Chapter 11: Wild Cat, Change of Appearance!
523 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wild Cat, Change of Appearance!

[Day 25]

"Kyaaaa!!"

A loud cry sounded in the early morning today.

Yosy Oneesan sleeps fast and wakes up early as her routine every day. Today, she still wakes up early in the morning even though she sleeps quite late. Only this time, something unexpected happens when she tidies up herself in the washroom.

Let's go back to twelve hours ago.

Wild Cat fell asleep again after consuming too much mental force. He had a strange dream this night.

A long... long dream to him.

...

"Wisnu, did you mean it?" asked his friends.

He still didn't answer him, but he understands what this guy wanted from him.

Hadi Group was at Top Ten business bigshot in Asia. To cut off all connection with it was something waste. If one should say, "You are ungrateful bast*rd! Given by Heaven instead went to enter Hell itself."

Wisnu Hadhi still a High School student, but pressure from his family was burdening him like hanging the giant ball in his shoulder. He was designate to be the next successor of Hadhi Conglomerate Family. Strictly nurtured since a child, and nearly didn't touch a worldly affair till he entered High School.

He was a curious person by nature since he was confined in a big mansion from a child till Middle School.

At the time break, he saw his friends merrily reading a book. It was filled with illustration in action. He was a bit envious with them as they could have an interesting book like that, while he was always reading business-related books. So, when his friends lend him a comic from Nihon, it picked his interest.

Its title was [One Piece]. It didn't have any difficult to figure out what purpose of the character in the story and enjoying it. As he got infatuate on how the characters were drawn there. He immediately took a pencil to draw something.

Although he was good at drawing, only his sense is a bit crooked. He thought about looking for someone to enhance his drawing skills. But he only got to know that his country didn't have much care about a Mangaka.

At that time he was casually thinking about it. How about I build my own publishing house? Isn't it, I could steal their technique there...

From then on his drive to make business himself was changing his life. As the starter, he canceled all unrelated things with Comics. His goals were creating a masterpiece like [One Piece] in his country.

It was about a year after he began to headhunting for Mangaka Indie, but his effort come to no avail.

He decides to take his friends in if there is no one.

It was not difficult to have contact with other young masters like him, but it's nearly impossible to have a pure friendship relation. Fortunately, he has two best friends since the first year. Even though they didn't have a high background, but they're the only friends who willingly share difficulties with him.

Only this time, his friends were a bit troubled with his decision.

When he learned that the one who hinders him while he was on headhunting is his own family. He nearly decided spontaneously to cut off all relationships with them.

He didn't afraid of the consequences nor did he would regret this decision.

"I mean it..." after pondering a few moments he said it with determination shined from his eyes.

*sigh*

"Okay then, we will follow you..."

Afterward, he persistently in his attempt to establish his own company. With the help of his two friends, he already finishes blueprint for establishment. As the times going, they began to attract local artists that come from poor families. They either couldn't take the expense for living in a big city to publish their work up to the bigger publisher or having difficulties to leave their families for a long time. As they meet up for it was usually taken on near the company, and it would make complicated for those from the countryside.

What makes things simple was their schools were near the countryside. What is that name? Academy Cakrabuana, which is build-up away from the center of Kuningan City. When he was sent here, the purpose was to let him learned with more focus and out from bustles of the city.

His small entrepreneur life continues without many difficulties as he was already mastered the foundation of business since a child. Much less, he just needs to come up with smaller deals like a contract with retail bookstores and set up a printing house, makeup editor department, and seller department.

He creates a Wide Magazine within two months of establishment. Its contents are filled with two types, Weekly Manga and Weekly Short Novels. This concept was quite welcomed by the reader and consumer.

By the time he was in the third year. He was already on the threshold of newbie businessman to pro businessman.

On an unfortunate day, he was on his way to Wisnu Deckta Publishing Headquarter.

"Is it still rainstorms till tonight?" mumbled him.

Looking at the WDP Headquarter direction, a smile bloomed at his face. It was a proud smile.

"Hmph... you guys should see, I could make my business channels by myself..."

He seems forgotten about the first reason he makes a publishing company. His anger toward unreasonable guys from his family makes him desperately become independent. Maybe, it was his desires since the beginning—freedom.

*bang!*

Thunder sound clap here and there.

"Ugh! It seems to be impossible for me going to HQ. Well, they should be able to take care of the problem without me." He *sigh* then wanted to go back to his dorm.

But someone punches him in the neck from his back.

"AHK!"

He trying to look at the culprit, but his world becoming dark in once when he turned toward him.

A black car suddenly stopped in front of them. They take him inside carefully and went from the school area quickly leaving stack folders of important paper behind.

The car went straight to the city, where a branch house of Hadhi Family resided. From the looks of it, seeing their successor having some achievement in trifling business make them eager to take him in the family business. Even it means to cut his school days or transfer his school directly.

Unfortunately for them because Wisnu Hadhi was someone with a strong will. By the time he was waking up, he immediately used his martial art movements and deals with guys beside him. He directly jumped from a car that nearly makes him fell on a cliff.

He has quite a decent martial art movement, but he didn't know where he learned it. He just knows he could do that, and it saved him from the same situation a few times already.

"Fuh~ I nearly kill myself—"

*BANG!*

Lightning struck him right before he finishes his sentence. Heaven really cruel for him, he just wanted to celebrate after releasing himself from kidnaper. But, lightning snatches away his lines. He died just like that.

Or so he thought...

"Huh, huh... Is it a nightmare?" mumbled him before getting sleepy again.

...

This morning he wakes up like normally. He still felt sleepy and walked toward the washroom to clean his face, but he thought he needs to batch because got too much sweat from the last nightmare.

He put off his clothes that magically change to a long cloth afterward, but he neither aware nor care about it. Just like he normally does, he entered bathtub and soak himself while in half-sleep mode.

...

Yosy Oneesan cried out seeing unknown youth take a bath in her house.

As he heard her cried out like that he awakened from his half-sleep mode. Looking at her curiously, "Hm?"

After a few moments a name comes-up on his head.

"Ah, Yosy Oneesan! Why did you here?"

He had short white hair and sharp eyes, a canine tooth, and pairs of cat ears with whitetails behind. He also has a small mark on his forehead near between eyebrows, it looks like a symbol of ( 9 ) carved in a unique curve.

"Wh, who are you?"

Yosy Oneesan asked him while still trying to cover her eyes from looking at him.

"Eh?"

_________

Spoiler

Arc II - Wild Cat is Learning How to Live in Society

[collapse]
13