Chapter 5: Wild Cat, Save the Day!
663 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wild Cat, Save the Day!

Banyan Tree Garden.

It was already a week since weird look—ehm, Old Man unconscious and laying under Banyan Tree.

By his side was a white kitten, um, it should be a little white cat as he was grown up a bit more just slightly smaller than a mature cat.

Wild Cat already tends his wound with a piece of long cloth that transforms from many little pieces of cloth, its transformation is unknown as he forgets how its original shape.

He was quite earnest while tending his wound. Even just a body of a little cat, with the strength of Young Adult he could at least give him the first aid for the emergency wound was something like drinking milk for him.

[What a troublesome Old Man?! He should take retirement in the countryside and just leisurely wait for his time...]

*sigh*

Poor of you Old Man. If he has left consciousness and only unable to move, then he might be dead because of excessive loss of blood from spurting it out after hearing Wisnu Wild Cat complaints.

He didn't know that Old Man was an Immortal. He only knows he was an Alien that crashed and injured. That is all! Fortunately, he was leisurely unconscious right now.

By the time he was waking up, he might be thought he was in heaven, like a little cat a week before. As for the reason was... Banyan Tree Garden now reformed to Heavenly Garden with many beautiful flowers blossomed and a few lovely butterflies flying from one flower to another. It could be described as the Heavenly Garden.

In this week beside tending Old Man's wound, he would sneak out when feeling bored. Now his strength is equal to young adult Humans. He would sometimes check around and pick flower seeds. He also enjoying meals at Oneesan house while playing with a little girl for a few hours before going back when dusk arrived.

If one asking could he know how to look flower seeds? That answer was an accident six days ago.

...

Flashback to [Day 9].

He was looking for something could be used as first aid or bandage his wound as he only has one piece of long cloth, a relic of his birth. So taking it as goals, he went to the neighborhood with readiness on his heart as he might be hugged to death by these Madams and Oneesans.

Only there is another problem. He couldn't talk with a human! Thinking about it now,

[As I thought, that Old Man was Alien. If not, why he could speak with me and understand what I said. How clever of me!]

Like that, he laughs with cute cat sound.

After the last time in the rapid increase on strength, Wild Cat felt his body being remolded and each sense of him being strengthened. Even though it was just his imagination, but the part of each sense being strengthen was true. As proof, he could hear a crying sound of a little girl run in the middle of the road from over hundreds of meters and a car come by on a few hundred meters.

Wild Cat could see from the angle of that crying little, she wouldn't be able to see a car coming forth. While the car driver, hm, the supercar driver was on his daydream as he near his villa. He dashed forward trying to call her.

[The heck this car driver! Ah?!]

The supercar driver isn't aware even after so close with crying, little girl. Ah, he got his ears an earphone, he might couldn't hear that little girl sound.

[F*ck! He might as well dive into a cliff while driving like that!]

"Nyaau! Nyaau, nyaau!"

The little girl looked toward a little white. She stared at the cat with a fresh cute furry who running in her direction. Little White Cat stared at her too, still running toward her. But for the only god know, her eyes filled with hostility and fury.

It more likely, she was seeing him as her natural enemy?

Wild Cat stopped as he was at loss this time. They just meet and he was just a little cute cat. How could there be a bitter hatred between them?

"Nyaa! Nyaaau! " [Holy shit! Get out from there!]

The little girl stepped back when saw a little cat cry out fiercely, she felt a bit scare. A sound of Car engine entered her ears as she looked at it. She finally aware why little cat suddenly cries out fiercely toward her. But, it was too late as she could only close her eyes with both hands while shouting in anxiety,

"Kyaaaa!"

Another sound shouted more intense anxiety from afar.

"Noooo!"

It was only ten-inch again before a crash. Supercar driver only managed to throw his handle to the right side on the last second.

*neighhh*

Sound of brake roaring for few seconds before stopping.

*bough!*

Another sound was followed.

