The Dinner Date (2/2) (Yuuna’s Route) [R15 Warning] [POLL CHOICE]
648 78 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Fancy seeing you here…”

When I turned around, those bright blue eyes met mine as I looked at her. It was no one other than Eve Seed, holding her gun around.

“Oh, Eve.”

I turned to Yuu Yuu.

“Do you remember Yuuna?”

She nodded.

“Yep, she helped with that bombing incident earlier. What are you two up to?”

She looked at our bags then back at us. We were still holding hands, and I think Eve took all of this into account.

“Ohh, do you two have a dinner date?”

She teased, waving her gun around like a madwoman.

“Ah… yeah… F-Feodora asked me to have dinner with her.”

Shyly, she admitted as she pushed her shoulder closer to me. Eve sighed and smiled that crazed look.

“Oh, young love… something I have a problem with."

She mumbled before turning and kicking the wall next to her. It caused Yuu Yuu to jump, and she pushed closer to me. I was used to these reactions, so it didn’t startle me at all.

“W-Well, we’ll be leaving now, Eve. I’ll see you around.”

“Oh, yeah, don’t let me stop you two… I did want to mention one thing before you go though, Feodora.”

“Hm?”

I turned back to the psycho as she crossed her arms. She stepped to the side of me, grabbed my shoulder, and walked me away from Yuu Yuu.

 

 

“What’s wrong?”

“I found another bomb in the city.”

Eve whispered. I was shocked as I tilted my head. She looked at Yuu Yuu briefly then turned back to me.

“Shh… I disarmed it but kept the tracker on it. So, it should appear to look like it’s working. I’m going to watch it and when it attempts to go off… I’ll find out who planted it.”

Understanding that Eve had this covered, I nodded softly.

“So, if I ask for your help… will you be willing to help me?”

Eve asked.

“… Yeah.”

She pushed me away, towards Yuu Yuu, violently.

“Make sure you two have fun and… don’t go too far too early."

She teased as she walked towards the shopping district. Eve made her way into the crowd. It seemed she was still going about her investigation… and to think there was another potential attack so soon…

“Let’s go… I want to eat with you.”

Yuu Yuu whined as she pulled me along.

"That girl… she scares me."

Yuu Yuu added as she wrapped her arm around mine. We made our way out of the city.

“Don’t worry about her… I won’t let her hurt you.”

I teased. Together we walked to my home, hand in hand. When we made it to my cabin, a sense of happiness came over me. Finally, I was able to live a free life like I promised Maxwell. Only on occasion would I offer my services to Jade for some money. But I planned to sit here, fish, hunt, build, and live my life…

 

 

Suddenly, her fingers wrapped around mine as I realized that… I wasn’t alone anymore, was I?

“Can I… help you cook Feodora?”

She asked, holding her doll close to her mouth along with her bags. It was becoming a thing with her as I nodded.

“Oh… yeah. We’re both going to make this meal together.”

I said, causing her to beam at me. Excitedly, she let go of my hand and bounced to the cabin door.

“Open the door! Open it up, Feo!”

I found myself rushing up to the door and fumbling with the key. Yuu Yuu kept slapping my hand away, making it all the harder for me to get inside.

“W-What are you doing, Yuu Yuu?”

“Hurry up! Hurry up already, Feo!”

This game was stupid, but I couldn’t help but smile. I finally got it in, pushed open, the door and Yuu Yuu jumped inside first. We finally got inside, set our food down.

I went around the rooms and turned on the lights to make the place more lively for Yuu Yuu. When I'm alone, I usually keep the lights off and save myself the trouble of producing a light spell... but I guess this was a special occasion. Almost immediately after the place lit up, we began cooking. I walked to the cabinet and got out a pair of aprons for the two of us. I had a black one… and a white one. I handed the white one to my partner.

“Alright, show me what you’re made of.”

I teased. She took a fork from the table and put it next to her lips.

“Oh, you don’t think Yuu Yuu can cook, Feo?”

She teased, pushing the fork on her lips… giving a seductive expression as I watched her pink lips. Gently, I took the fork away from her and looked her in the eyes. My fingers touched her lips as we stared at one another. With the apron still in my other hand, I wrapped my arm around her, and before I knew it, our lips were close.

