Chapter 10: Wild Cat, Finally Breakthrough!
503 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wild Cat, Finally Breakthrough!

[Day 24]

 

At late night.

Wild Cat unconsciously went out from Banyan Tree Garden. He left the garden staggeringly toward the neighborhood. Strangely no one notices him. Not even other cats nor dogs saw his presence. It's like he was just the same as the east wind passed by them.

Neighborhood residents only feel cozy each time he passed their front gate. He looks like a purifying machine that makes the air in 200 meters around him fresher. As for the reason, right now, Wild Cat still in process of assimilating sealed power and that generate Spiritual Energy around him. It's like high-level cultivator in seclusion, at that time they would attract world energy gather to them.

That is why every place that once dwelling of cultivator usually packed with dense forest or oasis. And if one could live in a place like that, then their lifespan will gradually be strengthened. Even many diseases could be naturally cured just by inhabit there for years. So... they would regret not catching Wild Cat if they know this portable Spiritual Energy Dispenser around them.

After a few minutes, he finally arrived at Yosy Oneesan villa. He stopped but still stuttering in front of the villa gate, before he drops down in the middle.

...

Ashton Rings' Hotel.

It was the biggest hotel complete with a luxurious restaurant inside. It takes millions to have their night, but you still have to reach out more from your pocket for eating in their restaurant if you are a non-member.

They have membership regulation for restaurant, which member will be charged at half custom price and none for those stay there. As for how to be a member, you should eat or stay there worth of tens of millions once. But for non-member, they'll have to order two days before eating at the restaurant, so normally they would only take room service to eat here. Not more than two restaurants with such high-class regulations and expensive price in Shrimp City.

In the normal box at Ashton Ring's Restaurant. Beautiful lady in a black suit eating with an unpleasant atmosphere. She is there with a young businessman to talk about the business of course. But, the opposite didn't come in conclusion after an hour. It makes her quite vexed and nearly slaps that man.

"How is it? Did you enjoy your meals, Miss Yosy?" said him in a rather gentle voice. Even though he makes it as gentle as he could, he unable to hide it from her, that he was usually talking with a harsh tone.

She didn't even saw his face when she nods.

If not for her Company needs his help, how come she takes a business meeting with him here. She would never even want to have a deal with him. She is someone who even bravely deals with stalker herself. Right, she is Yosy Oneesan!

Yosy Oneesan has been busy since morning. Normally she'll be at home before dusk. But tonight she got an annoying man nagging at her in the middle of business and asking her to have dinner.

'What a pain!' thought her.

When she thinks this meeting would go nowhere. She decides to find an excuse to go back home as early as possible.

After a few minutes thinking, she dropped a wine glass to her skirt.

*splash*

"Ah!" cried her in panic.

"Are you okay?" young businessman come up to clean her skirt.

But Yosy Oneesan decisively rejects him, and said, "No, no... It is okay, I'll clean it myself," looking at her skirt again, "I think... I should go back home with this mess. Besides it already late for tonight. Thank you for your treat, Sir Park."

She immediately went out of the restaurant without bothering to take another look at him. Basically, she was running away before he could stop her.

Jeon Park was the CEO of a big company in the neighboring city. He was a ruthless and lustful guy, but know his limitation. When she has left him, he didn't lash out but enduring for his image. He might be crushing a few tableware after come to his villa.

"I'll get you sooner or later..." mumbled him in anger.

Yosy Oneesan would kick his crotch if she heard it, but she was already on the way home.

She rides a Jazz, a modest car for someone running company herself. Well, she is rather modest by nature and has a good at others without differentiating them.

It takes an hour to reach her villa in Bright Tree Residency. She could take half-hour today to speed up as a form of venting her anger at this night meeting dinner.

"That guy is really annoying!"

Remembering about his face again make her gritted her teeth.

*sigh*

"I've to think another plan to save my Company within a half year, if not... my sisters in the company will have to take another place to work..." she said it and lost in thought.

When she arrived at Residential Area, it was already around 10 clock. Security staff felt a bit strange when they saw Yosy Oneesan car entering the gateway, but they still let her in without question.

*brrm*

She was about to enter her villa and stopped right before take her phone and push a key apps on it, then the villa gate opened slowly.

Inside villa. The little girl still awoke dashed out from the villa main door when she heard her villa gate opened and her sister car engine. This girl is quite sensitive to her surrounding after last time incident.

Just after she comes out from the door and looked at her sister car. She frantically ran and shouted at her in shock, "Oneechan, wait!"

"Ahh?!" Yosy Oneesan immediately steps on the brake.

As for why she frantically running toward her while shouting like that. It because she saw a little white cat laying on the ground that nearly become her sister speed bump. Fortunately, her sister car lamp was lighting toward him. That is why she could saw him, conspicuously laying on the ground right before the villa gate.

