Chapter 1: Wild Cat, Prolog?
2.2k 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wild Cat, Prolog?

Earth, January 2nd, the Year 2000.

After the cold war between the Great Nation that caused an economic crisis. This time C-Nation, R-Nation, and A-State, as well as the B Kingdom, have written a Treaty in Kalimantan.

This treaty was signed by nearly all nations, at least every corner of the world represented by their head association. It was Historical Events that bring about the revolution of the world.

If you want to summarize the contents of the treaty, then it would be, "Stop International Dispute! Fight Against Supernatural Being!"

As for why it is written like that, then it should be caused by an incident a few weeks ago.

That time snow was truly white, no... it was actually blackened and gloomy. Not only that it poured all around the Earth, causing quite a damage to the ecosystem.

As for the cause, that was a few hundred black shadows fluttering in the night sky.

"You wanted to get [Nine Revolution Rebirth Technique] from me? Just a dream!" shout Black and White robed guy full of anger.

The black-robed man laughed out, "You're already surrounded. Even if Immortal going down to save you, we could still drove him out!"

Around 300 Being surrounding him. The majority of them looked-like humanoid, but a few of them actually looked more like a monster.

"With this formation did you think you could get away, 'huh? Give it to us, RIN!" said him with fangs stick out as he grinned.

The Black-White-robed guy called Rin still hovering with straight back not even a bit waver.

As his face upward, he said, "None of you could have it..." shook his head and smiled with a look of victories.

"Heavenly Order never be kind toward me... since child, my parents were killed, I only could life become a beggar... after I turn twelve, a war landed on my country leaving me alone running away... after I turn sixteenth, I meet my Master seeing that I have a talent in becoming [Pendekar] a Supernatural Martial Artist. But it doesn't go long, as when I turned eighteenth he was slain by his enemy from others country to make me run away... as I turned 20th, my strength improved fast enough to overcome my late Master becoming peak First Stage, but I got injured by an army of another country again..."

He blinked as he reminiscing days he went through with his Master.

The sky clouded with black smoke then a few lightning protruding out. Hundreds formation of an expert from every faction vigilantly watching as he continued.

"I have another breakthrough toward peak Second Stage in five years of seclusion after getting injured. I never take my revenge on, as my late Master said, "Don't lose yourself in hatred as the world is more beautiful with a carefree heart." But, an expert from another country coming to beat my Heavenly Tribulation, they said I was too dangerous... fortunately I was clever enough to make an arrangement and escape with a breath of life..."

"High-level Supernatural Being, no... Its a girl saved me from my death bed, just for a few years we got well together... only for getting her turn into ash when her families allowed Man-clothed Beast trying to grasping her. What I could do only injured his face before buried alive in the Pacific Ocean...

Black-robed man got impatient heard his life stories, as seems it involve himself too a bad side means.

"When I turned thirty, I got memories from my past life..."

"Stop, just give us that thing!"

"Haha, didn't you wanna know where I got it?"

"Everyone only knows, I was True Demon Lord, The Wild Cat RIN... Cat has nine lives, [Nine Revolution Rebirth Technique] represents the life of this Wild Cat. You could never get it, as it was memories of my past life. Even Soul Search Art couldn't read it."

Knowing it, hundreds formation of expert wavered. For what they joined hands with Black-robed man if not for the said technique. Even to the point surround Wild Cat RIN, a level of peak True Demon Lord.

Wild Cat RIN was only got his Third Heavenly Tribulation, his strength is still not restored to the peak but he could cope with a few dozen Demon Lord level character. So for them to fight against him was inevitable to have many casualties, even now, dozen of them injured and few have been dead.

RIN smiled, "Right, you guys only get used around by him. As he couldn't beat me alone less kill me... My wife is Supernatural Being a pure bloodline one in that, he killed her in a fit of anger as she against to taken back by him. I injured him right on his face, it left him shame forever... but he got me buried alive in the Pacific Ocean with help of his family treasure... however I attract my Second Heavenly Tribulation destroying that binding treasure. Thanks to it that I could live, but as my hatred shrouding me and Heavenly Tribulation turned me into Demon Lord..."

