Chapter 59 Ms. Rin of the medical ward
1.7k 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Even teachers can't do it?" "Nope. The spear demands extraordinary levels of proficiency with dark attributed mana. Our academy never produced anyone like that." "Dark attribute? There is something like that? How come I never heard about the Dark Department then?" 

"Because it no longer exists. Briefly speaking, the academy shut it down after a teacher from that department led a coup. It led to many students' deaths. From that day the department was shut down, its leftover students absorbed by other disciplines." 

"A coup?" All this was news for Aron. He never imagined that there was an entirely new department that had been closed off. "But then, what about students who possess dark mana affinity? What will they do?" Each department in the academy caters to specific qualities of the students here. 

The Elements department handles students who are good at controlling elemental abilities like fire, ice, water, wind, earth, and others. Similarly, there was an Alchemy department, Beast taming department, support department, Divine Light department, and in the end Necromancy department. 

A student can have multiple qualities and the academy allowed them to explore each one of them individually. From what he had heard, many outstanding students can have two or more abilities letting them join all the required disciplines. 

Nancy turned to look down at the boy, sighing. From the first day they met, she had already known that this boy had a remarkable talent with dark attributed mana. That's probably the reason why the spear held such attraction to him. "It can't be helped. The king is too spoked after the last attempt. No institution in this country is allowed to teach in that discipline anymore." 

"Ohh..!" With such drastic measures, the coup must have been a big one indeed. "All those students are on their own now. The academy doesn't hinder them in exploring their potential on their own, but they won't facilitate it either." 

"You mean.." "Hehe.. we still kept the knowledge." Nancy giggled, sneakily announcing that her library never discarded the books and text from the Dark department. 

"We are here. Come, follow me." Nancy took hold of the boy's hands, pulling him to a corner and walking into a room. Aron can tell that this was a big hospital from the atmosphere. "Are you here, Rin? We got a patient." 

"Aunt Nancy?" In the hall, there were multiple curtains hiding beds. From one of them, the boy saw a lady poke her head out. "Just a minute." Nancy replied positively, standing against the desk while the boy was busy looking all around like a bumpkin. 

A minute later, Aron saw the spectacled woman from earlier walk towards them. She wore a white coat that hid her mature figure. Along with her painted nails and lips, she had light makeup on her face. "How are you, aunt?" Both women hugged, while Aron gulped watching the two sets of soft breasts crushing into each other. 

He had to shift his eyes away, lest it leads to some uncomfortable situations. "Young as always." Both of them chuckled at Nancy's witty response. "So, what's the issue with the boy? He looks fine to me." Rin glanced at the shy face right next to the older lady. 

"Bring us to someplace private. I will explain." Rin took another look at the handsome face before bringing both of them to her office. Aron sat awkwardly, while the two women discussed his condition.

"I had done what I could. Still, I want you to take a look, just to be sure that there are no hidden dangers." Rin was surprised by the amount of concern Nancy showed for the seemingly normal boy. One had to know that the blue-haired woman was no ordinary personality. She was someone who even the military generals respected. For her to bring the boy personally to her, this guy must be special in some way.

"Come here, little brother." Aron's reverie was broken by a soft voice calling out his name. Nodding his head, he got back to his feet and stood in front of the doctor lady. "A pureblood would never do this on their own accord. That leaves only a single possibility, his body reacted abnormally to her bite." She carefully picked up his shirt, placing her hands on his bare chest and providing her initial remarks.

"Hmm.. what a curious case." "Any instance of something like this occurring?" "None that I know of." "Why don't we do it like this.. you leave the boy with me. I will run some tests on him." Nancy thought about it before getting back to her feet. "That will be for the best. Make sure he is all fine by next week. He has to take the acceptance test for the academy in two weeks." 

"Ohh.." Nancy's words left the lady astonished. All this while she had assumed the boy to be some talented student who got caught up in a mess. Only now she was made aware that he wasn't even a student. "Take your clothes off, kid." 

"Hain?" As soon as the lady left him in the office, the doctor's unreasonable demand came in. "Want me to write it down for you?" All his defenses broke down in front of the stern gaze. "Lay over there." 

"Geez.. how the heck are you even alive. I have never seen someone with such a messed-up body." When the boy was taking his clothes off, he heard the lady's comment. She was looking for something in her drawers, muttering absentmindedly. 

"Ahem.. as expected." Rin turned around to find the boy trying to look away from her, with a half-erect penis between his legs. "On the desk!" At her command, the kid climbed into the examination table and saw the lady put on her long gloves. 

"Care to explain what exactly did you do? I thought it might be something personal, so I sent aunt Nancy away. Did you use some forbidden drug to impress your girlfriend?" Once Aron understood what the lady wanted to imply, his face heated up in shame. "No.. nothing like that." Obviously, she was insinuating that he had used some drug that caused this erectile disorder in him.