“You… like to tease a lot, Yuu Yuu.”

I noted as I rubbed the side of her lips with my thumb. I could see her turning redder and more embarrassed as I approached her.

“I like that about you...”

I confessed as I let go, leaving her how she’d been doing to me the entire day… speechless.

“Eh?! My heart was… racing.”

Yuu Yuu complained as she tossed the apron at me. I tossed mine at her and watched it fall to the floor. We both began laughing… as we picked up our aprons and started getting to work. Yuu Yuu put the fish on the counter and began scaling it after washing it. I went right to the vegetables, and we both began our cooking date.

“Did… Janova teach you how to cook?”

I asked, She turned to me and nodded.

“Yes, Janova and I have been alone for as long as I can remember. She… taught me a lot, and I learned a lot from her.”

Tenderly, Yuu Yuu said.

“She reminds me of Maxwell.”

I admitted.

“Maxwell?”

Yuu Yuu asked as she cut inside and began boning the fish. Her soft hands were bloody, and it was a contrast to her innocent look, having all that blood on her hands.

“Maxwell is my mentor. He… passed away before I came to Radiant City. He… protected me when I was forced out of the orphanage by those bullies.”

Yuu Yuu washed her hands as I finished cutting the vegetables. I seasoned them with a few of the plants I grew over the course of being here. It looked delicious, and I was certain the taste would be great when it was finished.

“…I’m sorry.”

She whispered as I put the vegetables in the oven first. I stood up and looked at a guilty-looking Yuu Yuu.

“What are you sorry about?”

She took a deep breath.

“That night where you vanished… I didn’t know what happened to you, and…”

I rubbed the back of my head.

“Well, that wasn’t your fault. It was them who did that to me. But like I said… it’s in the past, and there’s nothing I can do about it now. Plus…”

I showed her my muscles, attempting to lighten the mood. Yuu Yuu put the fish in the oven without saying a word. Clearly, she was thinking about that time back then…

“I grew up big and strong… not sure if I’d be the same if that didn’t happen.”

Yuu Yuu giggled half-heartedly and it was clear that she was still a bit down. I didn't like seeing her like this. Especially when the mood was set this way because of something that happened so long ago. So, I walked over and put my hand on her head.

“Thanks, Yuu Yuu, for showing me you care...”

I whispered to her. Everything in me told me to do what I was going to do. So I leaned in and placed a kiss on her forehead. The memory of that bullied girl came back to mind. It was brief when I met her… but her running away always stuck with me. Her skin was soft, and she tasted like fruits as my lips basked on her head.

 

 

“Feo…”

She whispered as she pushed towards me with her wet fingers. She wrapped her arms around my hips, and it made me giggle.

“Yuu Yuu.”

I held her tight. It’s like the world wanted us to… be together. Finally, we put the food in and began to get ready for dinner. Yuu Yuu set her backpack to the side as she cleaned up with me.

“What’s in the bag?”

I asked. She carried it around all the time, but I was unsure what was actually inside of it. Calmly, she walked over and brought it to me.

“It’s full of my supplies.”

What was in the bag was a bunch of medical supplies. She had scalpels, wraps, and the like. She was well prepared for any medical situation.

“Wow, you’re prepared.”

She nodded, tossing the bag back on the side. It was a little funny how casually she threw it around. With her hand behind her back, she walked around and looked at my home.

“Ah, where are you going?”

“Yuu Yuu wanted to see everything Feo does when she’s alone.”

She said as she entered my room. She found my book stockpile and looked through them. Then, she dove under my covers and rolled around like a gerbil.

“What the heck are you doing?!”

“Smelling Feo.”

She admitted, sticking her head out of my sheets. I was embarrassed, so to hide that, I hopped on the bed, grabbing her in my arms.

“Hey!”

Yuu Yuu screamed as I held her tight in my arms. She struggled, I struggled, and we got in this useless battle as we rolled around and messed up my bed. I grabbed her stomach as I accidentally pushed up her uniform. My fingers felt her belly… and it was a tad pudgy.

“Eh?! Why are you grabbing my… fat!”

It was like a foreign object as I tugged slightly. It was… beyond cute and I kind of… wanted to bite it.

“Yuu Yuu doesn’t exercise too often!”