Looking at his audience were knowing the reason behind his black stories, they waver again. The human expert acknowledged him as an [Disaster] a calamity level danger as RIN wreak havoc around the country that having a connection with Black Robed man.

Black Robed man and Wild Cat RIN were around the same level. But by the time RIN take his Third Heavenly Tribulation, his strength went a level above him. Only, before RIN truly recover his strength Black Robed man come up with hundreds expert to hunt him down.

Before this story come up, they thought Wild Cat RIN was condemned character as he was turned become Demon Lord instead Human Royal Spirits because of the union of two different beings—Supernatural Being and Human Being. Another story like Demon Lord Wild Cat RIN was absorbing her existence that he could become Demon Lord, this is why Supernatural Race like Monster and other Supernatural Being joined in this hunt.

"So, it was you! You were the one that killed our Her Highness, then blame Demon Lord Wild Cat RIN?"

RIN wife was actually the daughter of Supernatural Race Ruler. Their family wanted to make ties with Human expert and as a symbol of peace between both Race, they let a daughter of Supreme to be married to Black-Robed man. Only before the wedding begins, Her Highness runs away.

That is the time when RIN meets her in his injured state.

Seeing how tender her but how stubborn and nonchalant him, they often get in an argument. By the time his injuries healed. Unknowingly, both of them fell in love with each other and decided to marry and live together.

Unfortunately happy life just a flash between them. Look like Heavenly Order as harsh as always toward him.

In the end, he put away his carefree heart and take on revenge spree around for quite long years. One of them even unintentionally started World War II.

"Bullsh*t! Don't throw your dirt to me!" it is, of course, he would never acknowledge it.

He continued, "Look... He even not batting an eye when lying to you guys..." with righteousness face looking at 'filth' in front of him.

Dozen Human expert whispered as they might come in conclusion that, "Whatever the truth is, Demon Lord Wild Cat already at his dead end. Might as well leaning toward black-robed man."

The 'filth' actually only smiling seeing how his archenemy turning white to black in flash.

Just as he thought, Human Race would lean toward the other side. But that is not easy to sway Supernatural Race.

Since the beginning they always wary toward Black Robed man. Even they would not side in Demon Lord Wild Cat, he would never truly believed in Black Robed man.

As the truth, a Big Guy that lead a few humanoid monsters and other supernatural being come faced Black Robed man in few meters distance before said, "I never agreed to the marriage between my sister and you since the beginning. But, I know how my sister would be when he comes up in that situation..."

Black Robed man turned indifferent as he would never want to show his image down in the Human expert circle. It is as though he would rather fall out with Supernatural Race than answering them to let his dignity down.

"So, it is true... then we'll only be enemy for now on..." As Big Guy voice end, in a breath time, hundreds formation expert split into three factions.

One faction with Black Robed man, One faction with Big Guy. Another faction is they who wanted to left after seeing two factions would come in dispute.

"Big Brother Moonslayer... are you guys still going to fight with me too?" sounded RIN taking the attention of two factions.

Big Guy looking with deep eyes and said, "You are her husband. But you're the one that causes her death. I still need to take care of you even without 'that thing' on you."

"Okay! I will let you kill me... at least I don't want to let a Beasty Man there touch my dead body."

Looking at his scheme isn't success again this time he didn't wait for both of them join hands. After wearing off RIN for a few days of hunting making his strength only able to contend him one on one. Even Big Guy strength only a bit off than him, Black-Robed man didn't want to let Big Guy giving RIN a hand.

So he strikes all-out attack toward RIN while both of them talking. As for how he could give such an all-out attack, of course, because since the beginning when RIN talking he gathering Magecraft Art on his palm to the fullest for making a surprise attack.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

The sky exploded three times as Black Robed man attack arrived at RIN.

After a while, one could look at the boiling cloud in the sky. By now thunder and lightning dancing around before some of them spit out toward Ocean.

Grr... Grrr... Grrr!

Black Robed man didn't think that RIN was figure out and releasing such amount of power to counter him.