This time a few residents already coming out as they thought outside has an accident. When they found out it was a little girl was being crashed by car. They nearly hit the driver to death before knowing the said victim was miraculously saved by a cat with only a few bruises. Unfortunately, the little cat was having a bit of bleeding on the head and right foot.

Both of them founded on fainted condition. The little girl was caught on the back collar by little cat mouth while falling and become a little cushion for her. What a Miracle Cat!

"Wait, is it White Cop Cat last time?!" shouts one who recognizes it at first sight.

"It, its White Cop Cat..." said another man.

After that, a series of acknowledgment come forth, but that was only for a few seconds as the little girl family coming with a face filled tears. She crying like no tomorrow, hugging little girl checking on her wounds. He sighing a few times after being sure no serious wound and a bit relieved.

"Ugh... ugh," little girl blinked her eyes as what she could see was a blurred picture.

As she blinked again, she saw a familiar face in front of her, "Oneechan!"

Tears started to drown her cheeks, she shouts to her sister again and again.

"It is alright, alright..." said her with a calming tone. Her eyes filled with care and gentleness.

She was Yosy Oneesan who caught stalker with the help of a white kitten the day before yesterday. Then this time the same kit—little white cat saved her family, her treasured little sister. What fate? They seem to be fated goes through tribulation together soon.

Yosy Oneesan was caught sight of a bloodied little cat in man hands. She looked at bloodied little cat carefully then suddenly shouted,

"Wild Cat! Oh, Wild Cat... is it you?!"

She looking at the little cat as her tears started to fell again.

Feeling her sister strange action as if putting him aside, she trying to look at what is taking her attention. Yosy Oneesan was actually aren't putting her aside. She was still hugging her with care even didn't come close to the little cat and only looking from afar. But, as she knows her sister was fine and only a few shallow bruises while gotten seen a bloodied little cat, she started crying again as she heard this little cat was the one saved her little sister.

When little girl trying to saw her natural enemy again.

"Ack!" shouts her in pain.

Seems her wounded leg was acting up, make her pained.

"Are you alright?" asked her sister with care.

Feeling her gentle care little girl nods, "Um."

Her sister actually didn't want to let her seeing bloodied little cat but... looking at how curious her sister, Yosy Oneesan was turned her sister close to the little cat.

At this time, horror-filled little girl eyes. It was a graceful little white cat that she saw before and now it was a bath in crimson blood. She wet her eyes seems to hold her tears back.

Only now, she remembers this cat was trying to remind her about that car coming close. Only now, that she heard everyone around murmuring about how this cat saving her till bathed in blood like that.

Couldn't hold back anymore, she was run up toward man who holding bloodied little cat. She ignored her sister's hands. She ignored wounded leg pain. She ignored the man who holding little cat as she seizes it from him.

She cried out loud while hugging the bloodied little white cat. She didn't even care about blood dirtied her favorite blouse. She cried while asking for forgiveness and didn't stop even after her sister trying to coax her.

The others only smiled bitterly as they wanted to tend up its wound before but got seized by Yosy Oneesan little sister.

She only stopped when her sister said its wound was not endangered and only needed to tend up the wounded place before recovered in weeks.

As a result, her little sister never wanted to let the little cat was out of her sight. She even tends up its wound after a day.

Wild Cat only wake after twenty-four-hour sleep as all his injuries nearly healed up. He focusing his sight, trying to configure his situations.

[A little girl, seems she was saved too. Hm? She was... Yosy Oneesan?]

"Umn..." feeling a movement from a little cat, she seems to be awakened.

"Ah?! Wild Cat, did you wake up? Hurray, hurray!" she shouts out and snuggling her head toward him.

Yosy Oneesan was awakened by her happiness cries. She comes up and hugs both of them, forgot about little cat injuries.

Even though his healing ability was superb that they could see it already. But, they never care about it as if it was natural law. For the next two days, he must hear both of their chatterboxes and bear with little girl hug for fear losing him.

17