She screamed then panicked as she blurted something else out.

“I-I don’t like exercising. I-It hurts!”

She complained, causing me to laugh as I held her bare stomach closer. I pulled her on top of me as we lied on the bed, staring into each other’s eyes.

“I like you… how you are though, Yuu Yuu.”

I admitted as my arms rubbed her bare hips. Suddenly the tense moment calmed down as we stared at one another. Yuu Yuu held one of my hands and placed it… on her butt.

“I’m fat here too.”

She teased… causing me to blush a bit. Her smirk died down… as she gazed into my eyes. I think it was apparent… that we were looking at each other in a… seductive way. Yuu Yuu touched my face and whispered to me.

“Feodora... there's a... lot I want to...ah...”

"Huh?"

I was confused as I tried to listen to her talk.

"You're... nice and... I'm... not. I... ah..."

But before she could finish her odd sentence, she spoke up suddenly.

“Yuu Yuu has to, whether she likes it or not!”

She shouted. It was… strange, and I had no idea what she was talking about. But before I could ask, she pushed her lips on mine.

 

 

Fruit scattered in my mouth as her lipstick smeared on me. It tasted like fresh cherries as she relentlessly pecked my lips. Yuu Yuu… seemed to have shut me up by doing the one thing… I wanted her to do. She embraced my lips, and I felt the heat of her body transfer into me. Our noses touched briefly as she turned her head, tasting my tongue with hers.

“Feo… Feo...”

She said as she pushed out her voice in between our pecks. The heat of her breath caused my body to warm up. Tenderly, she called out my name once again...

"Feodora... Feodora..."

Yuu Yuu chanted as we embraced. The world was behind us and everything… was about Yuu Yuu. I felt her tongue push on mine as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. Like a battle, we pushed each other closer as we embraced. A hint of… smoke touched my nose… then Yuu Yuu shot up, breaking the passion between us instantly.

I shot up next. We both looked outside the room towards the kitchen.

“The food!”

We both cried as we looked at one another then raced to the kitchen. Thankfully nothing was burnt, just a bit of oil fell from the pan and caused the smoke to rise. Worried, we both got the food out as we… thought about what we were doing only moments ago. Awkwardly, we stood around the kitchen until I spoke up.

“Looks like dinner is ready.”

I said.

“Y-Yeah…”

Yuu Yuu agreed as we both made our plates. We didn’t sit across from one another like… we should be, though. Yuu Yuu sat next to me… basically right on top of me with her plate. She took a bit of the fish and pointed her fork at me.

“Say, ahhhh.”

The pink bunny said. She slightly opened her mouth, showing her pink tongue. It was… adorable.

I couldn't believe what she was doing… but I opened my mouth, only to allow a food plane to go in. It landed and tasted good. I was surprised, and I'm sure Yuu Yuu wanted me to taste her creation.

“So cute… like a small animal.”

She whispered as she began feeding me again. I did the same as I gave her some vegetables. If anyone was watching, we’d look like fools as we fed one another like babies. After our meal was done, we cleaned up and made our way to the living room. The fire was going, and the heat warmed us up slightly.

“That was fun…”

Yuu Yuu admitted as she held my finger. We stood awkwardly for a bit as the fireplace behind us burned. We waited for a bit before staring into each other’s eyes.

“Do you… have to leave?”

I asked, knowing that Janova might get mad at her again. She looked over her shoulder and before she answered, she touched my chest, lifted herself on her toes, and kissed me on the cheek.

“I… I have time.”

Gently, she whispered in my ear.

 

I waited for a moment, looking into Yuu Yuu’s eyes. They were pleading as she pushed her shoulder against mine. Her skin touched me… causing my body to feel just a bit warmer.

“Are you sure… your mentor won’t…”

I tried to declare the situation I was being drawn into. For the first time in my life, I found someone that I was… attracted to in this way. And honestly, the last thing I wanted her to do was run away if I tried to… go a step further with my feelings. There was no denying my feelings, and I wanted her to know this. Instead of answering me though, Yuu Yuu looked to the side of us. She took a deep breath and shook her head from side to side.

