go figure it out." 

In the meantime, the maid had brought back Julia's card, which she took over and promptly walked off without even glancing back at the boy. "Hey.. you can't leave me like this? Julia.. wait..!!" No response. She ran off without looking back. After scanning around the hall, he picked up the lady. Placing her arm around his neck, he held her up with his right hand over her slender waist. 

"Wakey.. Wakey.. ma'am. It's time for you to retire home. Hello??" He saw her eyelids open slightly before falling back. She was truly under the heavy influence of alcohol. This was going to be bad. "Hey.. ma'am.. can you at least tell me where you live?" 

She didn't wake up, but at least she was cooperating with him by lazily moving her feet. At this unknown place, no one even bothered to offer him help and the boy was too nervous to ask for it himself. The smile returned to his face when he saw Julia waiting for him outside the restaurant building with a face that reeked of schadenfreude.

"Haha.. thank god, you are here. I thought you left me behind." The blonde walked over with heavy steps, slapping the woman on her cheeks. "Oiii.. oiii.. lady, get up. Where is your house?" Aron wished to ask the girl to not be so harsh on the woman, but her furious expression deterred him from speaking up. 

"Ahhmm.. mhh.. that.. that way..!" Julia smirked and walked off. "Bring her along. What a mess!!" Aron realized that with how kind this girl was, it was impossible for her to show her back to anyone in need. He had no idea that she had another reason for helping them, that being her unwillingness to leave the boy in the hands of such a bewitching lady. Not to mention that she was drunk as hell. It was too risky.

From there their modus operandi included slapping the woman awake at every corner, her diligently pointing the way, and the couple bringing her along. "Julia, one more thing. Is Kyla alright?" He had not met the girl in a week. Also, she was not there in her room as well today. 

"She is good. I got her to work as a cook in the mess. They offered her the lodgings and good pay, you need not worry about her." Aron resisted the feeling of the busty woman's nipples poking into his chest. "Ohh.. that's great. So where do the cooks live? She never came to visit me in these days." 

"Who knows? Maybe she is busy with work. Or maybe she found herself a boyfriend.. close to her age that is'." Aron chuckled at her nosy response. "Haha... Okay, I believe you. So, where exactly is this lady taking us? I am certain that we had taken more than ten turns up until now." 

The entire city was covered in a thick blanket of darkness. Only the flickering street lights remained, those too were getting increasingly dim as they got farther away from the population center of the capital. Not many people traversed the streets in this place. 

"Hmm. That's what is confusing me. She is leading us somewhere to the outskirts of the city. But from her dress, I can tell that she is from a wealthy family and all those families mostly reside in the heart of the capital, not on the outskirts."

"What? Then is it possible that she gave us the wrong directions?" "Mhhh.. water!" Just then the lady in his arm, twisted. *Sigh* Julia sighed exaggeratedly, whipping out a bottle from her ring and passing it over to the boy.

*Gulp* *Gulp* *Gulp* "haaah!!.. Thanks!" Out of nowhere, the woman's face was extremely close to him. Their nose almost touching, Aron can see right into her void like red eyes. "I am hungry." In a moment of dread, he felt like someone his arrested his heart. 

'Shit!!" Panic spread all over his body when he realized he can't get rid of the woman. He was no longer the one holding her, rather their roles had reversed. Her hand was now gripping his arm. She was no longer the fragile beauty, he was holding just a second back. 

Julia noticed something was wrong when she saw the boy try to force the woman away from himself, eventually failing to do so. Contrary to the boy, she didn't panic. This was her turf. "Who are you?" Even a fool can tell that his lady had taken them for a ride, all this while. 

Under her long locks of hair, she can see her bright red eyes. "A vampire?" "Ohh.. my lady, recognizes our kind?" Now, Julia can distinctly see two long canines sticking out from her lips that were previously not there. "Are you an idiot? Do you even know what's my name?" 

Aron too tried to calm down, finding that Julia was still confident about the situation. Who would have known he would have carried a literal vampire around, all this while? "Yes, you seem to be a famous one around here, Ms. Julia Rutherford." "Good. Then why are you not running? You believe you can come to a human empire, harm one of us, and leave with your life?" 

The woman pulled the boy in her embrace, hugging him from behind. With her face right next to his, she took a deep breath, taking in the exquisite scent of the boy. "Humans seems to have grown a pair these days. But that doesn't mean we have grown weaker hehe.. Now, you can fuck off. I want this one for myself." 

Instead of being pissed at the woman, Aron cringed when Julia instead began to glare at him. "Woman after woman, it makes me so mad ahhhh... See lady, I am very pissed right now. You really want to do this, right now?" Julia had pulled out a small stone from her ring. After the mess they found themselves in the woods last time, she kept this thing handy. 

"Ohh.. are you going to call your mother?" "Ahhh..!!" Aron was like a lamb in the clutches of a wolf. There was absolutely nothing he can do when a pair of sharp canines dug into his neck. Opposite to him, Julia's expression changed. 

Behind the woman, she can see a pair of large leathery wings unfold. "A pureblood? How did you sneak in here?" The matter had taken a drastic turn. The lady had been right, the stone in her hand can summon an image of her mother. Had this woman been an ordinary vampire, she was a cent percent sure that even an image of Triss Rutherford can kill her off with ease.

Yet, a pureblood was an entirely different ballgame altogether. "Wait. You don't have to do this. We can talk." A pureblood was too important in a vampire clan and held immense power in their grasp. The woman took a break from her dinner, relishing the taste of such extraordinary vitality with a click of her tongue. 

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

36