Chapter 4: Wild Cat, Looking for Crashed Unknown Flying Object!
703 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wild Cat, Looking for Crashed Unknown Flying Object!

Wisnu Wild Cat, come forth while looking here and there.

[It, it seems safe now...]

He walked through a quieter path, but still very careful as always.

After seeing a real unknown flying object, he got a bit excited as skipping when coming to Garden gate. But when remembering about something like an alien or monster inside UFO, he felt shudder on all his fur.

[By the way... Aren't I am a kind of alien if one seeing me from another view?]

Let count his weirdness.

+ A Wild Cat but thought like humans completely.

+ A Wild Cat but still freely kick up around without food for weeks.

+ A Wild Cat but growing from baby cat to little cat in weeks.

+ A Wild Cat but running faster than mature cat while being a kitten.

+ A Wild Cat but having few memories of past life.

[I felt... I might as well counted as Alien if I was born in outer space. Fortunately, I was born here...]

He stopped his step.

[Hey, that is right... Is this Banyan Tree Garden the place where I was born?]

I was sent here by God with divine lightning and He left me a handful of cloth to warm up my body.

[Haha... It would be impossible right?]

He laughs out that theory of his as just xianxia story tale. His laugh was quite mesmerizing as a cat. It was like beautification with the advanced software editor.

"Nyaahnyanyaa, nyha nyhaa~"

Wisnu Wild Cat continues his thrilling journey.

...

Inside Banyan Tree Garden.

Banyan Tree was on a corner with slightly mounded land. There is not much besides a few plant hedge around and a bit complicated designated grass with stone and root hair that make a picture like circled stars. It was so naturally shaped so it looks a bit crooked.

For some reason, our white kitten couldn't even move an inch of anything there. But by now, that natural formation was more crooked than before though it still retains beforehand shape. Seems an impact from the unknown object was the cause of it.

Wisnu Wild Cat silently walking toward the cause of these messes. He sneaked like a thief, trying to not make any noise.

[This is a mess...]

As he lifts his head up, he could see a crooked circled star was nearly become shooting star, no, its fallen star. He even felt the air in this area become a bit less fresh than before.

Wild Cat felt it was unfortunate for such natural and unmovable natural formation was messed by this unknown object.

[Let's check it out! If it couldn't give me a satisfactory remuneration then...]

Even for him, it was a bit scared to see his angry self, so [...nothing will happen though.]

Suddenly.

In the center of the crushing place, there is a slight movement and sound of groaning old man.

Right, groaning old man! Old man!

*sigh*

Somehow he felt relieved hearing it might be just an Old Man.

[Hm, Old man? How did he crash here....?]

White Kitten strangely looking at the sky. He thought it might be a plane crash, so Old Man must be fell from that plan. But...

[How could he still alive?]

Wisnu Wild Cat braved himself to approaching it. Step by step, he took dozens step before got right before standing with his four legs in front of an old man in Daoist garments full of bruise and blood.

The blood seeped through his garments dropped to earth make an astonishing change. It becomes very hot like magma seems to be burning grass and melting stone around it. He takes a few steps back and observing how blood mutates.

Miraculously, the blood that could make grass burned and stone melted was making a beautiful change on circled stars. It seems to try to become one with it. As the quantity of blood isn't much, it didn't cover all the circle and only sparkled a bit on stars shape. But, this miracle change was causing quite a ruckus as it makes the area around went shaky. Even land around Hidden Garden got affected.

A thought flashed in his little kitten head. [Is it need more blood?]

Then he unconsciously comes forth toward stars shape, he bit his front left leg and bloodletting it. As though he normally did it, he walked to make a full shape of star and circle around it. It takes around thirty seconds before the ground around stopped shaking.

It was quite fortunate for a neighborhood residential area as it was just a little quake for one minute or so. If not, they will begin to panic and run toward the free field while looking for news of related earthquake as it might be causing a tsunami. They will never take it lightly as their residential area was near North Beach Port.

When the ground stopped to shake, Wild Cat already drained all his energy and blood. He nearly died this time, truest means death. He was only a kitten if not for Banyan Tree giving a tenacious life force for him, he might as well as a zombie with no blood left.

He was about cursed out when feeling a strong wave of energy filled his body bit by bit. Its refreshed.

[What good feelings... is this heavens?] shout him.

In a span of minutes, he felt full of energy again and for an unknown reason, he felt a good deal of strength gathered on his kitten body like two days ago. He felt he was stronger than before, much stronger. If he must draw analogy; last time when having this feeling he should at least have a strength of mature cat, then now he was able to put a fight against Young Human.

He should be able to fight head-on against a Young Human around thirteen to fifteen years old without loss. Isn't it strong? Hm, well said it was strong for a kitten like him. I also could hit them to cry, ehem...

Wild Cat jumping around as happiness filled his heart.

"Nyau, nyaa nyanyaau nyaanyau, nyau~" [For now, I could rest assured when facing something like a mad dog or chased after again, haha~]

Only he didn't know that someone was paying attention toward him on the side.

"Cough, cough... Did you happy only with that?"

Suddenly, an elderly voice sounded in his pointed ears.

"Nyaa! Nyaaau—" [Who is that! Uwaaa—]

He spontaneously stopped while jumping on a boulder, eventually slipped when he trying to answer that voice and forgot to stabilize his kitten body as well.

[Ouch... It still hurt to get slipped while you jumped on boulder even with kitten body. I must remember it to not jump around from high altitude, else I'll end up like that Old Man.]

"You are quite bold for a little kitten, 'huh—Ahhem..." then continued with three more coughs.

[Well, I am quite bold when I still a legitimate highschooler... wait, who are you?]

Wisnu Wild Cat frantically looking the source of that elderly voice. Soon, he remembers about that wounded Old Man.

"What are you looking about?" sound elderly again.

[Haha... I know it is you a victim of 'UFO' weird-looking Old Man!]

*cough cough*

"What is it? UFO? Wait, wait... cough... did you call me weird-looking Old Man? You!"

He immediately looking for that Old Man position and found him already near Banyan Tree. He walked leisurely and stopped in front of him before asking,

[Hey, Old Man, are you an Alien?]

Hearing it, Old Man spurts out a mouthful of blood before fainting. Poor weird-looking Old Man, he couldn't take the damage from anger and shock while being injured and fainted just like that.

[What? Did he get excited and fainted after heard this accurate guess of mine?]

The white kitten shook his head before fainted old man, what a portrait of picturesque. Ehmn, what a portrait of Tragedy.

[You shouldn't get excited easily while old and injured... What a poor Old Man...]

If Old Man heard it, he might be spurt another mouthful of blood before continue fainted.

12