“If you say so…”

I warned… as I took my arms and wrapped them around her waist. They sank into her skin as I pulled her a bit closer to me. My body was slowly warming up… but it wasn’t hot yet. The sweat was just beginning to form on my forehead as I tenderly touched her cheek. Those blossom-colored cheeks of hers drew me in as my finger slowly caressed her neck.

“I’ve never been in love before…”

I confessed as my hot breath touched her skin. Those starlike eyes of hers gazed into mine.

“Me too, Feodora...”

How similar the situations were between us… as if nothing about her was real but was designed just for me. This only added to the charm that was Yuu Yuu. I approached slowly, drawing my lips closer to her. My finger rubbed down from her neck and circled the front of her chest.

“Don’t worry…”

She spoke in my ear as I drew in closer.

“Yuu Yuu’s wants you too, Feo.”

Yuu Yuu rubbed closer to me as she spoke once again.

"Feodora..."

I felt a sense that I had to protect her after she said this. My lips got closer, and before I touched her bright pink lips… I made sure she knew my feelings.

“I… will keep you safe from here on, Yuu Yuu.”

Just like in the past when I jumped in to save the mysterious girl, I planned to do just that from here on. We finally connected as I touched her lips with mine. They were almost blazing hot as we became one. The hand wrapped around her waist pulled in as my second hand fell beside her. I found myself feeling her waist and…slowly approaching her hips.

“Feo.”

She whispered between her breaths. Slowly, we backed up as our passions filled the room with a sudden ecstasy. I felt like I was being pulled on a cloud as we backed up into my room. There, I fell, and it felt like a century until we finally hit the bedsheets together. The wind pushed from her lips as we fell on top of one another.

“Yuu Yuu.”

The memory flashed in my head of that girl, running around like a dog as she was being bullied. In an instant, I was protecting her… only for her to run from me and never speak to me again for all these years. The passion in me exploded as I found myself touching her more… making sure she wouldn’t run from me again. Our tongues tied, solidifying that we wanted… more from one another.

When I opened my eyes, the bright face of the girl I’ve fallen for stared at me. I sat up, staring down at the pink dove under me. She reached for me, tugging at my jacket. This filthy thing made me slightly embarrassed as I looked at it now.

“Eh…”

 

 

It was clear… I was out of my element as she began to giggle.

“Take it off… It’s… bulky.”

She whispered, looking at me. There I sat on her waist, on top of her. Our legs were touching as she lied flat on my bed, looking up at me. Her hair was sprawled out like a beautiful model, and Yuu Yuu’s face was as bright as a cherry… probably indicating how innocent she truly is, like me. So, I removed my coat…held it in my hands momentarily, and tossed it to the side. My arms were exposed as the heat of the room hit my skin. Yuu Yuu smiled brightly as she… tugged at my belt.

“Take this off!”

That’s when I realized… that she was teasing me.

“Make me.”

I teased back as she pulled on my belt a tad more forcefully. Her small hand pulled over and over until the belt's strap clicked. My pants loosened, and I could feel a bit of hot air seep in as the bottom fell.. revealing my dark checkered underwear. 

“Hey!”

I cried out in embarrassment.

"This next, Feo!"

The little devil cried as she unzipped my black shirt. She tugged at it until it fell off on one side. So, to appease her, I pulled it off and tossed it to the floor. 

I didn’t know what to do as she was giggling and slapping one hand on my bed. She pushed me a little and I fell over. So, I pulled off my shorts and tossed them to the side. Now I was just wearing my white shirt... and my matching bra and underwear... I wasn't letting her go that easy as I jumped back on her.

"Ooooff!"

She murmured as I sat back on her hips. Our legs slapped each other as the inside of my thighs began to warm up. I wasn't going to be the only one getting bullied, so I reached out and tugged on her uniform’s tie. It pulled out… loosening her collar, exposing her neck to me.

“Oh…”

 

 

I was amazed… at how white her skin was. It showed me that she must stay indoors often or at least stay within the forest. Her collarbone was looking at me as Yuu Yuu brought up her hand… and tugged at my shirt. Suddenly, the lights blank off... and I realized that it was Yuu Yuu's doing. In the night light... she shined like a star. Our breast pushed up against one another, the softness of her body was rapturing me with every second we embraced. I was entranced by her as I moved my lips closer to... her.

“Do you… want to see more of Yuu Yuu?”