"No need to be shy around here, kid. I had seen a lot of these cases. Huh.. all the males think that it's about the size.. huff..!!" Clearly the doctor was on her own wavelength. Her hands carefully took hold of the thick projection, trying to weigh it. The feeling of the leathery fingers caressing his little brother was foreign indeed, but not bad at all.

"It affected the balls as well.. ohh.. god..!" Aron didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the concern on her face. In truth, her touches were causing his member to swell up even further. Added to that it's been more than a week since he had a release, making sure that the shaft in Rin's hands expanded to its limit, causing the lady to have a moment of dread. 

"Cough.. let me guess, you were already quite big and then you thought to experiment with some drugs as well. Very bad." Her left hand held onto the heavy genital, picking it up to survey the large balls beneath with her right.

"Mhh.." A low groan escaped Aron's lips when the lady's fingers began fondling his balls. The more she did all this, the harder it was getting for him to suppress the boiling desire in his heart. Unbeknownst to Rin, her left hand was slowly moving up and down, while she brought her face closer to survey the balls.

Even though her motion was purely instinctive and she wasn't even moving it bt much, to a desperate Aron this was nothing less than heaven itself. "Even your libido had been affected greatly." "Mhhh..!!" Rin heard a low grunt and pulled her head up from the groins to check on the boy. 

"Hey.. I hope you are regular pumping the excess jizz out." Her hands squeezed the straight cock harder, just to impress on her point but it broke the dams holding Aron back. "Aahhh..!!" *PUCCHHI* *PUCH* *PUCH* Rin didn't even get the time to save herself when strong jets of thick semen blasted right at her face. 

Spray after spray Aron saw her whole face covered under a nasty layer of his semisolid cum. "The fuck??" Rin was not able to stop the cuss words from leaving her mouth. Her face was slowly turning red. This was probably the most embarrassing situation she found herself in with a patient. 

'Dammit.. is he a human or a bull?' Through the narrow gaps in the cum, she saw the shaft was even now vomiting out a cohesive amount of semen. "Damn you.. brat.. how long have you gone without releasing the pressure?" Realizing the gravity of the situation, she did loosen her grip, instead, she stroked the cock further, until she was sure that his balls had been emptied. 

"I am really sorry, Mrs. Rin. I wasn't able to control it. Everything happened too fast." Wiping the smelly mixture from her face, Rin nodded. She knew the boy was telling the truth, he most certainly didn't come in many days, causing even the least amount of stimulation to overwhelm him. 

She removed her glasses to clean her face with her towel. Rubbing her lens with the tissue, she turned to glare at the boy. "Firstly, it's a miss.  Secondly, I understand that. But you should have told me that you are so sex-deprived before I began touching you...  hufff.. okay, leave it. Let's keep this professional." 

Aron had assumed that this lady might be married. But what a surprise, she seemed to be single. He can only nod in response to her admonishing words. She cleaned the last vestiges from her pink hair. "I believe I asked you how you got into this situation?" Aron smiled bitterly, he can't exactly tell that she was running on her own tangent earlier. Coughing to hide the shame, he began his story, in the meantime letting the lady clean him up with her already ruined towel.

"Something like that happened?" The more she learned about this guy, the more interested Rin got in him. It turns out that the boy she had assumed out to be some great talent from the academy was nothing more than a slave. Even a slave that was experimented on. "It's so unethical to experiment on young slaves.." 

"You were lucky to escape with just a minor alteration. I have seen people living lives worse than death itself. A lot of things can go wrong. I had long since lobbied for putting a stop on this devious practice.. hufff.. no one listens to me.." 

This woman sure loved talking. Once again she kept muttering to herself, leaving Aron with a generous display of her cleavage. The boy can only curse himself for being so lewd when it comes to middle-aged women. Yesterday he spent half an hour with a naked Julia in her bath without any complications, regardless right now even the view of the lady's cleavage was causing issues for him.

"I don't think I can do much in regards to this ailment. I am sure that's why Mrs. Yana didn't bring you here already. But apart from this, there is something else I am worried about. Inside you, I can see the signs like your bodily tissues were broken up and then joined together multiple times. What caused this, a poison?" 

That was the only thing that came to Rin's mind. Aron's skin crawled with terror, recalling the night of suffering he went through. "Yes, it was a cloud poison panther." Once again he told her everything, hiding the fact that he had slept with Julia of course. 

"Damn.. that woman. How cruel!!" Rin can feel for the boy. From what he had explained to her, the woman had the boy intentionally go through a process of tempering. The process he had described was very similar to some practices where medicinal plants are used to temper a victim's body, to raise his immunity. 

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

38