Chapter 9: Wild Cat, Installing System?
546 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wild Cat, Installing System!

[Day 23]

After crying—ehm, giving the last regard to Old Man. Wild Cat sat under a banyan tree, trying to get the feel of power given from bestowal ritual.

Previously, he thought that after receiving bestowal power. He would become like, um... Son Goku when he receives Super Saiyan God bestowal rituals. So, so... he would like *bam* become overpowered and his fur changed to red as the atmosphere would also change accordingly.

The reality is although atmosphere change and make quite a disturbance on weather around the neighborhood, but nothing much change on him himself. Well, it was quite something in itself when he thought he would turn like Goku. He isn't even a Saiya Race.

During bestowal ritual, Old Man reminds him again and again about meditate with a focused mind and heart like water to assimilate bestowed power. So, he could only try to feel it now.

Wild Cat focusing his mind and cleared his heart to be like a water canal. It was what he thought would be near on a meditation state that Old Man said. As he entered inside Mind Palace with a humanoid avatar of himself.

It was youth appearance with sharp and short black hair, a bit pointed nose, small lips, eagle-like eyes, sharp eyebrows, and a canine tooth. What a likable kid appearance?!

At this time, he could felt that his strength have another breakthrough. He should be considered as peak Lv. 3 Refining Body Stage. He even felt he could have another breakthrough anytime soon, but as Old Man said haste makes waste. It seems hastening in cultivation would result in the waste foundation. So, Old Man specially said, "Lay your firm foundation in every state of the realm before taking another breakthrough."

The other day before he meets Old Man, he was trying to imitate character in cultivation novels.

What is it? Um, feeling your mind palace and connect your meridian, well, something like that. He thought. As for the result, let alone meridian, he could only saw an imaginary space filled with a white cloud.

Only now, he knew the reason why is the result end up like that. It is like when your mind palace still hasn't been awakened or opened yet, one will end in seeing cloudy space. Of course one could clear up that cloudy space himself, but that needed tens of years of effort.

Technically, the cultivator would awaken their disciple mind palace before receiving them to be their one own. If they see the candidate disciple was able to awaken it in the third try, then cultivator would receive them as a disciple. As for success in first try or second, they would've had a great future. And for inborn and awakened by himself, they would've been a great genius by the time he matures.

Actually, Wild Cat himself didn't aware that he awakened by himself. That was his second time trying to see mind palace and opened meridian, but he has done it unconsciously in sleeping mode. He saw a space filled with Ocean and there is a water-like canal throughout his body. It was when his first time feeling tenth time fresher air—Spiritual Energy filled the air—when he waked up.

So he never found out he was actually a genius material for cultivation.

When his thought wandered, feeling his Ocean like Mind Palace and trying to create something on his mind. If Old Man knows what he was trying to do, he would immediately stop him and then spank him on the but. How dare a small Body Refiner Stage tampering his Mind Palace like that was his Garden.

Wild Cat complexion slightly pale when he tries to create a Big Island on Ocean. Afterward, he creates all the complexity of real Island complete with his dwelling. This time face turned pale even though he actually just a white cat. But he didn't stop there as he thought,

[There is Ocean. There are Island and my dwelling on top. But there is no sky here...]

Old Man suddenly appeared and cursing at him, "F*ck! You were already lucky that you didn't receive any backlash, and you want to continue with creating the sky? And is it azure sky or a sky filled with stars?!"

"Huh? Old Man? Why are you here?"

Immortal Wisp of Old Man activated. It seems what he trying to do was something dangerous, as preventive action of Old Man lashes out like that.

"Did you know what are you doing here?" asked Old Man Wisp.

Wild Cat crooked his head, "What do you mean? I just trying to make a lonely Mind Palace become more lively to dwell... Urgh—"

His word suddenly changed to pained cry. Old Man Wisp feel he was a bit late to come, even with what he said before, this kid still trying to create a sky? Um, actually he just thought about a sky filled with stars like what Old Man says, but... as he was in his Mind Palace, he couldn't control his thought that directly turned become an Order in his Mind Palace.

"Urgh!"

His avatar countenance was crooked, even his cute cat appearance on outside become a bit unlikable.

At the same time, upper Mind Palace change bit by bit. Firstly, it gives a blue atmosphere like a sky, and gradually turned black and more blackened. Afterward, one by one, little light filling the black sky, and it becomes more dazzling as the times going.

Unfortunately, when it comes to near complete. Wild Cat already in his last stand, he could fell in dormancy at any time now and receive a severe backlash.

Of course, the backlash was severe enough to make him in deep sleep for years. Basically what he was doing right now was trying to make Mind Palace become Mind World. Something only the Seventh Stage Realm would do.

Old Man Wisp couldn't think anything else again as he was ready to sacrifice his Immortal Wisp to lessen his backlash. Originally, he wanted to become his guide every time he was near his tribulation and after the tribulation to consolidate. But, seeing things went now, what else he could do?

Apparently, Old Man trying to fuse his Immortal Wisp to replace the required mental energy. But, before he truly fused, he thought an interesting idea.

"He should remember all knowledge I give him on bestowal ritual. But, he would actually neglect it like this time... This is Mind Pala—no, its likely Mind World. Haha, what an incredible disciple. Then I could use this Mind World to its fullest."

He condensed all knowledge and instruction until it shaped like a seed. He trying to leave behind a few different instructions that automatically activated in each different case. Then, he buries it in the center of Big Island.

"Okay, I would call it [Knowledge Tree]! Haha, this Venerable is really smart!" After leaving such words, he changed into condensed energy and fused with Mind World.

A few moments after it, the buried seed started to grow. One pair of leaf... two pair of leaf... it stopped at dozen pair on one meter tall. It brimming with strong Life Force, not only that, it seemed to be giving another miracle change on Island. One after another, every single plant created there was giving off a vibe of a living being.

When the change in the sky stopped, [Knowledge Tree] shoot a light upward till it reaches a newly formed star-filled black sky.

Suddenly, his mind seems to be clearer than before. Stars filled black sky formed a mysterious formation that gave off an aurora appearance. He has a feeling of futuristic science was installed on his little cat head.

*Ding!*

[Downloading System Begin!]

[...100%]

[Installation on...0%]

[...30%]

[...70%]

[...100%]

*Ding!*

[Installation Completed]

[Welcome to Nine Revolution System!]

An unknown System installed on his Mind World just like that.

"Eh?" shout him on confusion before falling asleep.

11