She asked in a seductive tone. But suddenly, her face turned red as she looked away from me.

“Don’t say that!”

She cried, covering her face. As if it wasn’t even her that just said something so… openly naughty. So, to take her up on her offer, I took my finger and traced it along her neck. With my other hand, I slowly touched one of her buttons.

“Yuu Yuu…”

I whispered as I got closer to her. My body was up against hers now as I tenderly clicked the first button.

“Feo…”

Her teeth bit my earlobe.

“Ahh!”

I cried out suddenly. I wasn’t sure, but my voice never sounded so… feminine before. I wasn't ready for that shock of embrace as I looked her in the eyes.

“W-What are you doing, Yuu Yuu?”

“Tasting you?”

She teased… and I decided to forcefully click her second button from her uniform. I was on the offensive as I continued exposing her body with every pop of her golden buttons. Finally, her jacket fell to the sides as they opened, revealing a bright white bra doing its best to hold her breasts in place.

 

 

Slowly, I admired her as she lowered her eyes and teased.

“So mean…”

She said, looking to the side.

“You’re beautiful, Yuu Yuu.”

Out of my mouth, the truth escaped. Never have I seen such a wonderful view of a person before. Her cheeks turned bright red as she looked at me dumbfoundedly.

“… Do you want to… see more of… me?”

She asked as I slowly brought my head down to her and…kissed her cheek. My lips danced around hers as I tasted them delicately. 

"I want to see all of you."

I confessed as I found myself tracing my lips along her neck and back to her lips. I began tasting the skin of… a girl I was beginning to have major feelings for...

 

 

As we kissed, her skirt pulled up as I pushed further, embracing her that much stronger. As our legs rubbed against each other, we passionately filled the room with our feelings. Our bras pushed against each other and the sensation of fabric brushing up against one another caused my body to heat up... like never before. In between our kisses, she spoke softly. Our hairs mixed wildly as if trying to become one. Her scent... captured my nose and made my stomach heat up...

"This... is for me."

 

 

She whispered but I cut her off as I embraced her further with my lips. Tenderly, we made the world about only us. Nothing mattered... but the adorable girl in front of me. Our hands entwined just like the fate of us meeting after all these years. I could feel her sweat merge with my skin as she began to moan with pleasure. Tonight... she wasn't going to run away from me. In all these years... I finally had her.

"Feodora... wants me."

As if she was in disbelief, she said it, trying to tell herself that we... were meant for each other in this way. 

"I want... you."

I responded between our kisses of ecstasy.

"Only me?"

She asked... timdly.  The world was cold to us. We believed that we were destined to be alone... yet here we were, proving them that we, two outcasts... were made for one another. 

"Feo..."

She whispered...

"Feo... Feo..."

I could feel Yuu Yuu moving underneath me. She opened her eyes slightly...

"Only you..."

I finally answered. Only Yuu Yuu was on my mind... Only her.

"Fine then..."

Yuu Yuu whispered in a dark tone and it took me by surprise...

 

 

 

“No! Don’t!”

Yuu Yuu screamed as she pushed me off of her. I fell to the side of the bed as she stood up and raced to the front, towards my door. Holding her shirt together as she pushed down her skirt. Frightened, Yuu Yuu was hiding her exposed bra, Yuu Yuu looked at me with terror in her eyes.

“Yuu Yuu?”

“Oh… F-Feodora! I’m so sorry.”

It was then I noticed something… she wasn’t looking at me…

I turned around to see a shadow in the room. It vanished as if it was heading to the front door. As it waved, I could see what looked to be a figure with a long dress and long hair, speeding out of my home. 

“Who is there?!”

I cried out as I rushed behind Yuu Yuu, towards the front door. The door was open and whoever was in the house had already vanished into the night. For a moment, I waited there, making sure I couldn’t see them before shutting the door and rushing back to the room with Yuu Yuu. There she was holding her stomach, still with her uniform open and her bra exposed.

“Are you okay?”

I asked, but suddenly, she held me in her arms.

“I’m so sorry. She got upset and was going to hurt you! I… I didn’t want her to hurt you!”

“Who are you talking about, Yuu Yuu?”

She turned towards the door, still with tears in her eyes. I could see her shaking as she… explained.