She takes him on and carefully hugging him, before beckoning at her sister.

Yosy Oneesan actually already left her car and approaching her as soon as she saw Wild Cat.

"Why did Wild Cat laying there in the middle of the night?" said her wondering about it.

Her little sister stroke Wild Cat head with care, and answered, "Maybe he is sick? After all, yesterday... a strange storm is landed around here..."

"Then let's take Wild Cat in, we need to let him rest in a quiet place."

...

On another hand, Wild Cat they talking about is stranded in his own Mind World.

After pain and backlash subside half a day ago. He awakened on Big Island in the middle of his Mind Palace.

*ding*

[Prompt: You Need to Build-Up Nine Revolution Island Formation for Completing Bestowal Power Assimilation.]

A mechanical voice sounded from every direction.

"Huh?!" Wild Cat scratched his back head. He didn't know what the hell is going on in his own Mind World.

"Umm... wait a sec, did it just say [Nine Revolution] just now? It sounds familiar to me..." murmured him.

He decides to ask it directly, "Hey! What did I need to do to complete it? I didn't even know how that formation looked like..."

*ding*

[Prompt: Fool.]

"What did you said? Come said again!" He nearly breaks his nerve when it said he was a fool.

*ding*

[Prompt: Nothing. Hehe...]

Now he even heard it was laughing at him.

"Hey, just come out now! I promise that I won't hurt you..." said him.

But there is no response. So, he continues, "Don't take me as a fool. I know you aren't any broken AI nor auto voice machine in my past life... Besides, what the hell with that *ding* sound and these prompt machine imitation!"

A light flash from a one-meter tree in center Island.

[What?! How... how did you know?] It hastily said forget to add prompt and *ding* sound.

[Ahh!]

Only after finished its words. It panicked trying to hide from Wild Cat.

"I got you!" He catches it before it flies too far.

But Wild Cat was already prepared, so he was faster than it.

"Let me see... how is your true appearance? Hm?!"

He was taken aback when saw a figurine like a body with a cute little face, pointed ears, and a pair of wings. It wears a combination of golden and bluish-green with a cloudy pattern. What a creature? Is it a fairy?

"Are, are you Elves Fairy?"

[Hmph! This One is more loftier than them. This One is Queen of Spirit Pixie Race, and Pixie Race is Evolution of Fairy!]

"Isn't it the same?"

[This One won't talk to you again!]

"Okay, okay! Tell me My Lady Queen, how to get out from here? Isn't it... my Mind World, so why I couldn't get out from here?"

Seeing Queen Spirit Pixie didn't answer him he let out a sigh and continued.

*sigh*

"If cannot getting out from here, then I'll need to stay here... forever with you." He intentionally directing his last word to her with a playful tone.

[Urgh.]

'Hehe... It is my victory!'

After putting a little thought, she pouted, [Okay! This One will help you arrange Island Formation, but you need to create a smaller Island around this main Island yourself!]

"Haha, Its more like that!"

They began to arrange Nine Revolution Island Formation. When he thought the main Island still didn't have a name, he flatly named it [Nine Revolution Island].

Wild Cat created one by one a new and smaller Island around Nine Revolution Island. It was seventeen in total, nine in nine polygon star, and eight make a corner to four cardinal directions. He also makes a natural bridge that sized one man went you step on, It means to connect each Island accordingly.

On the way making bridge, he was thinking, 'Is it okay making Formation just like this?' He thought it would be more difficult and take a lot of time. It is exactly a dozen hours to make it. So, he calculating it would be around midnight when he wakes up, as he sums up all the time he meditates and unconsciousness.

After he finishes it. Stars in black sky shined at Formation. It was only now he understands the true formation was formed when it created under the stars formation.

"So, that is why it was so easy to arrange it..."

When stars formation makes a connection with island formation, it formed [Nine Revolution Island Formation].

"Haha... we make it! Eh?!"

A surge of strength poured all over his body. His bottleneck was breakthrough just like how a clear water stream flow.

"Ugh! Huaaaahh!" he shouted inside his Mind World.

[Could you mind that This One is still beside you?!]

"Sorry.. ehehe..."

...

Outside Mind Wolrd.

It was right at 12 o'clock. Wild Cat body shined inside a room without notification. Fortunately, no one has seen it? His body seems to changed bigger and bigger.

When he was about to wake up, drowsiness struck him. It seems, he used quite an amount of mental force when arranging formation. So, he could only sleep back on the floor. At this time another surge energy and memories filling his head, and tonight he got a strange dream about his past life.

Yosy Oneesan and her sister might be shocked when they looked at him in the morning.

11