Both of their collision attacks make a sky looks angry as it still spitting out lightning around Ocean, not only that, it was likely spreading toward the country near there.

At this time, nearly all over the earth was blackened. It was as though the world was about to end. Its unfortunately for few countries as likely the rumor about 2000 world end calamity spread around making their peoples panic.

"Hey, hey... don't think that I as the True Demon Lord 'Wild Cat' RIN would fear lightning like a harmless cat. Yours Truly already fight head-on with Third Heavenly Tribulation, This Lord resistant against lightning attribute is still high you know, haha—"

He shouted like a madman as he changes twice how he referring himself from I to Yours Truly and This Lord.

"El Nero! I, This Lord, couldn't kill you now, but you never have anything I leave in this world... be it power, treasure, or even HER!" when he shouts 'HER', RIN eyes turned bloody crimson while aura around him changed to something between destruction and creation.

This was [Nine Revolution Rebirth Technique] aura gave off.

El Nero couldn't hide his envious gaze as [Nine Revolution Rebirth Technique] were truly unrivaled technique he dreamed all these days since he learned its existence. It was a True Immortal technique, that could make one become True Immortal.

While El Nero still in his daydream, RIN already combusting nearly all his life force ready to next wave of attack.

Seeing how determined him, Big Guy Moonslayer could only sigh in lamentation bringing his brethren out of the dangerous zone. He could see with RIN ability and talent, it wouldn't be a dream to breakthrough the barrier of Immortal and becoming True Immortal in the future.

"If you really wanted to die like that then... I'll give you a hand to fend off unnecessary trouble. All of you, we'll revenge for our Princess, my sister... GO!"

Hearing it El Nero directing his faction to counter Moonslayer attack. But RIN already on the verge of busting out with all that power inside him.

"El! Nero! Yao! Shen!"

He smiled like victory within his hands.

"Take this! Nine Revolution Sphere of Destruction!"

RIN throwing it with all his might. It drained all his remaining life force leaving a strain of life in his smile while saying, "Hope we meet again in next life Devy Fortuna, my wife..."

BOOM!

The lone crater could be seen on a vast ocean. Fortunately, it didn't create a tsunami or else, the country around there would be flattened by a few minutes. As it named implied, the Sphere of Destruction, it erased all matter inside the Sphere domain.

Few dozen of Human expert turned into a void, only a little Supernatural Race caught up in. Instead of it, a shadow of the disheveled appearance of Black-Robed El Nero could be seen near the crater.

With lingering fear in his eyes, he roared, "RIN! When You Reincarnated, I Will F*cking Kill You Again!"

After that earth-shattering event, a bloody fight continued as both El Nero faction and Moonslayer faction already on odd. As the incident started from 21th to 27th December, they called it Bloody Christmases Incident. With over half of casualty on Human experts and over one-third on Supernatural Race, they called a truce as both factions wanted to save more powerhouse for another battle in the future.

While Moonslayer bringing back Supernatural Race to another dimension. Each country written treaty in Kalimantan for quite a reason like I-Country stay neutral in dispute but also have quite a few experts after having their Independence day over 50 years ago.

Inside contents were much less about how to confront Supernatural Being and bringing up a hidden organization of Union to be a Semi-Hidden organization that let the mass public know. They make an agreement deep in the vicinity of the Cascade Mahakam River. So, the treaty was called Cascade Mahakam Treaty by now.

_____

There is a hidden garden in the corner of Shrimp City. One would find a big tree there if they were accidentally walk-in here. But... no one would be able to enter the garden if they wanted to look for it.

People around would unconsciously avoid these areas. It is not because they were afraid of anything, it is just the Hidden Garden shunned from the outside world.

Once in a while someone would bump there, by then he will forget it after going out.

Today's weather is clouded but, Hidden Garden gave off a shining flash that could blind anyone for a few good minutes before died down.


Hello, I am RIN, um... well I've written this story for fun in the first place, but when I thought this Idea was quite interesting, I publish it in the hope someone would've come to read and like it. Frankly, I would like to make the reader read it as they addicted to it...

Thank you for your visit, guys!

17