“…Janova. J-Janova wanted to hurt you… and I didn’t know what to do, so I screamed.”

I could only imagine that she saw Janova in the house behind me. So, to warn me she screamed, and that was the shadow I saw. Yuu Yuu held me close and rubbed her loose tears on my chest.

“Why was she here?”

I asked, trying to pull any information from her.

“Janova gets angry when… when I don’t listen to her. S-She… was going to punish me by hurting you this time.”

It still didn’t make sense what she was saying. 

“I need to know who this Janova person is. I need to meet her, Yuu Yuu.”

I demanded as I held Yuu Yuu’s shoulders. She looked terrified as she shook her head from side to side. Tears were forming in her eyes.

 

 

“No! Yuu Yuu is not allowed to introduce Janova to anyone!”

She screamed, causing me to back up slightly. Noticing my hesitation, Yuu Yuu reached out and took my hand in hers.

"No, wait! I didn't mean to yell at you, Feodora. P-Please, forgive me. Please, forgive me."

She begged and begged as she held my arm.

“It’s okay… I… I just need to understand why you can’t introduce me to Janova. I… I need to understand you… if I want… If I want to be with you.”

I confessed.

“…”

Silently, she looked away. Then, like someone gave her batteries, she popped up like a toy.

“Yuu Yuu has to keep her identity a secret… and Yuu Yuu is not allowed to show Janova to anyone.”

She began as she leaned down on the floor. Together we sat there as she explained to me.

“Janova and Yuu Yuu are on a mission. The mission will fail if Janova is discovered. So… until Yuu Yuu’s mission is complete, you can’t meet her, Feo.”

I was taken aback by this as I continued my questioning.

“A mission… what kind of mission.”

“For the Light Camp.”

She answered, coldly.

“Can’t you tell me… what they want you to do, Yuu Yuu?”

Yuu Yuu shook her head from side to side.

"No… I'm not allowed to do that. We as Light Camp members have to abide by the laws we are given. On delicate missions, we are not allowed to give out anything regarding them else we are faced with severe punishment!"

It was like listening to a recording as she read off her laws. I was taken aback by how… different she sounded when she spoke about the Light Camp’s rules. It was like someone reached inside her and became Yuu Yuu if only for a second.

“I understand…”

I said… but that was a lie. There was too much that I still wanted to know about her. And… with Janova willing to break into my home and attack me like this… something needed to be done.

“As it stands, I still want to talk with Janova. At least let her understand that I like you and…”

Yuu Yuu shook her head.

“No… I… I don’t want you to talk to her! Don’t worry, I’ll talk with her tonight. I’ll tell her that I have feelings for you… and not to hurt you! S-So please don't hate me! I… I don’t want you to hate me, Feodora!”

She was trembling as she begged. There was nothing I could do but take her word for it.

“No… I trust that you will talk with Janova.”

My heart sank a bit… but she was begging me to trust her and… I could at least do that if I truly had feelings for her.

She stood up and buttoned her shirt up.  As she walked to the door, I followed her. When she reached it she turned around and flapped her eyes at me.

“Ah… tomorrow… ah…”

She put her head down.

“Tomorrow… can you meet me at the lake? You know, the one we were at before?”

“Oh… sure.”

With that, she took her backpack and started to exit the home; before leaving, she waved at me and shut the door.

 

“Yuu Yuu messed up! Yuu Yuu didn’t listen!”

I heard Yuu Yuu scream. It was strange and unnatural the way she spoke. I looked out the window as Yuu Yuu ran off towards the forest. Everything in me wanted to know more about her… tonight. See if I can discover… just what the timid loner was hiding…

 

 


Voting Choice

1) Follow Yuu Yuu and try to find Janova

2) Stay Home and meet with Yuu Yuu tomorrow.

 


 

 Monthly Supporters receive 2 + Votes. (3 Votes)

Current monthly supporters:

@Emilovesdoubles

@Yati

@tounokuraikenja

@Tiffernickle

@Suou

@2dTrunk

 


Follow Yuu Yuu and try to find Janova


 

What to do...?
  • Follow Yuu Yuu and try to find Janova Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Stay home and meet with Yuu Yuu tomorrow. Votes: 5 35.7%
Total voters: 14 · This poll was closed on Jan 15, 2022 12:16 AM.
18